a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 7/23/16 "College Tour Day" A DMK Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
COLLEGE TOUR DAY
A DMK Production

Chase and Connor are your sons and Todd is their life long best friend.  You find that spanking is still effective for your sons and Todd's parents have the same opinion concerning their son.  You and Todd's parents have mutual spanking permission.

The boys all attend the same high school.  Todd and Connor are Sophomores and Chase is a Junior.  The school allows one excused absence per school year for grades 10 and higher for the purpose of touring prospective colleges and universities.  The students must make prior arrangements with the high school, have parental permission, and produce some sort of proof that the tour actually took place.  All three boys are interested in the same college.  They all made proper arrangements with the school and with parents and Chase made an appointment with an admissions counselor at the college and has an email conformation of the appointment with all three names on it.  All seems to be in order.

Chase has his driver's license and a reliable car and so it is agreed he will drive.  Chase is allowed one non-sibling passenger and so all is legal in that aspect as Connor is his sibling.  The prospective college is about a two hour drive.

The boys decided last minute (the day before) to "blow off" the tour and use the day off from school as a chance to hang out in the next town over. Chase calls the admissions counselor and cancels the appointment. (Yet he still has his email "proof" and, frankly, the school does little if any follow-up on student's taking an absence for a tour day.)

Little do the boys know that you just happen to have a business meeting in the same town they have decided to hang out in.  Imagine your surprise and theirs when, while on your lunch break, you see:

TODD - 15, CONNOR - 15 and CHASE - 16
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You naturally ask what is going on.  Connor speaks for the group and says that the counselor was sick and no one informed them and they drove all the way to the college to find out the tour couldn't happen.  He further says that they simply decided to stop off where they are to grab some lunch. You are skeptical but tell the boys to head on home.

Having been born at night, but not last night, you make a quick call to the admissions counselor to find out he is in perfect health and that Chase is the one who called off the appointment the day before.

When you get home, all three boys are gathered in your house playing video games and they give you a friendly greeting and return to the game.

What sort of greeting do you have planned for these three?

Y Lee Coyote

Cowboy
I'm terribly disappointed in them.  Their excuse is just not plausible because if the counselor was sick then someone would have filled in unless it is an unbelievably small college.  But even if I had not encountered them, they would have had to talk about their trip and would have tripped themselves up when I asked about things.

They betrayed the trust in having special permission to do something special and wasted an excused absence.

They are restricted with early curfews and loss of car keys until....

Y.

http://www.asstr.org/~YLeeCoyote/

AFinch

Sherrif
I agree with Y Lee.

This is a real violation of trust, and is more serious than a spanking will solve.

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Talk about bad luck! I'm a bit more sympathetic than Y and Kier. I think a school style paddling will make a sufficient impression on the boys.

Kat

ivor

Marshall
I'm rather with Kat. It will be interesting to see if I can get the shade of their butts to match the shades of their respective shorts Smile

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
Since he seemingly has no interest in further education, I'm pulling him out of school right now and sending out to earn a living in the real world...

There is a nice coal mine in town, and he only has to walk two miles to get there every morning before six A.M.

We'll see how he feels about college after a few months as a 'breaker boy' and all...

Stevie.

squarecutter

Sherrif
StevieWeeks wrote:Since he seemingly has no interest in further education, I'm pulling him out of school right now and sending out to earn a living in the real world...

There is a nice coal mine in town, and he only has to walk two miles to get there every morning before six A.M.

We'll see how he feels about college after a few months as a 'breaker boy' and all...

Stevie.

Not being funny But I will be raising the spectre of a latter day version of this vision of the future for these boys. It is to serious to blow these things off in favour of a day of hanging out. Because of the lies I am taking the car keys for a
week (they can take the Bus to School)and offering a paddling or weekend grounding as punishment

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum