Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marsh Spankorama

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Marsh Spankorama on Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:00 pm

Jack

Admin
This is very premature, but I'm going to go ahead and toss it out there.

This is not a traditional Spankorama. Rather, this is 'who's on first?' Rather, who's over Dad's lap first.

Curtis Marsh - As I said in his bio, Curtis is at the stage where I just start to consider boys spankable (as opposed to a smack or three). For him to earn his first spanking will probably require something like direct disobedience, repeated misbehavior, or lying.

Liam Marsh - At 15, Liam is several years older than his brothers. He seems to take being a big brother very seriously. He also seems to understand that he's had some problems since his (adopted, step-) father passed, and that he needs some help getting back on the right foot. On the other hand, because of his age, I have a feeling he's going to be on his best behavior as long as he can.

That leaves Connor Marsh (7) and Devon Marsh (12). I really don't have a good enough feel of either boy's personality to make a guess. I think they are the two most likely, but you can never tell for sure.

I will say that I doubt I'll do any spanking for at least a couple of weeks. As a matter of fact, sense the judge and I have discussed advanced adoption - in a month or so - I may decide to put any spankings off until that point. On the other hand, I like the boys to have a real idea into what they're getting before they make any irrevocable decisions, so it will kind of just depend on the situation that finally arises.

Anyway, I'd like to hear your thoughts now, and feel free to change them as more information becomes available.

2 Re: Marsh Spankorama on Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:18 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
Devon - just because of his age. I feel like he will be the first to test the limits.

3 Re: Marsh Spankorama on Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:51 pm

squarecutter

Sherrif
I think Connor. At 7 one of your younger ones will likely lead him into trouble at some point.

4 Re: Marsh Spankorama on Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:15 pm

kalico

Sherrif
I'm gonna go with liam ..... I think he will get it for taking the big brother

hugs kal

5 Re: Marsh Spankorama on Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:55 pm

Cam

Kid

Playing the odds-on-favorite with Devon.

Do we get a prize for winning?

6 Re: Marsh Spankorama on Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:59 pm

LLALVA

Trailboss
I think I will go with Connor protection plan I love you

Leti

7 Re: Marsh Spankorama on Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:47 am

Pi Beta

Trailboss
Another vote for Devon

8 Re: Marsh Spankorama on Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:56 am

mahoover

Cowboy
LLALVA wrote:I think I will go with Connor protection plan I love you

Ditto

9 Re: Marsh Spankorama on Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:20 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
I think Conner being 7 might mean he would push the rules to test the water.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

10 Re: Marsh Spankorama on Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:54 pm

Jack

Admin
It was close, with Devon receiving three votes to Connor's four (and one for Liam), but we have our results

How to be Fair is the story of how Devon became the first Marsh boy to have his bottom warmed by me.

So what do you think now - will it be another boy, or will Devon try to make it two, before his brothers get on the score board?

11 Re: Marsh Spankorama on Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:55 pm

db105

Trailboss
You should write it up as a story.

Jack wrote: will it be another boy, or will Devon try to make it two, before his brothers get on the score board?

My guess is it won't be Devon. Having experienced it already he probably is eager to avoid a repetition.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

12 Re: Marsh Spankorama on Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:22 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
I would like to point out that I guessed correctly. Razz

I say Liam is next.

13 Re: Marsh Spankorama on Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:52 pm

Zac

Wrangler
Jack wrote:How to be Fair is the story of how Devon became the first Marsh boy to have his bottom warmed by me.
Was this sooner or later than you expected it to happen?

Jack wrote:So what do you think now - will it be another boy, or will Devon try to make it two, before his brothers get on the score board?
Near the end of the description of the situation for How to be Fair you said that you "weren't ready to start spanking him yet" but in the end decided that in the circumstances you were now ready to spank Devon. Does this mean that you are now equally ready to spank the any other three Marshes if a situation occurs, or are you still inclined to put off any spankings with them?

14 Re: Marsh Spankorama on Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:21 am

Jack

Admin
Zac wrote:
Jack wrote:How to be Fair is the story of how Devon became the first Marsh boy to have his bottom warmed by me.
Was this sooner or later than you expected it to happen?

I'm not sure if sooner is the right word or not, but basically yes. If he had walked home by himself, and stopped at a friend's house in this basic situation, I would probably have gone over the rules with him, then had him do a long time out.

Zac wrote:
Jack wrote:So what do you think now - will it be another boy, or will Devon try to make it two, before his brothers get on the score board?
Near the end of the description of the situation for How to be Fair you said that you "weren't ready to start spanking him yet" but in the end decided that in the circumstances you were now ready to spank Devon. Does this mean that you are now equally ready to spank the any other three Marshes if a situation occurs, or are you still inclined to put off any spankings with them?

A lot of this had to do with the discussion he had with Liam, then what both of them said to me. Normally I try to err on the side of caution in these situations, and make sure the boys understand what's going on. Those discussions gave me the extra input I needed to decide Devon was ready and understood what he'd done. One of the most important things though, is that Liam indicated it would have bothered Devon more to be left out or treated different, and that kind of feeling can be much worse than just a sore bottom.

I've already indicated that I think Curtis is still a bit too young to be spanked, and we'll still wait for those special circumstances, or for him to get a bit older. Connor is enough younger than Devon that I want to give him more time to be sure he learns the rules. After what's happened with Devon, a group spanking might end up being Connor's ice breaker, now. As for Liam, I think he's ready (though I'll still decide by situation). On the other hand, while Liam has done some corner time, and one longer time out, he's yet to repeat any misbehavior, so we'll have to wait and see.

15 Re: Marsh Spankorama on Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:28 pm

Cam

Kid
Maybe a good thing to come out of this will be Devon's acceptance as just another one of the bro's from the pre-teen crowd. Maybe having a common ordeal shared with his peers with accelerate his bonding with the boys his age.

I think I remember you writing about Parker's first and his commentary to his therapist after... Some of the kids welcomed him officially to the family as an almost rite of passage.

16 Re: Marsh Spankorama on Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:58 pm

Jack

Admin
And (drum roll, please), Connor because the second Marsh boy to receive a sore bottom. I wrote the details up in Connor's Bio.

17 Re: Marsh Spankorama on Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:09 pm

Jack

Admin
I just wanted to point out that, as of Saturday, Liam became the third Marsh to be spanked. As of Sunday, Devon became the first Marsh to have a repeat bottom warming (though a relatively mild paddling, not a full spanking).

I should also mention that Curtis has been swatted, if not spanked. Last week, I trimmed his nails before their bath. Afterwards, I went to trim Connor's, and I sent Curtis to get dressed. When Connor and I came in, Curtis had sat down to play a bit longer. I lifted him up, then gave him a couple of firm, but reasonably mild, smacks on the rear, before sending him to get into his Good Nites and t-shirt. He didn't cry, but his eyes were wide enough to let me know he was shocked.

18 Re: Marsh Spankorama on Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:07 am

Jack

Admin
Devon has now received his first solo spanking.

One of the regular chores the boys have to do Saturday morning is changing their sheets. (Kat feels this is a waste of time, but I feel it's a good habit, both because it extends the life of the sheets, and because they don't always make their beds, so the sheets are often exposed to dirty pets and boys).

While I don't require the boys to do it first thing when they wake up, it's generally something that needs to be handled before they go gallivanting around.

While most of the boys do some share of their own laundry, or do family laundry as a chore, I still do some as well. I always do a couple of loads of sheets Saturday morning, which is how I realized that there were only three sets for the tweens room.

At first, I had no idea who it was, but it quickly became obvious. When you have four boys, and three of them deny it, but are nervous, it becomes pretty obvious that they're worried you're going to ask who it was. When Devon wasn't nervous about that, I was sure it was him, but with four denials, I made a point of sniffing the sheets. Since they all but one set of them smelled of fabric softener, the answer was obvious, and this time Devon admitted it, when confronted with the proof.

I sent the other boys back to what they'd been doing. I then talked to Devon, pointing out that he'd not only not saved time by doing this, but he'd wasted his brothers' time. I made sure he understood that, while I wasn't happy about him not changing the sheets, that the real trouble was that he'd been deceptive in his actions, and then he'd lied to cover it up. At that point, he realized that this wasn't about chore strikes (I actually didn't give him a chore strike over this), and I started getting him ready.

He started getting panicky at this point, but I pointed out that any of his brothers would probably be getting a deluxe, if not an upgrade, for this behavior. Once he was bared, we had to stop and discuss the problems again, but he finally fetched the Tailblazer.

I did wear him out, and he was bawling before I got finished with him. After holding him and helping him calm down a bit, I had him strip his bed. Since we had company at that point, I got clean sheets for him, and he changed the bed, then I let him dress before taking the dirty linen to the utility room. When he came back, he cleaned up, and we talked a bit more.

He was a bit withdrawn for a while, but he seemed fine by last night.

19 Re: Marsh Spankorama on Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:56 am

John Boy

Sherrif
Awww Hugs Devon, glad things are better now.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

20 Re: Marsh Spankorama on Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:48 pm

kalico

Sherrif
Aww Devon.... hugs

Happy he is doing better now but now the first is out of the way.....

Hugs kal

21 Re: Marsh Spankorama on Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:31 am

Jack

Admin
I thought this should go here, rather than the Winter Update.

Curtis has received his first spanking.

If you remember, Curtis and Connor both got new bikes for Christmas. On Christmas Day, I went over the rules with them pretty carefully, but a couple of days later, I caught them violating. I made them put the bikes up, then went into the house and went over the rules again. I didn't do anything further that time, because I figured they were just too excited to pay a bunch of attention on Christmas Day. Then, Friday morning, just a couple of days later, the two of them were doing the exact same thing: not just violating the safety rules again, but riding out in the street and even past the corner. And, while there wasn't a car coming, I saw them race out of our driveway without looking.

Again, we marched inside, putting the bikes away, and this time, after making sure they knew the rules, and after pointing out how they'd violated them, I started getting them ready to be spanked. Curtis was quiet, but a bit nervous, except Connor was much more than nervous, and Connor being upset got Curtis upset, so I had to stop and calm both of them, and they ended up fetching their Spanky Bears before I finished baring them.

Curtis spanking was fairly nondescript - first spanking for a five year old... I'm sure he thought I was killing him, but it was only a few mild swats. Connor's spanking, though with his paddle, not the Tailblazer, was much more thorough. Because of the difference, I separated them for the spankings.

Curtis doesn't recover quite as quick as his big brother (at least he didn't this first time), and he had to cuddle his Spanky Bear and sulk for a bit. After a few minutes, I put both of them (and both bears) in my lap, and Curtis seemed to recover after that.

I restricted their riding for a few days to only when they were supervised, and they seem to be doing better now.

22 Re: Marsh Spankorama on Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:52 am

db105

Trailboss
Aww, poor little kid, although it was clear it was needed and hopefully will make them mind the safety rules with their bikes.

I was going to say that Liam is now the only one of them who has a clean spanking record, but reading back posts prove that's not the case, although I don't remember that incident. Did you write about that elsewhere?

EDIT: never mind, I found it in his bio.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

23 Re: Marsh Spankorama on Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:19 am

kalico

Sherrif
Aw poor little guy... the bikes always seem to get them...

Hugs kal

24 Re: Marsh Spankorama on Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:19 am

LLALVA

Trailboss
Rolling Eyes Bicycles

I hope they remember to obey from now on.

I love you

Leti

25 Re: Marsh Spankorama on Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:41 pm

Jack

Admin
kalico wrote:Aw poor little guy... the bikes always seem to get them...

It's the lure of freedom, stimulating our racial memories of when we were stallions, running with the herd.... Or something like that Razz

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum