a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 09-20-2016 Acceptance?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BOTD 09-20-2016 Acceptance? on Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:05 pm

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
Acceptance?

You have twin 12 year old boys. They are both spanked fairly often. (they are 12 you know) You have the boys take down their on jeans and bend over the side of the bed and then spank them either with your hand or even a belt if it's something serious.

Today both boys have earned a spanking. One boy accepts his part and his spanking. He takes down his jeans and bends over.

Jeremy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Your other son always wants to agree with you. He's decided you should give them another chance. He says he won't take down his pants.

Johnny
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Does Johnny get a different spanking because of this or not?

2 Re: BOTD 09-20-2016 Acceptance? on Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:30 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
He gets told that he can take what's coming to him, or he can get extra--his choice. Ultimately, in my memory of 12, it doesn't much matter--every spanking I ever got was the "worst I ever got", and I never survived one stoically.

3 Re: BOTD 09-20-2016 Acceptance? on Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:48 pm

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I think I'll deal with Jeremy first, as he has accepted his part. Then I'll have a talk with Johnny and find out why he's refusing cooperation. I'll point out to him I've now punished Jeremy, so giving Johnny a second chance wouldn't be very fair. While I'd prefer he accept his punishment and cooperate, the bottom line is that Johnny is getting spanked. I won't add to the severity, but it will be worse for him emotionally if I have to wrestle his clothes down and force him over my knee.

Kat

Last edited by Kat on Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total

4 Re: BOTD 09-20-2016 Acceptance? on Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:16 am

ivor

Marshall
There is no reason to keep Jeremy waiting. The impression from the scenario is that the twins get spanked together so Johnny can watch. Hopefully when he's seen his brother take his spanking that will be enough to persuade him to co-operate. If not, then I'm going to have to do the necessary for him.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

5 Re: BOTD 09-20-2016 Acceptance? on Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:54 am

Jack

Admin
One thing that's unclear to me - did they earn the spanking together or did each of them earn one separately?

If separately, I'm going to send Johnny to another room while I deal with his brother. If together, I'm going to ask Jeremy to fix his clothes and wait a bit. At 12, that won't be fun, but it won't kill him.

My main interest is why he's refusing this spanking. If he legitimately feels like I'm being unfair, I want him to explain to me why, and I want to explain to him why I feel this has been earned. If he's just being stubborn or doesn't want a spanking, then I'll apologize to Jeremy, ask him to prepare himself again, and, after Jeremy's spanking is over, Johnny will be told he's grounded to his room with no privileges, and I'll decide for how long when I've had a chance to think.

It sounds like most spankings are on their underpants? If so, and if Johnny doesn't sit out the entire grounding, then this next spanking will be a bare deluxe.

6 Re: BOTD 09-20-2016 Acceptance? on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:47 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
I'll deal with Jeremy first and then if Johnny still refuses to cooperate I'll take down his underpants as well and pin him across my lap.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

7 Re: BOTD 09-20-2016 Acceptance? on Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:54 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
I think I like Kats way mostly. I think Jeremys earned the right to get the nasty business over and done with Johnny will have his nose in a corner. Jeremy can then leave us. Johnnny can then show how much he want to keep his 12 year old dignity by cooperating rather than by needing to be overcome by force but he wont be walking away without a spanking

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum