Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

12 September 2016 - Bait and Switch

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 12 September 2016 - Bait and Switch on Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:59 pm

Jack

Admin
Your youngest son is 11-year old Kenny. His best friend in the whole world is his youngest big brother, Colt. Of course, there's also Ian and the Loomis twins, Ethan and Aidan, and... Well, anyway, one at the very top of the list is his 11-year old cousin, Jake.

Kenny and Jake - both 11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jake is going to be staying at your house this evening, but the two of them have taken off to 'mess around'. About 6:20, you get a call from Kenny. Both boys know that they're supposed to be home by 6pm, and that arriving home more than thirty minutes late is an (almost) automatic spanking offense. If they're going to call to ask for more time, they're supposed to call by 6pm. Of course, you do understand that things happen, so you're waiting to hear a good excuse.

"Dad, Jake wanted to get his soccer uniform, so he can just go to the game from our house, but we were trying to remember if he still had clean socks and stuff, and we kind of lost track of time."

"So you're at Jake's house?"

"Yessir."

"Are you going to eat there?"

There's a pause and a mumbled conversation.

"Nosir."

You don't have family dinner on Friday nights most of the time, and Kenny's more than capable of preparing something for them, so you thank him for calling and tell him not to be too much longer, because you're thinking about watching a movie.

You were getting ready to get your own dinner, so you head into the kitchen, when your phone rings again. This time, it's your niece-in-law, Jake's mom.

"Hi. Jason and I are about to drop the littles off with Chris and Terry, before we head for dinner. Does Jake need us to drop anything off for him before we go?"

"He and Kenny aren't there?"

"No, didn't he go to your house after school? I haven't seen him since this morning."

"Yeah, he came over, but they're out playing around. I think he has everything he needs."

Does the phone call still count? Are you going to count something else instead?

2 Re: 12 September 2016 - Bait and Switch on Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:45 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
He lied, I'm going to tell him what I found out. He is getting spanked for lying.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

3 Re: 12 September 2016 - Bait and Switch on Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:35 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
If I'm reading the right, this is classic kid, along the lines of "can I go to the movies? Mom said it's ok, if it's ok with you", then "Can I go to the movies? Dad said it's ok, if it's ok with you". That was a spanking offense when I was 11, and I'm pretty sure it still is one (or should be).

Since they told Jake's mom they're at chez Wells, and they told me they're at Jake's, the REAL question is where are/were they really? I can't imagine a response to that question that isn't going to end in two crying 11 year olds.

4 Re: 12 September 2016 - Bait and Switch on Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:32 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
I too want to know where they were. This does not bode well in the end for their ends.

5 Re: 12 September 2016 - Bait and Switch on Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:38 pm

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Like Katz, I don't see this ending well for Kenny and Jake. Before I go off the deep end, though, I'll hear them out.

Kat

6 Re: 12 September 2016 - Bait and Switch on Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:04 am

kalico

Sherrif
Yup so far I'm with the general consensus..... They are probably gonna be toast ... Embarassed Embarassed

Hugs kal

7 Re: 12 September 2016 - Bait and Switch on Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:01 am

ivor

Marshall
I'm petty sure there are going to be more than a couple of Os! by the time we're done.

But I won't try to trap the into further lying but simply tell them I've had a call from Jakes Mom and see what that elicits.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

8 Re: 12 September 2016 - Bait and Switch on Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:45 am

Eldo

Cowboy
Bait and switch? More like bait and SWITCH!

9 Re: 12 September 2016 - Bait and Switch on Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:53 am

Jack

Admin
AFinch wrote:Since they told Jake's mom they're at chez Wells, and they told me they're at Jake's, the REAL question is where are/were they really?

Technically, they didn't lie to Jake's mom.  She was told that they were coming to chez Wells after school, which is what happened, and they did have permission to go somewhere from there, so that was all on the up and up.

What actually happened is that they had gone to a friend's house, gotten busy with something and lost track of time.  They didn't think they could make it home from there in just ten minutes, which would have put them in spanking territory, since 'losing track of time' really isn't an acceptable excuse.  However, if you're already somewhere that's considered home (relatives house), more leeway is given, so they floated that story.

Also, when they got home, it turns out that Jake still had a couple of sets of clothes at your house, including his soccer uniform.

Last edited by Jack on Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

10 Re: 12 September 2016 - Bait and Switch on Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:28 am

John Boy

Sherrif
Jack wrote:
AFinch wrote:Since they told Jake's mom they're at chez Wells, and they told me they're at Jake's, the REAL question is where are/were they really?

Technically, they didn't like to Jake's mom.  She was told that they were coming to chez Wells after school, which is what happened, and they did have permission to go somewhere from there, so that was all on the up and up.

What actually happened is that they had gone to a friend's house, gotten busy with something and lost track of time.  They didn't think they could make it home from there in just ten minutes, which would have put them in spanking territory, since 'losing track of time' really isn't an acceptable excuse.  However, if you're already somewhere that's considered home (relatives house), more leeway is given, so they floated that story.

Also, when they got home, it turns out that Jake still had a couple of sets of clothes at your house, including his soccer uniform.
I still say when the story got out they got busted good.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

11 Re: 12 September 2016 - Bait and Switch on Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:14 am

Pi Beta

Deputy
As a Welsh rugby supporter, I'm going to give them the thrashing of their young lives - not for their deviousness but for daring to wear England Rugby Union sweatshirts! They know that is a complete no-no in my house!

12 Re: 12 September 2016 - Bait and Switch on Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:12 am

Jack

Admin
I always have trouble naming these at the time I post them. I probably should have called this one Double or Nothing. Also, apologies to Pi Beta - this was the best picture I could find of two boys of about the right age in time to get the BOTD posted that evening. I had no idea what they were wearing (I would have preferred Texas Rangers jerseys, but....).

I did not try to trick or trap the boys. When they arrived home, I let them know that Sarah had called, and I asked why, if they were at home, and she was at home, she didn't know they were there. Before they answered, I also told them that I would call her to double check any fishy answer.

They came clean.

Maybe I should have shared a bit more information in the scenario. It's hard to know when enough is enough. If the boys show up between 6pm and 6:30, there will be a minor punishment; usually something enough to remind them they missed up, but not horribly painful. Losing their bike or being restricted to the yard are two frequent options. It's usually only for about one to three days, depending on exactly how late they are. Considering that most of their friends are over here after school anyway, that's not really a huge punishment. If a boy calls before 6:00, assuming he's not done it recently, I will not make a big deal about it. If he calls between 6:00 and 6:30, they'll probably get the minor punishment instead of spanked (if they only come in a few minutes late - twenty or thirty minutes later is another question). You know how boys are about explaining why they did something; so I can only assume that they were afraid I'd give them the restriction the next day (which would have been Saturday), so they decided to go for double or nothing.

They had basically told the truth, except they'd been at Alex (David Bartlett's 11 year old so) house doing something with their Pokemon go. They lost track of time, and were about to head home when they called.

At that point, we went to my office, so they pretty much knew where things were headed.

I asked what the penalty was for coming in more than thirty minutes late, and they both answered 'whupping'.

"You guys called, so I probably would have taken your bikes for a couple of days, but you lied when you called, so that kind of nullifies the effect of calling, don't you think?"

I waited a second, in case they wanted to plead their case, but they both nodded.

"In that case, let's get you boys ready."

When both of them were bared, I got the big Tailblazer (which still seems very effective on pre- and early adolescents). Both of them were very nervous. Considering that Jake is a relative, how much time he spends here, and that he and Kenny are so close to the same age, I had them play odds and evens to see who had to wait. Kenny won, so he got to go first.

Before taking Kenny over my lap, I reminded the boys that lying always makes things worse, and let them know they were each going to be getting a deluxe session.

Neither one of them was happy about that (I doubt many people would be), but they didn't fight either. Both of them had a good hard cry, and within about forty minutes, they were recovered, cleaned and dressed, and preparing their dinner.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum