a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 08-04-2016 These Are the People in Your Neighborhood - A DMK Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
THESE ARE THE PEOPLE IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD
A DMK Production

Your son has two close friends, Jentzen and Isaac, who are both sixteen.

You are very much a surrogate father for Jentzen and treat him like your own son.  You have and have used punishment permission with Jentzen for the four years he has known you and your son.  Jentzen is being raised by a single mother and they live in your neighborhood.

Isaac lives two doors to your left and you have known him for almost four years as well.  You do have spanking permission for Isaac but have never utilized it.  Isaac's mother is a very fundamental religious person.  Isaac's father is much more open minded but travels often for work.  Isaac and his mother often clash and get in to arguments.  This is especially problematic when Isaac's father is out of town.  Two years ago you made an arrangement with Isaac's father that his son could escape/retreat to your home if things got tense with his mother.

Both boys have girlfriends.  Jentzen is very serious and has talked of "going all the way" with the young lady.  With permission of Jentzen's mother, you bought the boy some condoms and showed him how to use them.  (Neither of you will ever look at a banana the same way again.)  Jentzen and his girlfriend decided to wait a bit and so the condoms were not needed but Jentzen kept them "just in case."  Isaac has also gotten serious with his girlfriend and confided in his buddy, Jentzen, that he wanted to go all the way with his girl.  Isaac's mother is against her son dating but Isaac's father has blessed it so there isn't much that she says.  If she knew her son was considering sex then she would go off the deep end. Being the good friend that he is, Jentzen gave Isaac some of the condoms.  (Yes, the ones you gave to Jentzen.) isaac and his girlfriend have also decided to wait a bit but Isaac's mother found the condoms in his room.

The excrement quickly hit the rotating cooling device.  Isaac explained what had happened. Isaac's dad was out of town and things were way too hot at home and so he has showed up at your house. Isaac's mother has called her husband who is out of town and he says he will address it when he gets home.  (Most likely a discussion with Isaac about being safe and about consent and privacy, etc.)That is not good enough for Isaac's mother and she calls you and Jentzen's mother and the girl's parents demanding that some sort of action be taken.  It seems this mess has now all fallen your way.

JENTZEN - 16
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ISAAC - 16
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What action do you take?

AFinch

Sherrif
I have the same talk with Isaac I've previously had with Jentzen and tell his mother that the matter has been handled.

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I'm not really sure what she has in mind. I'm going with what Kier says and calling it a day. It's not really my place to suggest it, but I think the lady needs to see a psychologist or psychiatrist.

Kat

ivor

Marshall
Her reaction would be more understandable if she had found out about her on having sex, especially if without any protection.

I think the best answer is to suggest Isaac move in with you until his father gets back. As he is 16 I believe he would have the right to move out and his parents could do nothing to force him to come back?

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Jack

Admin
In her defense, if you find cigarettes in a kid's room, you just assume they're being used.  Also, many mothers seem to suffer from a blind spot about their male children that they don't about their daughters.  I think she's vastly overreacting, but I have no problem assuring her I'll take care of it and make sure Isaac gets everything he deserves.

I'll give him a chance to tell me what Jentzen told him, and then I'll fill in the rest.  'The rest' includes the fact that there's not a 100% method of birth control, and that older condoms have a greater chance of breaking than new ones.  Most importantly, I'll stress that, while 'going all the way' is an important thing, you have to realize that, when you have sex with a person of the opposite gender, you're making a lifelong commitment.  

As for what he deserves - he should know by now how his mother is, and how she treats his room, so he's getting a swat on his pants for stirring up all this ruckus. Then I'll help him figure out a better hiding place.

AFinch

Sherrif
Kat wrote:I'm not really sure what she has in mind. I'm going with what Kier says and calling it a day. It's not really my place to suggest it, but I think the lady needs to see a psychologist or psychiatrist.

Kat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xIPaI2ZLJA

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
AFinch wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xIPaI2ZLJA

Laughing

Kat

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum