a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 09-14-2016 The Trouble with Mike - A Jack Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
THE TROUBLE WITH MIKE
A Jack Production

Your house is the cool house, the one where all the kids hang out.  In large part, that's because you have both a pool outside, and a game room inside.  Also, it's because you work from home, so other parents don't mind their kids hanging out at your place, since there is almost always supervision.

Today, your son, 11-year old Allen, and some of his friends manage to get into quite a bit of trouble, which includes direct disobedience, misuse of the trampoline, and a pool safety violation.  

David - 11, Ricky - 10, Mike - 11, Allen, and Trent - 10.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Of the boys, David is your cousins's son, you've known Ricky's parents for years, and Trent is your nephew.  On the other hand, Mike is new to the neighborhood, with his family just moving in about the middle of summer - three months ago.  While you have, and have used, spanking permission on all the other boys, you've never spanked Mike (you're pretty sure his parents use it).  While you don't have direct permission to do it, Mike is allergic to bee stings, and his parents signed paper allowing you to exercise parental rights while he's at your house.  That allows spanking, though it was really meant just for medical purposes.

As you finish chewing the five boys out and get ready to assess a penalty, you stop and consider Mike.

"What should I do with you?"

"Can't you just whup me with everyone else?"

It turns out that Mike's Dad is out of town, and his mom is in a meeting all afternoon and can't be interrupted except in an emergency.  The idea of having to wait, especially while the other boys get punished is horrifying to Mike, so you agree, especially since Mike seems familiar with your style of punishment.  You get the spanking spoon and tell the boys they'll be getting their age in swats.  That's pretty much a maximum punishment.  You know it won't leave marks, but it will sting and burn and leave all of them (you assume including Mike) crying loud and hard and sore for a while - appropriate, considering you're dealing with multiple violations, including safety.

Three very worried little boys leave your study to wait in the living room, while Allen quickly demonstrates spanking position to Mike, before joining his friends in the living room.

"Drop your pants and shorts to your knees, then bend over like Allen showed you," you instruct Mike.

"Do I have to?"

"Yes.  I thought you knew I always spank bare.  Did you change your mind about waiting."

"No, but...."

"You're not the first boy I've seen bare, Mike.  Would you like me to turn my head for a minute."

"It's not that, it's...."

It turns out that Mike is transgender - not biologically a boy, but he hadn't wanted to let anyone know.  He certainly didn't want to back out of this and have the other boys think he's scared.  However....

What next?

Y Lee Coyote

Cowboy
I know that you going to say -- "YLee is blaming an adult again."  Well that is right -- We've gotten between that rock and a hard place because when Mike parents gave me that authority, they should have told me about other special conditions besides bees so that I could tell the emergency room docs.

Since each boy is getting it privately, I think we can muddle through after I promise Mike to keep his secret.

I'm not sure how long before with a pool about is his secret going to get exposed.  This is something to mention to his parents and plan for preferably without a surprise for the others.

Y.

http://www.asstr.org/~YLeeCoyote/

AFinch

Sherrif
I wasn't going to even answer this because the scenario is so implausible to me. Granted I've been retired for a while, but I never saw or heard of a transgender pre-adolescent in my many years of practice, and I agree with Y Lee that Mike's parents are remarkably irresponsible if they gave me signed legal parental rights without sharing Mike's secret.

That said, as written, Mike is still getting spanked, but everyone will get his punishment in private. Also, like Y Lee, I can't imagine this is or can remain a secret with a pool in the backyard. I'll be speaking to Mike's parents, and hopefully we can all come up with a plan to explain this situation without having it become the kind of surprise that destroys a friendship.

Y Lee Coyote

Cowboy
Googling <<transgender youngest>> turns up quite a few examples although probably rare as such ages as here.

Y.

http://www.asstr.org/~YLeeCoyote/

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I think that as more parents are open to hearing what their children are telling them, more pre-adolescent kids will identify themselves as transgender -- perhaps not using that vocabulary but by making clear how they see themselves. I can also see parents not sharing this information with just anyone. For one thing, they probably didn't anticipate a bare bottom spanking being an issue. For another, they probably have a lot of anxiety about how people will receive the news that Mike is a transboy.

I do think Mike's parents need to figure out how to protect their child's privacy better by anticipating situations and having a response ready. I commend them for allowing their child to live his authentic identity, but the world is full of people who won't accept that he is a boy. Over the next ten years, they will have to navigate the challenges of raising a transgender child in a world where the reaction of many will be ignorant and even hostile.

As Mike has shared his secret himself, I see no reason to treat him differently than the others unless he shows discomfort with the situation. Now that I know, I can better manage the situation at my house. Really all that needs to be said is that Mike is shy. Since many kids his age start to be uncomfortable with nudity, I doubt anyone will think Mike odd.

Kat

David M. Katz

Marshall
Kat wrote:
As Mike has shared his secret himself, I see no reason to treat him differently than the others unless he shows discomfort with the situation. Now that I know, I can better manage the situation at my house. Really all that needs to be said is that Mike is shy. Since many kids his age start to be uncomfortable with nudity, I doubt anyone will think Mike odd.

Kat

I agree here. I really see no reason to treat Mike any differently.

What must now happen is a private conversation with Mike's parents to make them aware and to hopefully work together to help Mike manage his transition.

ivor

Marshall
Can't add anything constructive to what has already been said.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Jack

Admin
I will tell Mike that all my spankings are bare bottom. I can't think of a reason I'd make an exception for a cisgender boy, so I shouldn't make one for him. What I will offer is that Mike can assume the position before lowering his shorts. If he's still not comfortable with that, then I will announce to the boys that I changed my mind, and am not comfortable spanking Mike without his parents direct permission. Having to wait might be hard on him, but I feel he made his choice.

In that situation, I'll offer the other boys the option to wait on their parents, though I'm sure most of them would prefer to get it over with.

squarecutter

Sherrif
Jack wrote:I will tell Mike that all my spankings are bare bottom.  I can't think of a reason I'd make an exception for a cisgender boy, so I shouldn't make one for him.  What I will offer is that Mike can assume the position before lowering his shorts.  If he's still not comfortable with that, then I will announce to the boys that I changed my mind, and am not comfortable spanking Mike without his parents direct permission.  Having to wait might be hard on him, but I feel he made his choice.

In that situation, I'll offer the other boys the option to wait on their parents, though I'm sure most of them would prefer to get it over with.  

I go with that

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum