You are not connected. Please login or register

28 August 2016 - Baja Bobby

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 28 August 2016 - Baja Bobby on Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:59 pm

Jack

Admin
BAJA BOBBY
A DMK Production

You, your spouse, and your fourteen year-old son, Bobby, are on vacation to Mexico's Baja state. You all have spent most of your time enjoying the beaches. Bobby has watched several surfers and wants to try. There are surf boards available to rent but you and your spouse are a bit concerned because the water is very choppy, Bobby has never surfed and he is not a strong swimmer.

Last night you announced that on today you all would be skipping the beach and would be doing some shopping and sight-seeing. Bobby protests saying he doesn't want to do that and that he wants to go back to the beach. He says he is hoping the water will be calmer and he wants to try surfing. You and your spouse still veto the surfing idea regardless of the water conditions. You tell your son he needs lessons and he needs to develop his swimming skills.

You all have a small suite at your hotel and Bobby has been using a sofa in the living room area while you and your spouse use the bedroom. You get up this morning and Bobby is missing. He left a note that simply says, "Gone Surfing."

You and your spouse change plans and go looking for Bobby. You find him not far from the hotel in a parking lot:

BOBBY - 14
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(Picture courtesy of ivor)

Bobby is still subject to spanking if the situation warrants it.

Is this one of those situations or do you handle things differently?

2 Re: 28 August 2016 - Baja Bobby on Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:02 pm

Y Lee Coyote

Cowboy
It waaaayyyyyyy past time for me to stop being an a-hole!  This is Bobby's vacation also.

Long past time to seek out an instructor.

Y.

P.S. Getting a low bulk life vest would be prudent.

http://www.asstr.org/~YLeeCoyote/

3 Re: 28 August 2016 - Baja Bobby on Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:43 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
I agree with Y Lee.

4 Re: 28 August 2016 - Baja Bobby on Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:46 pm

Iconoclast

Trailboss
Y Lee Coyote wrote:It waaaayyyyyyy past time for me to stop being an a-hole!  This is Bobby's vacation also.

Long past time to seek out an instructor.

Y.

P.S. Getting a low bulk life vest would be prudent.

You posted my thought before I could even think it! Especially the part about buying Bobby a low bulk life vest!

Iconoclast

5 Re: 28 August 2016 - Baja Bobby on Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:06 pm

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Make it a threesome.

Kat

6 Re: 28 August 2016 - Baja Bobby on Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:33 am

ivor

Marshall
He ain't surfing so I haven't got any real cause for complaint unless I'm going to be a real bitch about him leaving the hotel.

I agree it's his holiday too so let's go and see what can be done about getting him some lessons.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

7 Re: 28 August 2016 - Baja Bobby on Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:35 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
Before we go shopping we will arrange lessons for Bobby. If it cant be today he will have to suck it up and come shopping. He'll get a ticking off for disappearing on us like that. He aint surfing till he knows what hes doing and the Instructior is happy he has the swimming skills

8 Re: 28 August 2016 - Baja Bobby on Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:10 pm

Jack

Admin
You know, I re-read this several times, trying to decide where the asshole parent complaint came from. We went on vacation, we've ALL been enjoying it. While here, Bobby decided he was interested in learning to surf. As far as I can tell, he decided yesterday - when the weather didn't look good for learning, especially for a mediocre swimmer - that he was interested in learning. Today, we have family plans.

Is this our last day here? Is there someplace he can get lessons? And do I want to encourage this kind of direct disobedience?

Unless there is something time critical (once a day tours) or something for which we've pre-paid, I'm willing to try to find someplace that will give a teen lessons and supervisions while we're gone. If that's not possible, we'll try to rearrange things. However, he'd best understand that he was disobeying and he did (could have) messed up our plans, and if he wants to sit on the way home, he'd best watch himself for the rest of our time here.

9 Re: 28 August 2016 - Baja Bobby on Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:16 pm

ivor

Marshall
For me the words "You have spent most of your time enjoying the beaches" implies that Bobby vanishing didn't take place in the early part of your holiday.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

10 Re: 28 August 2016 - Baja Bobby on Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:18 pm

kalico

Sherrif
I'm agreement with jack ... The leaving and thinking he can do what he wants without talking is NOT going to end well.....

Hugs kal

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum