a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 07-20-2016 Your Son says no!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BOTD 07-20-2016 Your Son says no! on Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:28 pm

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
Your Son says No!

Apparently your 14 year old son Aaron refused to bend over so his mother could spank him with the paddle. She's been using that paddle on the back of his boxers for a couple of years when he earns it.

In the past he would drop his trousers and bend over the end of the bed while he mother paddled him. Today he refused and told her he wanted to wait for you because it's too embarrassing for him.

Aaron 14
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

His mother is not very happy. She says it's disobeying and wants you to give him the belt. (you save the belt for extra ordinary circumstances - bare butt)

What will you do?

For the scenario Mom will go along with whatever you decide.

2 Re: BOTD 07-20-2016 Your Son says no! on Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:48 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
He's 14. It IS embarrassing dropping your pants in front of your mom, even though she's changed you and bathed you and....

Anyway, Aaron hasn't refused to be punished. He's just refused to be undressed by/in front of his mother. He'll get the same spanking she'd have given (paddle, not belt, boxers not bare).

Her wittle boy is growing up.

3 Re: BOTD 07-20-2016 Your Son says no! on Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:31 pm

Iconoclast

Trailboss
I agree Kier! You saved me from having to type a long reply!

Iconoclast

4 Re: BOTD 07-20-2016 Your Son says no! on Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:45 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
Keeping the consensus started by Kier and carried on by Icono.

5 Re: BOTD 07-20-2016 Your Son says no! on Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:41 am

ivor

Marshall
I'd suspect you may well swing the paddle harder than his Mom, so I guess being in just his boxers in front of her must be a real problem for him.

I can't see it as a disobedience thing, although as so often, it is one of those things that might have been raised before the situation arose.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

6 Re: BOTD 07-20-2016 Your Son says no! on Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:37 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
He wanted to wait for me even though he knows I always do it bare?

His embarrassment is understandable and I don't see it as disobedience.

Ah Well!  Looks like I've got extra spanking dutiies in future. Cool

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

7 Re: BOTD 07-20-2016 Your Son says no! on Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:08 am

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Unanimous so far. I think in the US, at least, most adolescent kids would be uncomfortable with any degree of exposure around their opposite sex parent. Rightly or wrongly, kids are conditioned to be modest about their bodies after early childhood. Underwear provides some cover, but there are reasons why parading around in public in just undergarments is unconventional behavior.

A father would face extreme censure for paddling a 14-year-old daughter on her panties. It's past time that sons receive the same respect from their mothers.

Kat

8 Re: BOTD 07-20-2016 Your Son says no! on Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:25 am

db105

Trailboss
What's the big deal about boxers? Maybe he could wear his swimming suit when his mom needs to paddle him.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

9 Re: BOTD 07-20-2016 Your Son says no! on Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:37 am

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
db105 wrote:What's the big deal about boxers? Maybe he could wear his swimming suit when his mom needs to paddle him.

For me, the big deal is that he is uncomfortable with it. I think with a bit of imagination one could think of reasons why a boy of 14 would not want to be in boxers around his mother or any other female with whom he doesn't have a sexual relationship. I also think that a kid might have reasons to be uncomfortable with an opposite sex parent administering corporal punishment, even if said kid is fully dressed. In the fairly recent past, few people entertained the idea that women could be sexual predators. Now the news has frequent reports of middle and high school teachers preying on their adolescent male students. If Mom isn't a perv, why would she make a big deal about accommodating Darren's request?

Kat

10 Re: BOTD 07-20-2016 Your Son says no! on Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:13 pm

Jack

Admin
I have to agree with Kat.

I had friends who were comfortable running around their house in just their briefs when we were growing up. I've known kids who'll wear boxers around their own house all the time. However, I wasn't like that, and I've known a lot of kids who aren't comfortable.

If there was no father in the scenario, it might be a different situation, but even then, I think we need to take a child's level of modesty into consideration.

He'll get a standard paddling on his boxers for what he did, and not a thing more.

11 Re: BOTD 07-20-2016 Your Son says no! on Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:50 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
About 20 years ago, the ER in which I worked also had a contract to do pre-employment physicals for a number of businesses.

One of the patients was an 18 year old boy who insisted on his mother staying in the room for the entire thing, including for the hernia check. I, of course, accommodated his request. But I thought, and probably said out loud to co-workers, that if being seen without my underpants at age 18 by my mother was a condition for employment, I would STILL be unemployed.

12 Re: BOTD 07-20-2016 Your Son says no! on Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:12 pm

squarecutter

Sherrif
I agree with Kat and I think I should take over the spankings from here on. If he doesnt get it bare from me normally he will get the paddle on his boxers. I may WELL swing harder than his Mom
I'm not sure why Moms think only girls can be embarrassed in front of opposite sex parents. I dont hear of many Dads saying 'dont forget I changed your diapers when you were a baby' to their teen daughters.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum