a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

16 July 2016 - Tears at Bedtime - A Memory Man Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jack

Admin
Tears at Bedtime?
A Memory Man Production

You are the proud father of two ebullient but well behaved sons. You have their respect and enjoy an easy informal relationship with them that allows an exchange of good natured banter and repartee. You are, however, no push over; you have a "Serious Dad" mode that the boys recognise and ignore at their peril, being liable to find themselves bared and tipped across your lap for a moderate but painful hand spanking. Your brother, who lives some distance away, married a partner of different ethnicity and has fathered two boys of similar age. The cousins are great friends and during the school holidays they alternately pay each other extended sleepover visits.

So far you have never been minded to spank any of them during your hosting stints but when your boys returned last time to regale you with the story of the "brilliant" time they'd had your eldest also remarked that his uncle was stricter than you. You raised your eyebrows a little when his brother added "He spanks harder too."

It is currently your turn to have the four to look after and tonight, as you start chivvying them round to get ready for bed they mob you and you have a 'daft half hour' of rough house. You temper your strength as you tickle them unmercifully whilst laughingly distributing stingoors whenever a rump presented itself; yourself getting similar treatment in return. Before things get out of hand you shake them off and stand up to tell them "That's enough for now, finish and calm down now before you go to bed."

They remain hyper though and after several further admonishments you've had enough and switch to the Serious Dad mode that your boys know so well. "THAT IS IT everybody. Now calm down or else you'll be getting real spankings to go to bed with."

Your eldest, still hyper, responds laughingly "Ooooow Dad, now you've got us REALLY scared" then he pulls in his stomach, hooks his thumbs in the waistband of his jeans and starts pushing them down. The others giggle and start to copy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Are they about to retire ruefully rubbing rosy red rumps? ............or is this one cheeky challenge too far that is about to produce some REAL tears at bedtime?

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
I participated in getting them all worked up just before bed and now I'm peeved that they won't settle???

Sorry - it's my fault and I'll just have to wait for them to settle... pas de fesser serieux et tout....

Stevie

AFinch

Sherrif
Je suis d'accord avec Stevie.

ivor

Marshall
From the scenario I think they'd be disappointed if they didn't now get a few stingoors on their bare cheeks, but understandably upset if you turned it into a real spanking.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I'm in agreement with Stevie and company.

Kat

Pi Beta

Deputy
I'm going to let the eldest complete his undressing, put him over my lap and give his some moderately hard stingoos then ask the others whether they want to follow him overy lap. His action seems to me to be daring me, so I'll accept the dare. The others are just aping him and I will let them change their minds.

Last edited by Pi Beta on Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

kalico

Sherrif
what PI said.......

hugs kal

P.S. very cute pic

Jack

Admin
I align with Stevie - I riled them up, and it seems ungentlemanly to complain that they're not unriling as fast as I'd prefer.

squarecutter

Sherrif
I agree with Pi. A little 'pour encourage les autres' but very mild as a nod to my part in this

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum