You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 7/10/16 "Home Gym" A DMK Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BOTD 7/10/16 "Home Gym" A DMK Production on Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:34 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
HOME GYM
A DMK Production

There is a big sleepover tonight to celebrate the end of the school year.  Your two sons are present as are three of your nephews and your sons have three friends visiting.  That is a total of eight boys ranging in ages from nine to thirteen.  All of the brothers and cousins and friends know each other well and get along fabulously.  All of the parents also know each other and you all have and have exercised mutual spanking permission.

You have just finished installing a home gym in your recent basement renovation.  You tell all of the boys that you do not want them to go down to the home gym unless you are with them.  You promise you will allow them as much time as they want down there tomorrow. This is mostly to protect the inexperience boys from getting injured on unfamiliar equipment but it is also to protect the equipment from inexperienced boys.

You and the spouse head off to bed and the boys are in the den playing video games, listening to music and stuffing their faces with pizza and junk food. You assume the boys will try their best to stay up all night and that is fine with you.

Around 2:00 am you get up to use the rest room and realize there is no noise from the den.  You go to check o the boys assuming they all fell asleep early but they are not in the den.  You start looking around and hear noise from the basement.  You go downstairs and see:

Top of the unit:  Stevie, your nine year-old son
Longer space on top left:  Johnny, Stevie's nine year-old friend
Large cube on left:  Angus, your twelve year-old nephew
Larger bottom cube on left:  Scotty, your thirteen year-old son
Upper cube on right:  Andy, your eleven year-old nephew
Below Andy: Randy, Scotty's thirteen year-old friend
Below Randy:  Zach, your thirteen year-old nephew
Below Zach:  Peyton, Scotty's thirteen year-old friend
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The boys are laughing and seem to be having a good time.  You ask Scotty what you said about the home gym.  Scotty answers that they got bored and were just looking around.  Scotty says they didn't touch any of the equipment, they just thought the locker unit looked like a cool place and they were trying it out.

Is anyone in trouble?

2 Re: BOTD 7/10/16 "Home Gym" A DMK Production on Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:27 pm

Y Lee Coyote

Cowboy
I'll just put the cover on the box and turn off the light.  Happy that they are all safely tucked in for the night.

Y.

Very Happy Laughing Wink tongue

http://www.asstr.org/~YLeeCoyote/

3 Re: BOTD 7/10/16 "Home Gym" A DMK Production on Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:59 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
I'm with Y Lee. They aren't playing with or using the gym equipment. No harm, no foul. I'll shoo them back up to the den, letting them know if I find them down there again, they won't get to use the equipment, supervised, tomorrow.

4 Re: BOTD 7/10/16 "Home Gym" A DMK Production on Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:28 pm

kalico

Sherrif
I'm in agreement with the two above....

Hugs kal

5 Re: BOTD 7/10/16 "Home Gym" A DMK Production on Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:52 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Since the gym equipment doesn't appear to have been touched I'll shoo them all back upstairs - having first removed my slipper to give them all a stingoor as they pass me in the doorway.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

6 Re: BOTD 7/10/16 "Home Gym" A DMK Production on Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:41 am

ivor

Marshall
MemoryMan wrote:Since the gym equipment doesn't appear to have been touched I'll shoo them all back upstairs - having first removed my slipper to give them all a stingoor as they pass me in the doorway.

Yep, I'll save putting them over the horse until tomorrow Twisted Evil

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

7 Re: BOTD 7/10/16 "Home Gym" A DMK Production on Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:44 am

Jack

Admin
They were told not to go into the gym unless I was with them.

I'm going to remind them of that, and suggest that all of them have a good paddling coming. Considering the circumstances, and that they seem to have not messed with the equipment, I'm not going to enforce it this time, but I will remind them that they need to listen to and follow the rules, if they enjoy sitting down. Then I'll chase them back upstairs.

8 Re: BOTD 7/10/16 "Home Gym" A DMK Production on Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:19 am

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
Andy and Randy have become stuck in the storage unit and you have to dismantle the cabinet to free them from their chipboard prison...

Randy ends  up with an embolism in his leg from the ordeal and needs to spend a week in the hospital... Randy's parents sue you for medical expenses and ten million dollars in punitive damages... (this is the US, right?)

Your entire family ends up homeless and living in the back of an abandoned 1981 Citation...

Yep, I'm going to spank and all...

On edit - your new family home...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You'd move into the van next door except the wrecking yard wants $50 more per week for it...

9 Re: BOTD 7/10/16 "Home Gym" A DMK Production on Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:16 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
Giving a ditto to Jack.

10 Re: BOTD 7/10/16 "Home Gym" A DMK Production on Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:46 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
If they remain in those postures for long some of them will need physiotherapy rather than the gym tomorrow. I agree with Memory Man

11 Re: BOTD 7/10/16 "Home Gym" A DMK Production on Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:07 am

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I'm with Y and Kier.

Kat

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum