a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

17 July 2016 - If Not Now, When? A DMK Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jack

Admin
IF NOT NOW, WHEN?
A DMK Production

School is out for the summer and, ever since the final bell rang, your fourteen year-old son, Bradley, has been having issues doing his chores properly and in a timely fashion. You are willing to let Bradley adjust the chore schedule a bit to accommodate the fact that school is out but there are days that nothing gets done. You have worked with Bradley on what needs to be done and have suggested a schedule. You have been working with your son on time management techniques and teaching about responsibility. Bradley's chores are not burdensome. All you ask of him is to make sure his room isn't a bio-hazardous war zone, to take out the trash and to mow the lawn every ten days or so depending on rain and growth. Despite all of this, Bradley still has not done his part.

You typically work from home but have to go in to town to see some clients today. Bradley's room is full of dishes from the kitchen and laundry (clean and dirty) is strewn about, the kitchen and bath room trashcans are overflowing and the lawn is past due for a cut. Before you leave for your meeting you tell Bradley that nothing else is to be done and that he is not to go anywhere or to have any one over until his chores are done. Period. End of discussion. You promise Bradley a spanking if he does otherwise.

You come home from your meetings around 2:00 this afternoon and see Bradley and his two best friends out side shooting basketball. The first thing you see is a lawn that hasn't been mowed. You go inside and see that Bradley's room and the trashcans are all in the same condition as they were this morning.

You ask Bradley to come in to talk to you. You point out the undone chores and remind Bradley of your instructions from the morning. You tell Bradley he is going to get the promised spanking. Bradley looks truly shocked.

BRADLEY - 14
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bradley says the guys just showed up this morning and he couldn't send them away. He says that he was going to do everything later on and was even going to ask his friends to help. Bradley then says he doesn't want a spanking while his friends are there because then "everyone will know."

What happens?

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
Too bad, sweetcheeks...

Everyone IS going to 'know'...

I'm sure they'll enjoy the howling and all...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Stevie.

Jack

Admin
I'm kind of torn on this one. At 14, Bradley should be able to take care of these things himself, and maybe a good spanking is what it's going to take to get him to realize I'm serious. On the other hand, if I work from home, and it's this much trouble for him, I'm not sure why I haven't just had him do it 'right now', instead of leaving everything so vague.

In this case, he's going to have to give me a really good reason he couldn't just tell the guys 'Dad says I gotta get my chores done before I can have company - sorry', then he's still getting worn out, but I don't think they need to be helping with his chores, so they can come back later, and they'll never know.

Iconoclast

Trailboss
I think the solution is to simply draft Bradley's friends to do the chores NOW!  i suspect Bradley will be quite unhappy about exposing his room to his friends, and hopefully will get the message!

Iconoclast

AFinch

Sherrif
Ditto Jack. I'm not going to embarrass him in front of his friends (beyond sending them home until chores are completed). But he's been warned repeated, and he's going to have to face the music.

MemoryMan

Sherrif
I promised to spank him, not humiliate him.

Family discipline is a private affair and his friends won't even know he's in trouble unless he chooses to tell them.

I'll grant his request; but once they've dispersed, naturally or at his behest, I'm going to wear him out.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

ivor

Marshall
I am firmly behind MM Smile

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
It seems I was pretty specific about what needed to happen and what the consequences would be if it didn't. I wonder why Bradley is shocked. Maybe I've been inconsistent lately. If so, I need to do better also. Like MM, I don't want to embarrass Bradley. Someday he'll probably select my nursing home, after all.

Kat

kalico

Sherrif
Ditto jack...,.,

Hugs kal

squarecutter

Sherrif
I am going to send his friends home and tell them that we have a busy evening ahead of us. Then I am going to set Bradley to work. He can escape a spankig if the lawn gets done in the remaining daylight, sorts out the trash and gets a start in on his room. Manage that without the attitude and he can escape a spanking. He need not discuss this with his friends

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum