a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 08-03-2016 You May have a Little Problem - An Eldo Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
You may have a little problem
An Eldo Production

For the last ten years, you have lived next door to the Williamson family. They are a tightly-knit family and are very dedicated church-goers. You are a single man working in computer technology, and haven't had the time to settle down with a family of your own yet, so the Williamsons have all but accepted you into their own. You are invited to all of their get-togethers and parties and you have seen their son, Luke, grow from a child into a strapping 15-year old young man.

You have been away from town for two weeks at a business conference. Upon your return, you find out that your house has been broken into. There has not been any significant damage, but your XBox was stolen. Although this upset you, you wrote it off as something that simply happens in the city.

Two days pass, and in the evening you receive a knock on the door. You answer it to find Luke standing there. He hangs his head dejectedly, and hands you a small bag. You are a little confused. He asks if he can come in. You let him in, taking the bag as you do so. Luke walks into your living room, and explains to you that he took your games console, saying that he only wanted to borrow it for a while. He has regularly came over to yours to play it in the past and he missed playing his favorate game.

You are about to ask him more, but he tells you that his dad gave him the bag and told him to ask you to open it first. You open it and find two items. You pick up the first, a note.

The note is from Mr Williamson. He explains that he is deeply ashamed of his son's actions and sincerely regrets the hurt that they have caused you. You read on, and your eyes grow wide.

"In the bag you will find Luke's tool of correction. As the wronged man, I wish to offer you the chance to correct my son's actions as you see appropriate. Do not be hesitant with it, as he is very familiar with it and has experienced it many times. Do not hold back, for God makes us all to be strong enough to endure the punishments that we must experience."

In the bag is a sturdy wooden paddle.

You pull it from the bag, unsure what to think. You had no doubt that Luke's father spanked him. You had even, at times, thought that you could hear him doing so. But here he was, offering you the chance to do it. Take up the duty of it? You're not sure. You don't know what to think, and...

Before you can decide, Luke flushes. His cheeks turn a soft blushing red. "I'm sorry" he says, "Please. If you don't, my dad will, and... I asked if you could do it instead..."

You are about to speak, when the boy inhales. Turning, he unfastens his shorts and bends himself down over the arm of your chair. You can only gape as he tugs his boxers down, revealing his pale, soft bottom.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Luke 15

You don't know what to do. Your mind is staggering. Here he is, bent over, waiting - hoping, perhaps - that you will punish him. You ask yourself what he's thinking. Could Luke expect that you will turn him away? Is he expecting to get off lighter than he would by getting a paddling from his dad? How hard does his dad even paddle him? From the tone of the letter, it must be harsh, and... you look at Luke's bottom. It's white, round, almost perfect.

And you just can't help yourself. You step forward and give his offered bottom a good, hard whack with the paddle. He winces, inhaling hard. Little more than a grunt, you think. No, you decide, he shouldn't get away with it that easily. You whack him again, harder. Harder. He starts to gasp. Then he starts to yelp.

Before you know it, you're giving the handsome young lad next door what you are sure is the paddling of his life. You're set to make sure that he doesn't think that this is the easy way out. Before long, he's crying. Then he's sobbing like a baby, his hands grasping at the cushions of your sofa, his feet kicking, that perfect bottom growing red. He starts to plead, saying that he's sorry, that he won't do it again. But by that point, you're already set to make sure that he's going to feel this paddling for days to come.

By the time that you're done, your arm is quite sore. But nowhere near as sore as Luke. He lays over the arm of your chair, his well-spanked bottom up high, catching his breath. You tell him to get up and pull his shorts back on. As he does, there's no mistaking the arousal that he is sporting - he's definitely at full mast, even despite his tears. His size is enough to make you arch an eyebrow.

Sputtering apologies, he promises to bring the games console back tomorrow. You drop the well-used paddle back into your bag. Somewhere deep down, you feel almost as if you've just accomplished a job well done.

You retire to bed that night a little worn out, your mind still trying to process what has happened. You wonder how it will change your relationship with Luke and with his family. But, to your pleasant surprise, all seems normal the next day. Mr Williamson wishes you a good morning as you leave for work, as he does every morning, adding only that he hopes his son wasn't too much of a handful. You only smile, unsure how you could ever reply to that.

All seems well.

Until three days later.

That evening, you are watching television after work when there is a knock on the door. Opening it, you see Luke. He is looking down at the floor, blushing terribly. He asks if he can come in. As you nod, he hands you over another bag. This one feels lighter than the previous one. As you take it, Luke steps in and makes his way towards the living room.

You peek into the bag, and find that it contains a roll of condoms.

What the hell are you going to do now?

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
I am going to send him home but I'm not telling his Dad.

AFinch

Sherrif
Ditto Skater.

David M. Katz

Marshall
I should have only agreed to give the paddling in the presence of Mr. Williamson but I didn't. It appears Luke got something out of the paddling.

As the others have said, I am turning him away and sending him home but I do think it is necessary that I let Luke's father know what happened. Secrecy may backfire on ME and also Mr. Williamson needs to know he might need to change his punishment routine.

Last edited by David M. Katz on Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Rethought my answer)

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I'm going with Skateski's answer also.

Kat

ivor

Marshall
Tell him to come back when he is 18.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

squarecutter

Sherrif
David M. Katz wrote:I should have only agreed to give the paddling in the presence of Mr. Williamson but I didn't. It appears Luke got something out of the paddling.

As the others have said, I am turning him away and sending him home but I do think it is necessary that I let Luke's father know what happened.  Secrecy may backfire on ME and also Mr. Williamson needs to know he might need to change his punishment routine.

I think in so far as we all have a duty of care that, difficult as it may be to tell Lukes Father, that you are right on this.

Padraig

Trailboss
I think we have a young man struggling to come to terms with his own sexualtiy. Before I do anything the two of us need to sit down and have a talk, probably one he isn't prepared (or unable because of the relgious background) to have with his father. Maybe one talk isn't enough for me to understand what is going on and for him to understand, that I am not going to abandon or betray him, if I turn his offer down and try to get his father involved. But this depends on the nature of the matter and the way dad is ticking.

Tough one, this.

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Eldo wrote:
For the last ten years, you have lived next door to the Williamson family. They are a tightly-knit family and are very dedicated church-goers.

I'd be very careful about outing Luke to his parents.

Kat

Jack

Admin
I'm joining Ivor this time.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum