a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 10/8/2016 "One of These Things Is Not Like the Other" A Daniel Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
ONE OF THESE THINGS IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER
A Daniel Production

Your 9-year-old son, Evan, is a mischievous but loving little boy. When he is naughty, you have found that a bare-bottom spanking with your hand does the trick and allows the family to move on.

EVAN - 9
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jeff is Evan's best friend. When they became friends three years ago your partner and you met his single father and became friends as well. Both of you like him, and Jeff and him obviously adore each other. You also share many of the same ideas about child-rearing, and Jeff gets spanked when needed.

JEFF - 9
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

When both boys misbehave, whoever is in charge sends the other boy home to face paternal justice, and then disciplines his own boy. However, once that Jeff was having a sleepover in your home and the boys earned a spanking, you phoned Jeff's dad, explained what happened and he said to just go ahead and treat him as you would Evan, so you bared the two boys' bottoms and gave each of them a hand spanking.

Now your son Evan is having a sleepover at Jeff's home. Your partner and you are going to the opera and you are in the car when Jeff's dad phones.

It turns out that Jeff and Evan have misbehaved (they went with their bikes out of the area where they are allowed to go, which is the same for both boys). Jeff is going to get a spanking and his dad asks what you want to do about Evan.

In your opinion, Evan needs a spanking for his misbehavior. It would be possible but inconvenient for you to return and deal with him (you'd lose the opportunity of attending the opera and the money of the tickets). If you attend the opera you will be back well after the boys' bedtime. Also, you dislike the idea of having him wait till the next day, which would spoil the sleepover.

The obvious solution would be to ask Jeff's dad to treat Evan as his own son. However, you have a certain misgiving about that. You know how he spanks his son and while you do not think it abusive, you believe that it's harsher than really needed for a boy that age. Also, you fear you might offend him if you tell him that you think he spanks his son too hard.

So, what do you do?

David M. Katz

Marshall
Apologies for the early posting but I will be away this evening.

Iconoclast

Trailboss
"The obvious solution would be to ask Jeff's dad to treat Evan as his own son."

The obvious solution is the correct solution, so that is what will happen!

Iconoclast

Jack

Admin
Part of my response to this depends on WHY they weren't supposed to be riding bikes there. Is this more serious than normal or not really a big deal?

"Honestly, (Jeff's Dad), I'd like to have you handle it, but I think you spank harder than I do, and I'm not sure how Evan would take it. What do you think?"

If necessary, I'll ask to speak to Evan and see what he thinks. However, if I don't find it abusive, I'm likely to go with it.

kalico

Sherrif
Ditto jack......

Hugs kal

squarecutter

Sherrif
Jack has the only possible answer to this one. The other option is to promise to deal with Evan the next day but for a 9 year old that might be even worse Than what Jeffs dad might do to him

AFinch

Sherrif
Ditto Jack

8 BOTD 10/8/16 Reply on Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:17 pm

18Smacked

Cowboy
Here is how I see it:

It is likely that Evan and Jeff, in talking about their spankings, have debated back and forth about "who gets it worse." I know, when I was growing up, this was a perennial topic of discussion with my best friend. We were able to amicably resolve the issue because, periodically, I was spanked by my friend's dad (and mom, too!).

Here, there are two best friends and the difference is that Jeff's dad is a man who spanks harder than does Evan;s dad. The situation is complicated because previously during a sleepover, Evan's dad spanked Jeff, and now when the situation is reversed, there's a fear of offending Jeff's dad if he is not given the go-ahead to spank Jeff as his own son, based on the fear that he is liable to give a harsher spanking than what Jeff's dad would do in these circumstances.

I would still, nonetheless, permit Jeff's dad to spank Evan. I think kids understand that no two parents spank alike, and that what is a "good spanking" has a degree of variation among different parents. Moms may spank easier than dads (or the situation may be reversed), for example. As long as no real abuse would be experienced by my son, I would allow him to be spanked by my friend. And, by doing that, it will enable the boys to settle their perpetual argument about whose dad is the harder spanker.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=18Smacked

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Can't add anything to Jack's answer.

Kat

Padraig

Trailboss
Kat wrote:Can't add anything to Jack's answer.

Kat

ditto

ivor

Marshall
I think 18Smacked has talked a lot of sense.

It isn't clear to me how I as Evan's Dad knows that Jeff's Dad spanks harder - or what is meant by that. Can only presume something was said by Evan after I spanked the pair of them. But does it mean for a longer duration or with more force?

Assuming I spank Jeff with a specific number of spanks according to the offence the answer would seem to be to find out exactly what occurred and then authorise Jeff's Dad to apply the appropriate number. If it's a matter of force though, Jeff is about to find out how lucky he is not to be Evan.

And let's face it no two Dad's are going to spank in exactly identical ways. And since there is no indication that Evan's spankings are abusive, let spanking commence. Embarassed Embarassed

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Zac

Wrangler
18Smacked wrote:Here is how I see it ...
Here, there are two best friends and the difference is that Jeff's dad is a man who spanks harder than does Evan;s dad. The situation is complicated because previously during a sleepover, Evan's dad spanked Jeff, and now when the situation is reversed, there's a fear of offending Jeff's dad if he is not given the go-ahead to spank Jeff as his own son, based on the fear that he is liable to give a harsher spanking than what Jeff's dad would do in these circumstances. ...

A very succinct and insightful analysis of the problem by 18Smacked in his BOTD debut.

Jack wrote:"Honestly, (Jeff's Dad), I'd like to have you handle it, but I think you spank harder than I do, and I'm not sure how Evan would take it.  What do you think?"

If necessary, I'll ask to speak to Evan and see what he thinks.  However, if I don't find it abusive, I'm likely to go with it.

A very diplomatic response, Jack. It expresses your concerns to Jeff's dad in a non-judgmental way and, hopefully, non-offensive way. I think I would talk to Evan to see how he feels about being spanked by Jeff's dad, which would be the most practical solution, rather than waiting for a spanking from me when I come home. I will go with latter only if Evan is really scared by the idea of spanking from Jeff's dad.

At the moment the only one who can really compare how different, how much harsher Jeff's dad's spankings  are from my spankings, is Jeff himself.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum