Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 08-30-2016 Tongue in Cheek - An Ivor Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster

Tongue in Cheek

This is a picture you took a few weeks ago of your 12 year old son Jason.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

At the time you were trying to take a serious picture of him and he wasn't in the mood - hence his pose.

Today though you have come home to find your wife complaining that she had told him for the third time today to do one of his chores - clean up his room. You know from looking in as you passed yesterday that it is a total disaster area and was well overdue for tidying up.

On the first two occasions your wife asked him his response was along the lines of, "Chill out, I'll get to it." On the third occasion she says his response was to stick his tongue out and then walk off.

Has the time come for him to stick another part of his anatomy out?

Jack

Admin
I'll be honest - I hate being nagged, so I can kind of feel for him. On the other hand, it sounds like there are pretty clear expectations of him, and it sounds like he was pretty deliberately disobedient.

I think a good, hard spanking for the disobedience, then a specific list of things that need doing in his room, followed by the fact that he's grounded until those things are done is probably the best road for this.

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

AFinch

Sherrif
I agree completely with Jack.

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
It's sort of bratty, but I really think a few firm stingers and then supervising him as he does the clean up will be enough. If he wants any peace from now on, he'd better apologize to his mother.

Kat

kalico

Sherrif
Ditto jack

Hugs kal

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
I'm spanking him too.. Hand OTK

squarecutter

Sherrif
hand spanking. Apologise to Mom and... he's not going anywahere. or playing with any electronic toys or watching tv till the room is done to His Moms satisfaction. More of this attitude we may go to the paddle

Pi Beta

Deputy
I'm going into his room with a black rubbish sack and will start putting in it everything that isn't in its rightful place (apart from anything essential for school of his health). I'll start with the things I know he values most and when he asks me what I'm doing, I'll tell him that when I've filled the sack I'm taking it to the civic amenity (disposal) site and dumping the lot.

He'll be pleading with me to do anything - give him the worst possible spanking, even - to stop me. I'll happily oblige but with the proviso that he gets his room in order NOW and gets the things I've removed back only when that is done and he's had his spanking.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum