You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 07-14-2016 The Cheeky Boys

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BOTD 07-14-2016 The Cheeky Boys on Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:34 pm

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
The Cheeky Boys
An Ivor Production

You arrived as an immigrant from Eastern Europe a couple of years ago. Since then your wife has left leaving you in sole charge of your two sons - 13 year old Vladik and 14 year old Viktor.

The boys have proved a handful, to a large extent because you spend long hours working and thus they are left to their own devices. Also, they have been quick to seize on the advantages of living in a freer country.

You have though received several complaints from the neighbors about their behavior, some of these have said that the boys are behaving indecently in public. You strongly suspect that the pair are gay and have told them that if they want to do anything even remotely of that nature together they must do it indoors. You take your belt to both of them fairly frequently but have told them any more complaints of rude or lewd behavior from the neighbors will lead to a meeting with the strop that your father used on you.

Today you have come home after a 12 hour shift and no sooner are you indoors then there is a hammering on the door. You open it to find Mrs Levinowski who thrusts a picture into your hand and asks what you are going to do about it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Vladik on the left; Viktor on the right.

Is it time for the strop to be swung?

2 Re: BOTD 07-14-2016 The Cheeky Boys on Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:35 pm

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
I'm think my hand to each of the four bare cheeks should do the trick

3 Re: BOTD 07-14-2016 The Cheeky Boys on Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:02 pm

Iconoclast

Trailboss
Nothing, and in any case the boys are fully clothed!

Iconoclast

4 Re: BOTD 07-14-2016 The Cheeky Boys on Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:09 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
I'm with Icono. I don't see that they're doing anything at all wrong.

I remember a play years ago called "No Sex Please, We're British", but I'd have hoped we'd have moved on from 1970's hypocrisy. I guess not.

I'm going to suggest the boys exercise more discretion.

5 Re: BOTD 07-14-2016 The Cheeky Boys on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:06 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
I agree. They aren't doing anything wrong.

6 Re: BOTD 07-14-2016 The Cheeky Boys on Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:52 am

Jack

Admin
Me, myself, would suggest that she quit taking lewd pictures of my minor sons, before I report her to the FBI.

I have a feeling that, as the father described in this scenario, they'll get the strop, as I seem to have promised.

I think the real answer is sitting down with them and discussing why they're behaving like this. I don't really care what their sexual preferences are, but with us as recent immigrants, they really need to be trying to fit in, not drawing trouble and complaints to us. I'm not sure any punishment is reasonable at this point, but I want to sit down with them, make my feelings very clear, and set some very clear rules on what behavior is okay and what isn't, and what they can expect if there are future problems.

And please quit teasing the neighbors.

7 Re: BOTD 07-14-2016 The Cheeky Boys on Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:11 am

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I think the boys are flouting my authority a bit. They are breaking the spirit of my admonition. I don't think the circumstances merit a stropping, but I can see Skateski's approach making the point quite well. Like Jack, I will be having a further talk with V&V.

Kat

8 Re: BOTD 07-14-2016 The Cheeky Boys on Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:30 am

Pi Beta

Deputy
Since we have already had a "talk" I see this as them deliberately trying to provoke the neighbours and, at the same time, giving me a metaphorical two fingered salute.

On that basis, I am certainly going to apply something painful to their backsides - and it may well be the strop, but what implement they will suffer will depend on their reactions when I haul them over the coals for this.

9 Re: BOTD 07-14-2016 The Cheeky Boys on Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:56 pm

squarecutter

Sherrif
AFinch wrote:I'm with Icono.  I don't see that they're doing anything at all wrong.

I remember a play years ago called "No Sex Please, We're British", but I'd have hoped we'd have moved on from 1970's hypocrisy.  I guess not.  

I'm going to suggest the boys exercise more discretion.

I agree with that. It looks fairly innocent. The one aspecty that bothers me is not that the boys might be gay, society has moved on. However gay relationships between siblings IF that is wahat is happening are another thing and I doubt sociey is ready for that even while they are still minors

10 Re: BOTD 07-14-2016 The Cheeky Boys on Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:56 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
I'm going to ask Mrs L how she managed to persuade the boys to pose for such a photograph.

Once she's departed?  .................. Well they have been warned and they were obviously trying to provoke the old biddy. Mad

"Right boys!  Strip for the strop."

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum