Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

23 Oct 2016 - How to Be Fair - A Jack RL Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jack

Admin
Recently you've taken four new boys into your family.  While the eldest is attending a local, private school, the three youngest, 12-year old Devon, 7-year old Connor, and 5-year old Curtis, all attend the local elementary/intermediate school, along with your (previously) youngest son, 11-year old Kenny, and your grandnephews, 11-year old Jake, 8-year old Andy, and 5-year old Ollie.  

Because you work from home, all the boys come to your house after school.  While you're able to pick them up, or make sure they have a ride, you live close enough that the kids enjoy walking or riding their bikes on nice days.

While it was a bit chilly this morning, it's a beautiful afternoon.  The two kindergarten boys find the walk a bit long, so they come home with their usual ride, but the older boys chose to walk home.

Between your house and the school is the home of your nephew.  Because neither parent is home, the boys aren't supposed to stop there.  As a matter of fact, they're not supposed to stop anywhere, unless they've made previous arrangements.

Today, the boys are late.  You're about to call, when your boys from the private school (which releases 15 minutes later than the public schools) arrive home.  Ten minutes later, the boys walk in.  You ask, and the boys admit that they stopped at your nephews home, though they swear they only meant to stop 'for a second'.  Then Jake tries to claim he forgot to plug his phone in last night, and wanted to get his charger, despite knowing you have several extra charges at your house.

While Andy and Connor have been specifically told to stay with their big brothers, and so get a pass, this is a problem Jake and Kenny have had before, though not this school year.  The real problem is that Devon has only been with you a couple of weeks.  While it's understood that he and his siblings will be spanked if they stay with you (and earn it), you've only used time outs and restrictions with them so far.  As a matter of fact, the few spankings that have occurred since the new boys arrived have all been very private, and they might not even be aware any of happened.  

Jake and Kenny (both 11) and 12-year old Devon, at a time you weren't lecturing them
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jake and Kenny would definitely be in line for a spanking, even if this weren't a repeat offense.  Devon knew the rule, but you weren't ready to start spanking him yet.  Should you split the punishments, let it go, or is there a better idea?

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Maybe now would be a good time to introduce Devon to a spanking chez Wells.

Kat

AFinch

Sherrif
It seems to me that Jake instigated this entire misadventure--his house, his charger, his forgetfulness. If Devon thought that, like his little brother and Andy, he was supposed to stay with the others, as (one of the) new kids, I think he gets a pass this time. As the new person in a situation, I'd be unlikely to argue with two more established co-workers/family members about protocol.

I think Jake and Kenny are getting spanked--Devon's getting his ears burned, being told that he now knows the rules, and any future violation will be dealt with in the same manner as his brother and cousin.

John Boy

Sherrif
Maybe this time they can all go on restriction but maybe bring up to Devon this might be his last pass.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

David M. Katz

Marshall
AFinch wrote:It seems to me that Jake instigated this entire misadventure--his house, his charger, his forgetfulness.  If Devon thought that, like his little brother and Andy, he was supposed to stay with the others, as (one of the) new kids, I think he gets a pass this time.  As the new person in a situation, I'd be unlikely to argue with two more established co-workers/family members about protocol.

I think Jake and Kenny are getting spanked--Devon's getting his ears burned, being told that he now knows the rules, and any future violation will be dealt with in the same manner as his brother and cousin.

This sounds reasonable to me.

ivor

Marshall
While I can see the logic of Kat's view, if I'm feeling lenient I reckon Devon could get a pass this time, especially as after the other two have been spanked he's bound to get to know what a spanking from JW actually amounts to.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Pi Beta

Deputy
To be fair, I feel you should do to Jake and Kenny what they would now expect if Devon hadn't been with them. For Devon, this is a first time so he should receive whatever Jake and Kenny received the first time they transgressed for this breach of the rules, which I suspect wasn't as severe as you now plan for them.

Zac

Wrangler
I have to confess that I had to read this scenario two or three times to be clear on who was who, who was where, what was what, and generally get my ducks in row. So I think the gist of it is:

- Kenny, Jake and Devon are in trouble of some sort.
- If Devon was not there Kenny and Jake would have been spanked.
- You are not ready to start spanking Devon yet which is why is it not an obvious, simple, spanking for all three

One other factor to consider:
AFinch [my emphasis] wrote:It seems to me that Jake instigated this entire misadventure--his house, his charger, his forgetfulness.  If Devon thought that, like his little brother and Andy, he was supposed to stay with the others, as (one of the) new kids, I think he gets a pass this time.  As the new person in a situation, I'd be unlikely to argue with two more established co-workers/family members about protocol.
AFinch makes a good case for why Devon is not so culpable as the other two. He might have known the rule but deferred, possibly against his better judgement, assuming that the other two knew better and maybe he had misunderstood the difference between theory and practice. This could be interpreted as Jake and Kenny being guilty of leading Devon astray.

The first option is to use a non-corporal punishment for all three.

That is if:
(1) Devon is considered to be equally culpable as he still should have known and done better
(2) you want to punish all of them the same way
(3) you are still not ready to start spanking Devon.

If any of these three points don't hold then it probably bad news for Jake and Kenny's bottoms:

1) If Devon is not considered culpable Devon would be let off this time, though with a warning, and J&K punished, presumably spanked (this seems to be considered spanking-only offence, even for the first transgression)
2) If you do not feel the need to punish all three the exact same way then Devon would be given a non-corporal punishment and J&K would receive corporal punishment.
3) If you feel are now ready to start spanking Devon then all three would be spanked.

Since the spankings that have occurred since Devon's arrival have been in private and very possibly under his radar this might be suitable time for it to appear on his radar with a first hand experience in the case of any of the above three possibilities. "First hand" would actually mean 'first buttock' or.....erm.....'first eyeball retina'. Since the policy seems to be those who are involved in the same trangression get punished together there does not seem to be any need to keep J&K's spanking private from Devon. Indeed, it would probably be a very good thing for him to see what he can expect if there is a next time for a spanking offence.

squarecutter

Sherrif
Pi Beta wrote:To be fair, I feel you should do to Jake and Kenny what they would now expect if Devon hadn't been with them. For Devon, this is a first time so he should receive whatever Jake and Kenny received the first time they transgressed for this breach of the rules, which I suspect wasn't as severe as you now plan for them.

I think Pi has it for me. It also mean Devon would see what COULD happen to him if he makes a habit of this without the others feeling their punishment is being witnesedby some one not party to it

Jack

Admin
I'm a bit surprised, because it seems like I'm usually a bit harsher/stricter than many of you.

Situations like this are interesting to me in the abstract, and I think they make good stories, but in real life, you (I, at least) always worry about treating people unfairly and messing up a relationship.

In this case, I had an option available to me that you folk didn't have: I told Liam the situation, what I saw as my choices, and asked his opinion. He asked to talk to Devon.

While he talked to Devon, I assured Andy and Connor that they weren't in trouble, and explained why. I wanted them to understand that they minded me by staying with their big brothers, but that they would have been in trouble if they got in trouble this way on their own.

When I returned to the older boys, Liam prompted Devon to speak to me. It had been his idea to stop, because he's never really been to Jake's house, and Jake had been talking about a... kind of a diorama he'd been making with action figures. They'd just meant to stop for a second, but... I guess Jake's story about the charger was an attempt to justify or deflect. Devon then admitted he'd known they were supposed to come straight home. At that point, Liam took me aside, and he said he thought Devon would feel better if he got the same punishment the other boys did, and that he knew spanking was possible.

I had thought about giving them all corner time, maybe with some extra time or some swats afterwards, but I didn't want Jake and Kenny to think they were getting off easy, so this made my decision easier.

I announced that Devon was going to be getting his first spanking - a 'regular' - but that, despite being the oldest, he was going to go first. Since this was a repeat for Kenny and Jake, they'd be getting deluxe sessions, and, since Jake was the only one with a key, he'd be going last.

It was three very distressed boys who were undressed, and Devon, who's showered with them, was suddenly very shy. On the other hand, Kenny and Jake were way too worried about their bottoms to be shy.

I think Devon was shocked at how bad it was - or at how long it went on. He was crying loud and hard before I finished. Jake was crying before I finished with Kenny, so it was rough on him, but it's a good lesson in not giving in to peer pressure, I hope. By the time I finished with him, Devon was mostly recovered (and in shock from watching his new brother and cousin get 'deluxe' sessions), and was willing to take a bit of hugging and cuddling, and even shared with the other boys.

Afterwards, we talked a bit, they dressed, and we went to my bedroom so they could clean up. Liam, who'd been waiting in the living room, looked greatly relieved to see that his little brother survived.

John Boy

Sherrif
ouch, glad things went okay and I guess Devon learned the hard way what your rules and consequences are like.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Zac

Wrangler
Jack wrote:I'm a bit surprised, because it seems like I'm usually a bit harsher/stricter than many of you.  ...
When I returned to the older boys, Liam prompted Devon to speak to me.  It had been his idea to stop, because he's never really been to Jake's house,...  Devon then admitted he'd known they were supposed to come straight home.  At that point, Liam took me aside,...

Ah, that was a very significant piece of information that was omitted from the scenario which I think would have influenced some people's replies - well, mine at least. I thought it was J&K who had lead Devon astray but it seems it was the other way round. Devon was definitely culpable. Then again, maybe you did not have this information when you wrote it.

[Just noticed that I have become a wrangler with this post. Sounds good, whatever it is]

Last edited by Zac on Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total

jackson1

Kid
Did you get Devon ready for his spanking Jack?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum