Marshall
The Little Pest
A Stevie Production

You have three sons...

Nigel, 12, and Norman , 13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nathan, 7

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nigel and Norman generally tolerate their little brother, but they regard him as a serious pest... he always wants to trail around after them. You generally accede to their wishes and try to distract him when he becomes a nuisance; you very rarely ask them to take their little brother with them because you realise the age difference is awkward and causes embarrassment to the older lads in front of their friends. You are painfully aware that both of them are undergoing puberty and consequently becoming interested in the the opposite sex.

Today, however, is one of those rare occasions when you ask them to mind Nathan for a couple of hours.

You are very busily engaged in a project at home - a water pipe started leaking badly - and you are in the middle of replacing a corroded section of the line. The water is turned off to the entire house and for obvious reasons, you need to finish the job as soon as possible; with three boys in the house during the summer holiday the bathrooms are in constant use...

You ask Nigel and Norman to take their little brother to the mall (it is within easy walking distance and the older boys are allowed to go there on their own) and get him some lunch; you will provide them with twenty dollars to spend at the food court. The kitchen is not functional right now, and, of course, it's likely that all of them will need to go to the toilet after they eat so that this will solve two problems at once...

Both of them object vehemently to your suggestion; Norman in particular says that Nathan can pee in the back yard if he needs to and they are not taking the little bastard to the mall with them. He then sticks his tongue out at you and the pair run off before you can answer.

Nathan is very hurt by this and starts to cry. You have to break off what you are doing and take him to McDonald's for a happy meal; what with the obligatory visit to the Play Place, you lose over an hour seeing to the boy. You are also slowed down in finishing by having to supervise the child while you replace the piping since he is too young to be left alone... he does indeed end up having a wee in the back yard along with you...  a touching moment of father - son bonding and all.

Finally, the job is done, and your partner arrives home to help you prepare supper... finally, at the usual suppertime, Nigel and Normal arrive home. They are hungry and want their supper, but they're also rather nervous about what else they might get along with it...

What kind of reception do they get?

David M. Katz

Marshall
I do not think my request was unreasonable yet their response was very unreasonable.

I am tempted to tell the two to leave the table and go on to bed without supper but I would never withhold food as a punishment.

As this is set in *Canada I won't be spanking them as I do not want to spank Nigel and not Norman.  Theses two can have their supper and then head straight to bed and then they can spend all of the next day secluded to their rooms sans electronics, i-things, and other toys.  I am not punishing for refusal to watch Nathan but the disrespect is beyond the pale.

*My USA answer is that after supper both boys will get a paddling and then they will have a very early bedtime and can cry themselves to sleep.

Last edited by David M. Katz on Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jack

Admin
I just checked - in Canada, I can not spank 'over 12', which means Nigel is toast.

I'm going to explain all the reasons I'm upset with them - language towards their brother and disrespect towards their mother, disobedience towards me, leaving the house without permission, blatant disrespect towards me from Norman.

Nigel will be getting spanked. He will also be grounded strictly for a couple of days. He'll have the option of a second spanking (for the second major offense) or a third day grounded. Norman will be spending an entire week strictly grounded.

In the US, both boys are getting worn out and they'll be under strict limits on where they're allowed to go for a while.

18Smacked

Wrangler
Jack and I have a similar method of checking off major and minor offenses. I agree with his assessment and solution. These boys cannot and should not be allowed a pass on their inappropriate behavior.

That being said in terms of punishment, I would still, before the spanking this evening, attempt to have a serious discussion with them wherein I will attempt to get them to empathize with my position today. I will point out to them how rare it is that I did ask them to supervise their youngest brother. When they agree that this is so, I will then ask them to tell me, since they will "soon be men" how they might have dealt with the problem I had today. (And tell them that calling a plumber is not a viable answer!) I would hope they will see my quandary. I will also ask them how, if they were a father, they would deal with sons who had disrespected me as they had. Yes, I would even try to get them to say spanking was appropriate. I would point specifically to the disrespect with the tongue stuck out at me, and their running off and not helping me when I so rarely asked (and both boys taking off while not telling me where they were going, of course).
If nothing else, this sort of discussion might reveal some insight on how good a job I have been doing in teaching some values.

After this discussion, I will tell them what will be done, and I do concur with Jack.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=18Smacked

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I think I'd be so disgusted with this behavior I wouldn't trust myself to spank them. I'm passing them off to my partner.

Kat

AFinch

Sherrif
I'm with Kat.

Zac

Wrangler
David M. Katz wrote:....
As this is set in *Canada I won't be spanking them as ...
Jack wrote:I just checked - in Canada, I can not ...

I am a little confused  confused . Unless I missed something, which is possible, I cannot see anything in the scenario that explicitly specifies that this is in Canada.

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Zac wrote:

I am a little confused  confused . Unless I missed something, which is possible, I cannot see anything in the scenario that explicitly specifies that this is in Canada.

Stevie's Canadian, so I think everyone is just covering the bases in case he means the setting to be Canada.

Kat

David M. Katz

Marshall
Zac wrote:

Good point.

I guess it is that we have been around here for a while.  Stevie lives in Canada and the assumption is he sets his scenarios there (unless otherwise specified.)  

However, Stevie won't care if you set it in Canada, USA, The UK, Oz, New Zealand, China or France.

ivor

Marshall
I can't treat the pair of them differently as they both committed the same offences.

Can I borrow Stevie's oubliette for a few days?

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

squarecutter

Sherrif
I think my conversation wouild be on the same lines as 18 smacked but I think the boys are that cose in age that wherever this occurs they should get the same punishment for the monumental disrespect shown. In Canada that is a weeks grounding without electronics. In the US this earns them a paddling. I think for tv watching they may be getting rather a lot of the Cartoon channel in the next day or two as litte bro gets first dibs

Pi Beta

Deputy
I agree with most of the above but am tempted to add that their meal that evening, if they felt like eating anything after I'd chewed them out, would be the traditional punishment one of just bread and water.

Last edited by Pi Beta on Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional thought)

Eldo

Cowboy
What kind of reception do they get?

Well, they get marched to my bedroom, where first Nigel is put across my knee and gets worn out with the hairbrush while Norman watches. They then trade places. It's a complete wear-out-those-buns spanking, the kind that leaves them gasping.

They can then have supper. Because I'm not a total monster.

And if we're in Canada? I pause after tanning Nigel's butt, and then ask Norman if he wants to voluntarily choose the same punishment or would rather opt to skip supper and lose his electronics privilege. I'm pretty sure he'll wisely comply Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum