a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 10-18-2016 Waiting and Wondering - An Ivor Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
Waiting & Wondering
An Ivor Production

This is 14 year old Claydon and his 13 year old sister Mary-Beth.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

They are sat out on the porch waiting for you to get home. Their Ma has sent them there as she has become totally fed up with the way they have been squabbling and fighting during the day. She has told them they can sit there to cool off and wait for you to get home from work - and woe betide them if they move or start up again.

For what it is worth the fighting wasn't that bad. Mary Beth slapped Claydon and he tried to grab her hand after which they sort of grappled for a while before your wife shouted loud enough for the to stop. But the squabbling has been loud and long.

Both are still spanked. Claydon gets his bare butt over your knee with your belt while Mary Beth gets hers with a smallish paddle, also over your knee but keeps her drawers on. Both can get a variable number of whacks up to their age. This mainly depends on the offence, but how hard you deliver can depend on your mood.

You work as a Sales Rep and you've had a bad day today, losing an order you should have got. You know your boss won't be happy with you when you going to the office tomorrow.

So, how many whacks are they going to get and will you be landing them full force?

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
going to send my daughter to her room and spank Claydon's butt, I'd say a bakers dozen

Jack

Admin
I'm sending Mary-Beth to her room and wearing her out. Her Ma better have a good excuse as to why she hasn't already spanked the girl for slapping her brother. I'll congratulate Claydon for trying to restrain his sister, instead of hitting her back, but we'll also talk about better ways to have handled it. It doesn't seem to me like he's done anything for which to be punished.

AFinch

Sherrif
I agree with Jack.

David M. Katz

Marshall
Jack wrote:I'm sending Mary-Beth to her room and wearing her out.  Her Ma better have a good excuse as to why she hasn't already spanked the girl for slapping her brother.  I'll congratulate Claydon for trying to restrain his sister, instead of hitting her back, but we'll also talk about better ways to have handled it.  It doesn't seem to me like he's done anything for which to be punished.  

Yep!

g Twisted Evil

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
So are we now changing BOTD to GOTD?

For heaven's sake at least warn us with a
"g" icon... affraid

Shudders as he contemplates touching a female bottom and all...

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I agree with Jack also.

Kat

Padraig

Trailboss
Nothing to add... Cool

But I doubt Mom will agree

Pi Beta

Deputy
I'm in a bad mood, my wife also has had a bad day dealing with these two while they've been sulking and worrying for some time about how I'll be dealing with them. Both are probably expecting not to be able to sit down in any comfort for the rest of the day.

With all four of us currently unhappy for varying reasons, now is not the time for me to take any action. I'll suggest that we all sit down for the evening meal and during that all talk about the negatives of the day will be banned - each of us must tell the others about something good and/or funny that has happened to them in the last 24 hours.

With luck the mood will have lightened and at the end of the meal apologies will be made all round - from me, my wife and the two youngsters. Assuming all are genuine, I hope we can have a group hug and leave it at that. If the two teenagers are still at each others throats, however, I may need to give them each something to commiserate with each other about before bedtime - very sore backsides - but I hope not!

kalico

Sherrif
Ditto jack.......

Hugs kal

squarecutter

Sherrif
I want the full story from everyone separately when I get home which might help me not to bring my own lousy day home with me which would not be fair on the kids. I want to know how it started, who said what and exactly why it got physical. Am I always the bad guy with Mary-Beth. Are they still at each others throats. I really feel it would be better to take everything down a notch if I can. With spanking I will likely go full force especially if there is too much attitude but may not go to the maximum number but I'm still not sure if this is helpful. May be perhaps an early night?

18Smacked

Wrangler
Initially, I was going to go with what Jack suggested, except for the congratulating part.

Seeing Squarecutter's ideas has given me pause.

I think there's never anything wrong (and a lot to be said for) stopping to take inventory and get "the full story." It may be that I am wasting my time, and it can bog down to a lot of "he said, she said" that goes nowhere, but on the other hand, I may be able to see a way that resolves all bad feelings that were being expressed on all three party's parts.

I am somewhat dubious about an early night for all resolving much, but one never knows….

Last edited by David M. Katz on Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected a bbc error.)

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=18Smacked

Eldo

Cowboy
Ah, Clay and MB. There's no way to get around it, Clay is getting his butt tanned. But for the life of me, I can't hold MB as blameless in this as well. I've no doubt that she contributed to the escalation of this incident and was, I'm sure, more than capable of giving just as much as she got. So it's only fair if she gets her butt tanned as well Twisted Evil Spankings all around, kids.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum