Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

Boy of the Day Extra: 25 Oct 2016 - Which is Worse? - A Jack RL Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jack

Admin
Your name is Leif.  You're 13-years old.  Your dad is pretty strict about chores, but he has a system so you have several chances before you get in real trouble.
Your dad raises foster kids (you, your little brother, and one of your half-brothers were adopted by him a few years ago), and a few weeks ago, Dad took in four new kids, 5, 7, 12, and 15.  When he took them in, he cleared all your chore strikes to help avoid getting in trouble, while the new kids were still 'working up' to the rules (Dad doesn't spank for the first several weeks, so the kids have a chance to learn the rules and expectations).

Admittedly, chores have always been a problem for you.  You mean to do them, but there's always so much else to do, and sometimes it's hard to remember to do them on time or the way dad wants.  And since you don't get in trouble for skipping one occasionally, it's easy enough to let them slip by occasionally.  The problem is, when you're out of time, and one slips by on accident.  Then Dad makes sure you pay the price.

Last Saturday, you got your second strike.  You should have done a work off then, but it was a really nice weekend, and you kind of forgot about it.  Tonight, it's your turn to load the dishwasher, but you get a little distracted, and you don't do it right, don't turn it on, and don't wash out the sink.  Dad would probably have let you slide on one of those, and maybe given you a final warning on two, but all three?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now Dad's giving you a choice.  He normally uses his hand for chores, which still hurts, but doesn't burn as long.  However, if he does that, it would normally be right here, and then you'll have to re-do your chore with your bottom bare, to make sure you get it done right.  Your other option is to go to his room, where no one will know you were spanked, but he'll use the paddle, which hurts a bit more than his hand, but that leaves you sore a lot longer.

AFinch

Sherrif
In that household, simply going to his room will cue to the rest of the family what took place there. And in that household, being bare in front of one's brothers is neither unusual nor really embarrassing.

I'd take the hand spanking in the kitchen. It will still sting, but be the lesser of the two evils.

David M. Katz

Marshall
Yes, save yourself a bit of pain and get it by hand now. I agree with Mr. Finch as to why.

John Boy

Sherrif
Take the hand do the chores quickly and the right way.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Adric

Kid
AFinch has this one figured out - I'll go with the hand spanking.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Adric

squarecutter

Sherrif
Given the lack of privacy and that nobody is phased about nudity and my brothers will no doubt know whats going on I'll take the hand spanking, get on with the chores nude and by the time the chores are done it probably wont hurt any more I take the handspanking

Pi Beta

Deputy
Try negotiating!

"Please, please, PLEASE, PLEASE, Dad, let me do the job properly first; then you can take me to your room - but if I've done it really well, just your hand, please, Dad!

db105

Trailboss
Assuming it's not open to negotiation, it would depend on how big a deal nudity is around the household and how public the bare bottomed chore is going to be (like, is everyone there or is it semiprivate and there's just the possibility someone might wander in?).

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

Jack

Admin
db105 wrote:Assuming it's not open to negotiation, it would depend on how big a deal nudity is around the household and how public the bare bottomed chore is going to be (like, is everyone there or is it semiprivate and there's just the possibility someone might wander in?).

Normally, nudity wouldn't be a problem around here. We're neither naturalists, not exhibitionists, but no one makes a big deal about it. In this case, since the new boys arrived after summer, Leif would only have been naked around Devon, not his new, older and younger brothers, which could make a difference.

This would not be a public spanking like deliberately in front of any/everyone, but it would be in the kitchen where anyone could wonder by. Going to Dad's bedroom, especially if sent, not led, might or might not be a giveaway.

kalico

Sherrif
Ditto JB........

Get er done......

Hugs kal

Jack

Admin
When I said this was 'RL' (real life), I should probably have said real-ish, or maybe 'based on a true story... just like Amytiville Horror was.'

The situation happened just like I described it, but I didn't give him any input into what happened. While bare bottomed chores were things I used to do at times, it was both a different time, when the kids were having a lot more trouble with chores, and that was when they had a work off, not just a regular three strikes.

What did happen is that we checked his strikes, then I quietly took him to my room (spankings don't happen there as often as in the office, and other things do happen, so I think it's not quite as blatant). I took his shorts and boxers off, put him over my lap, and gave him a smacking lecture (swat, question, swat, answer, repeat).

When we finished our discussion, I went to work randomly, just landing smacks all around, trying to keep the coloring about even. It was thorough, but not especially long or hard - just enough to get some squirming and a couple of yelps. Then I suddenly went fast and furious, getting some real redness, and I went on long enough to get some louder yelps that were almost sobs. A couple of smacks on each sit spot, then I let him up, let him dress and wash up, and told him that if he didn't start being a better example for his new brothers, I'd let him be an example of what happens when you're not good.

He did a good job on correcting his mistakes.

I had originally intended to put this in the Spanking Report, since it's the first solo spanking one of my kids received since the Marsh boys moved in, but then I remembered how I used to do WO strike spankings and thought it would be a good scenario.

Oh, and if I did have to chose from the options in the scenario, knowing what my house is like about casual dress, I'd take the hand spanking and try to do it fast and well.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum