a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 10/29/16 "A Neighborhood Run" A mahoover Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
A Neighborhood Run
A mahoover Production

You work from home, so you provide after school supervision for your nephews as well as your own sons.  You do have spanking permission for your nephews, and have spanked them in the past.

Your nephews are Mark (12) and John (11), and your sons are Mike (11), Joe (13), and Phil (16).  After school they have free time to bike, play in the back yard, or relax in the house.  Your house backs up to some woods, and the boys often play in the woods.  The boys have permission to play in the woods.

Mark (12), John (11), Mike (11), and Joe (13)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Phil (16)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In the past, there have been issues with one of your neighbors and the boys playing in the neighbor's yard.  The boys have been told to stay away from the neighbor, and that going into the neighbor's yard is a spanking offense.

You get a phone call from the neighbor this evening.  The neighbor wants to let you know that he saw your boys (Mark, John, Mike, and Joe) in the woods this afternoon, and they were streaking.

When you talk to the boys, they are embarrassed, but admit that they were streaking.  When you ask them why the were streaking, they say that they lost a bet with Phil, and streaking was the penalty.

What is next?

David M. Katz

Marshall
Well, since they're already bare . . . Twisted Evil

No, seriously, after I control my urge to laugh, a talk is all that is needed.

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I'll go along with Katz's answer. God, I hate tattletale neighbors.

Kat

AFinch

Sherrif
K Club United

Jack

Admin
This really depends a bit on the layout of the houses and everything, but from what I see, it all sounds pretty innocent (and I seem to remember that's a penalty I've used before - They Call Him Gordy, so I can't complain too much. I probably should have a talk to Phil about his side of the bet, and all the boys about public nudity, but I think that's all that's required.

Eldo

Cowboy
These boys are all at belt-able age. And as their ages round up to roughly twelve, that can be the number of whacks they each get.
But, just to be fair, Phil will be asked about this as well. If it is true, he will get extra. He will also get it with the rest of the boys, just to make sure that they all know that they are altogether responsible for this.

Pi Beta

Deputy
If I punish any, it will be Phil for having dared them. 12 year olds find it difficult to resist a challenge - especially one aimed at a group.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum