Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 07-19-2016 He Refuses to Cooperate!

What will you do with Darren?

Wait him out. Spank him when he agrees.

Take down his pants for him and give regular spanking.

Take down his pants for him and give upgraded spanking.

Spank him pants up but use the belt.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BOTD 07-19-2016 He Refuses to Cooperate! on Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:46 pm

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
He refuses to Cooperate!

Every since you starting spanking your now eleven year old son Darren it was always the same way. You told him he was due a spanking. You and he went to his room. He pulled down his pants and underwear and then bent over you lap for a spanking. Most times you used your hand but every once in a while you used a small paddle.

Darren 11
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today he refuses to cooperate. He says he will not participate in his own roasting. He agrees he's earned one but has decide to "take a stand".

What will you do now.

Wait the boy out?
Take down his pants for him and give him the same spanking?
Take down his pants for him and give him an upgraded one?
Spank him pants up but use the belt.

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
Let him wait it out in the family oubliette...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

AFinch

Sherrif
It isn't clear to me from the scenario whether he's refusing to cooperate by baring himself, or whether he's actively resisting/fighting it.

If he's amenable to me taking down his things and spanking him, that's what's going to happen. If he's fighting me, he can go to his room and be grounded--no electronics, no phone, no nothing except coming out for meals, school, and bathroom. I doubt it will take very long before he's VERY cooperative.

ivor

Marshall
I'm presuming he has gone as far as his room, but if he hasn't that doesn't make a lot of difference as I can spank him in any room.

I'd like to understand why he has decided this, but my initial reaction will be to take his pants and underwear and put him over my lap and then carry on as normal.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I see no reason to get into a battle of wills with Darren. If he doesn't want to be an active participant in his punishment but isn't putting up active resistance, I don't see the big deal. I expect he'll find having me take his clothes down for him is less dignified than doing it himself.

It seems we may have an underlying problem, though, that needs to be aired. Why is Darren taking this stand now? He agrees this is a deserved punishment, after all. Is he protesting spanking as a punishment? If so, perhaps we need to discuss options. I'm open to other types of punishment, as well as allowing him some input. I'd rather he accept his punishment rather than see himself as a passive victim, imagining he's engaged in civil disobedience.

Kat

squarecutter

Sherrif
Kat wrote:I see no reason to get into a battle of wills with Darren. If he doesn't want to be an active participant in his punishment but isn't putting up active resistance, I don't see the big deal. I expect he'll find having me take his clothes down for him is less dignified than doing it himself.

It seems we may have an underlying problem, though, that needs to be aired. Why is Darren taking this stand now? He agrees this is a deserved punishment, after all. Is he protesting spanking as a punishment? If so, perhaps we need to discuss options. I'm open to other types of punishment, as well as allowing him some input. I'd rather he accept his punishment rather than see himself as a passive victim, imagining he's engaged in civil disobedience.

Kat

I agree this can be up for discussion but if the resistance is only passive Darren is getting his spanking. At 11 there is only so much resistance he could mount if I were determined enough anyway but I dont want us to go there. Later we can talk about Darrens feelings about this. Of course the less childish alternative of him bending over a chair isn't an option without his cooperation

7 Re: BOTD 07-19-2016 He Refuses to Cooperate! on Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:36 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
I'll ask him "WHY?"

He's agreed he deserves punishment and he's getting his spanking anyway; but if he comes up with a reasonable (in his opinion) argument I'll accommodate him.

If however he's showing "attitude" he's in for an enhanced version.

When its over and the smoke has died down we can discuss the future.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Jack

Admin
I pretty much agree with everyone else.

If he's willing to take the spanking, isn't fighting me about it, but simply won't bare himself, I have no trouble doing that for him (which is funny, because in my house, I bare the younger kids to avoid fighting about it, but allow the older boys to bare themselves).

If there are other problems, we'll talk them out and either come to an agreement about what's fair and what can be expected in the future, or he'll be grounded.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum