a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 10/01/16 "Matt and the Milk Bottle" A Stevie Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
Matt and the Milk Bottle
A Stevie Production

You have two sons, Anthony, 12, and Matthew, 15, named after their respective grandfathers...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You live in a house that was built in the 19th century, and has an accessible attic containing articles left behind by previous owners over the years. The house as it stands is quite big, so no one ever considered renovating this part of the attic into living space over the years. You moved in last year, and since then, the boys have made some interesting discoveries up here, and have actually made some money selling their finds to local antique stores...

Yesterday, Matt was rummaging around and found two small glass bottles:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

They were the type used to supply milk in half pints - probably school milk bottles supplied by a local dairy - back in the 1930s... Matt has, of course, never seen a milk bottle before and has no idea of its original purpose...

He does, however, see the size of the opening and has a scathingly brilliant idea... the opening appears to be just the right size, and Matt is all alone in the attic...

The fact that this is not a particularly smart move is a piece of information which has not been passed down from previous generations...

Of course, Matt's member becomes hopelessly stuck in the bottle, and you end up having to taking the horribly embarrassed teen down to the emergency ward. The medical team have trouble containing their amusement as they carefully smash the bottle and release the engorged penis from its prison... it's no consolation to the boy that the ER attending physician is an attractive young female...

She tells him archly, as she is checking the now very tender organ for damage, that he should leave his friend 'Willy' alone for a couple of days...

Upon arrival at home, Anthony greets him with a fit of hysterics... and informs Matt that all his friends thought it was hilarious as well...

To add insult to injury, it turns out that the broken bottle was quite valuable since it is quite rare and in demand locally... the antique shop snaps up the survivor for $100 as soon as Matt shows it to them...

What, if anything do you do about Matt?  How do you feel about Anthony's teasing his brother and sharing the news with his friends?

David M. Katz

Marshall
Matt has suffered enough . . . natural consequences and all.

I will have a brief talk with Anthony about discretion and ask what if the shoe were on the other foot (or bottle on the other organ, if you will.)

Pi Beta

Deputy
Since I suspect that if the situation had been reversed Matt would have acted likewise, I think a quiet word together with both will suffice. He does have the consolation of $100 that could have been double that, but for his experiment!

Jack

Admin
I don't see Matt as doing anything wrong (though did I try ice water before taking him to the ER?).

As for Anthony, I'm very disappointed in him. That's the kind of thing he should know is private. I won't punish him, but he's going to know that I'm upset with him, and he'll have to live with that.

kalico

Sherrif
I'm with everyone so far....poor kiddo

Hugs kal

AFinch

Sherrif
I agree with everyone else. I'm glad I no longer have to treat that.

David M. Katz

Marshall
AFinch wrote:I agree with everyone else.  I'm glad I no longer have to treat that.

Just curious: did you ever have to treat that?

AFinch

Sherrif
Not exactly that, but close (metal rings and lots of "caught in zippers")

Zac

Wrangler
As has been pointed out at least Matt got $100 out of it, even if he missed out on another $100.

Anthony was rather insensitive in sharing the news with all their friends but I suppose it probably was difficult to resist, even though he ought to have done, however it does mean that Anthony will have no right to complain further down the line when Matt broadcasts about his visit to the ER to have a traffic cone removed, as an example (and I have heard of such things happening), to the world and his wife.

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Not much I can add.

Kat

ivor

Marshall
Sometimes when you come across something hilarious your amusement just can't be bottled up.....

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

squarecutter

Sherrif
'You gotta hava lotta bottle'. as a UK advert use to go.

Matt paid the price. I will try and reel Anthony in a bit bu you cant blame a little brother for finding it funny.

No ones in trouble.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum