You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 8/19/16 "Balloons" A DMK Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BOTD 8/19/16 "Balloons" A DMK Production on Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:26 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
BALLOONS
A DMK Production

Your eight year-old son, Jake, is outside.  You glance out to check on Jake and see:

JAKE-8
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You run outside and ask Jake what he is doing.

"I am making balloon animals."

You ask, "Jake, where did you get your balloons? Do you have more?"

Jake extracts several "balloons" still in the packages from his pocket and says, "They were sitting out in Jimmy's room on his dresser so I took a few. I was out of paper and he said I could go in his room and get some of his. That is when I saw these balloons."

Jimmy is your fourteen year-old son.  You had no idea he was in need of any "balloons" much less in possession of any.

JIMMY - 14
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How do you sort this out?

2 Re: BOTD 8/19/16 "Balloons" A DMK Production on Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:48 pm

Jack

Admin
Jake is getting spanked for taking things from his brother's room without permission. If he's actually interested in learning to tie balloon animals, then we'll get him a book and some actual balloons for it.

Jake is probably going to get paddled for leaving something like that just lying around, while giving his brother permission to go into his room. I do want to know why he has them, and I'm willing to forego the paddling this one time, IF he has some reason for having left them out like that. I don't think it'll be hard, just enough to jog his brain a bit.

3 Re: BOTD 8/19/16 "Balloons" A DMK Production on Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:08 pm

Y Lee Coyote

Deputy
Something is rotten in  the state of Denmark.  How does young Jake know that there are 'balloons' hidden in those little packets?  If they were loose as in bulked packed, he could easily recognize them.

There is a lot of investigation required before doing anything.

Incidentally, they does show an interest in safe sex which is a good thing.  Also they could be part of Jimmy's health ed course.

Y.

http://www.asstr.org/~YLeeCoyote/

4 Re: BOTD 8/19/16 "Balloons" A DMK Production on Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:16 pm

squarecutter

Sherrif
Jake need spanking for taking things out of his Brothers room and we need to chat about respecting his privacy too. As for Jimmy. I am surprised we haven't seen these before if little Jake can just find them on the dresser. I dont know that he allowed his brother to wander in, whatever, we need to chat if Jimmy is looking to get sexually active and I don't think spanking will help. In the meantime he needs to put the rest of his balloons away

5 Re: BOTD 8/19/16 "Balloons" A DMK Production on Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:26 pm

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
I shall take Jimmy down to the veterinary clinic and have him neutered... Twisted Evil

Problem solved...

6 Re: BOTD 8/19/16 "Balloons" A DMK Production on Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:12 pm

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I think Jake is old enough that I should explain to him what the "balloons" are. If Jimmy is sexually active, then I'm glad he has the sense to possess and (I hope) use condoms. It's more likely wishful thinking on his part. In any case, I do think I'd better have a talk with him. I don't see any need to punish anyone. Jake had permission to be in his brother's room, and while he technically did take something without permission, unless Jimmy wants to make a fuss, I don't.

Kat

7 Re: BOTD 8/19/16 "Balloons" A DMK Production on Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:53 am

ivor

Marshall
I'm with Kat.

Jake had permission to go into Jimmy's room and take something and just happened to see things that appealed to him more than the paper he was after originally.

How did he know what they were? Perhaps Jimmy has inflated one in front of him before.

As for Jimmy, I'm very surprised he'd leave them out and about but I should be grateful he has got them. Whether he's using them is another matter and I guess we need a chat about that.

Don't see it as a spanking situation.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

8 Re: BOTD 8/19/16 "Balloons" A DMK Production on Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:17 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
Didnt read the exam paper I need spanking. It appears Jake did have permission to go in Jimmys room which was my main problem whith what he did. Perhaps he does need to know why those balloons are a bit special and not really suitable for creating animals, the opposite in fact one might say!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum