a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 09-01-2016 Back to the Woodshed - A Kat Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
Back to the Woodshed?
A Kat Production

After the death of your grandfather, your dad bought Gramps’ farm from his siblings. The last four years of Gramps’ life were spent in a nursing home, so the place was pretty run down. Your dad, who is now retired, has done a good job of restoring the house and barn. He has even rehabilitated the old woodshed, of which you have less than fond memories.

Your own teenage boys, 13-year-old Philip and 15-year-old William, have joined you for an all-men visit to the farm. Your mom passed away a few years ago from cancer and your spouse is joining her sister for a week to help prepare for her niece’s upcoming wedding. You’ve never used corporal punishment with William and Philip – not out of any strong conviction but because cp doesn’t have much social acceptance in the area where you live.

Now your boys are in trouble (you decide for yourself what merits this level of trouble) and you are at something of a loss as to how to discipline them in the current circumstances. Your dad suggests, “Why not take them out to the woodshed for an old-fashioned whuppin’?” To your surprise, both Philip and William support this idea. You suspect they are curious or see the woodshed as a rite of passage, and this would most likely be a one-off.

Phillip -13
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

William - 15
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Are the boys headed for the woodshed, and if they are, what should they expect?

AFinch

Sherrif
They're in trouble, they support the idea. I'm going to get them alone, let them know in more than vague terms what an "old-fashioned whuppin'" entails, and ask if they're sure--if so, then they'll get what they asked for and deserve. If they're sure, this won't be a token punishment--they're both going to cry hard.

David M. Katz

Marshall
AFinch wrote:They're in trouble, they support the idea.  I'm going to get them alone, let them know in more than vague terms what an "old-fashioned whuppin'" entails, and ask if they're sure--if so, then they'll get what they asked for and deserve.  If they're sure, this won't be a token punishment--they're both going to cry hard.

Well said

ivor

Marshall
If you've told them while they've been growing up how lucky they are compared to you in not being spanked, let alone whupped, when they've done wrong then perhaps they see this as an opportunity to prove something to you.

If not, then perhaps they are underage MMSA readers!!

EmbarassedEmbarassed     Embarassed Embarassed

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

kalico

Sherrif
Kier said it best and nothing more to add... Very Happy

Hugs kal

Jack

Admin
I think this depends on a couple of things - do they have similar age cousins around who have received CP (or does the 'all-male' just mean me, Dad, and the boys)?  I also think I need to have a discussion with them about what to expect.

Hmmm... This one is actually hard, because I can't really put myself in the role of this father, but I don't really see anything wrong with the idea, as long as they understand that they ARE in trouble, and that this WILL NOT be fun or playful.  If they're willing to accept that, then I'm willing to give it....

Now I just have to decide if I should do side by side, of if William can wait his turn without me having to play hide and seek with him.

WAIT! Twisted Evil Maybe I should invite Dad to co-spank with me, so we can get 'em both together. He can have William, since he's more experienced.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum