Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

7 Nov 2016 - Asking For It

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 7 Nov 2016 - Asking For It on Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:32 pm

Jack

Admin
Recently you took in a new group of boys - four of them, from 5 to 15.

Liam is the oldest.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

While you know Liam's had some trouble over the last couple of years (enough that he's having to repeat his 9th grade year), he's also tried hard to be responsible for his little brothers. While you've had some trouble with him, enough that he's become familiar with a couple of corners, and he's lost his phone once or twice, it hasn't been enough that you needed to warm his rear yet, though he accepted that as a possibility when he moved in with you.

Since moving in, two of Liam's little brothers have been spanked. In general, he agrees that they need it, and that they both deserved it when you gave it to them.

A couple of days ago, the judge who placed them with you called to see if how everything's getting along. Technically, you should wait until next April to start the adoption process (if you decide to), but the situation allows the judge to waive the wait. You've already decided you're willing, and if you start soon, you can finish it before Christmas, so you sit down and talk to Liam about it. Liam seems interested, but he wants to talk to his brothers first.

Now Liam has come to you and asked to speak privately.

"We're all interested - we want to be adopted, everyone loves it here. There's a problem."

You assure him that's fine and ask what it is.

"I know you think Curtis is too young to spank right now, and Connor and Devon both say you spank really hard, but they know they deserved it. I just can't make up my mind, though."

He takes a deep breath, looks you in the eyes while blushing, then turns away.

"I need you to give me a whupping before I can make up my mind."

Will you help him make up his mind, or is the waiting period a good idea after all?

2 Re: 7 Nov 2016 - Asking For It on Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:46 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
I'm not going to give a whupping just so Liam can "make up his mind." If he gets into trouble again, I might take that as an invitation for said whupping to occur, rather than spending time in the corner or losing his phone. I'm pretty sure that if a 7 and 12 who've never been spanked survived the experience, and still "love it there", so will Liam. I think it's important for Liam to know that spankings are given in specific circumstances, are given fairly, and are not given (except on birthdays) for fun or curiosity.

3 Re: 7 Nov 2016 - Asking For It on Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:56 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
This might be one of those times we sit and talk and maybe nit pick everything, if he can convince me there are enough small things to earn a spanking, then maybe a medium to help ease his concern might be in order.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

4 Re: 7 Nov 2016 - Asking For It on Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:17 pm

jackson1

Kid
I would just approach it something like by saying you only spank for misbehavior that you think warrants it and I haven't spanked you to date partly because you were still within the breathing period and partly because your behavior so far has only warranted corner time and removal of your cell phone but as from now on you consider corporal punishment a possibility for either a repetition of any of the minor misbehavior or something more serious.

I have a feeling that if Liam is actually wanting to experience a whupping, possibly to help him feel in solidarity with his two younger and already spanked brothers, his behavior in the near future is likely going to end up with him getting his wish granted.

5 Re: 7 Nov 2016 - Asking For It on Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:47 pm

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Even if I were willing to comply with the request, the experience could never be the same as an earned whupping. I get why he might not think his brothers' experiences would apply to him. He's older and might very well expect harsher treatment. Talking to the other older kids might not be reassuring. Apart from the normal concern about undergoing a painful experience, he probably worries about his own reactions: how will he deal with the embarrassment; will he take it worse than the others; what if it's worse than he can handle?

I'd tell him not to let the prospect of corporal punishment bother him. If he earns a whupping after his adoption and feels it's too much, I'd be willing to use other methods of punishment.

Kat

6 Re: 7 Nov 2016 - Asking For It on Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:16 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
AFinch wrote:I'm not going to give a whupping just so Liam can "make up his mind."  If he gets into trouble again, I might take that as an invitation for said whupping to occur, rather than spending time in the corner or losing his phone.  I'm pretty sure that if a 7 and 12 who've never been spanked survived the experience, and still "love it there", so will Liam.  I think it's important for Liam to know that spankings are given in specific circumstances, are given fairly, and are not given (except on birthdays) for fun or curiosity.

I agree with this approach.

jackson1 wrote:
I have a feeling that if Liam is actually wanting to experience a whupping, possibly to help him feel in solidarity with his two younger and already spanked brothers, his behavior in the near future is likely going to end up with him getting his wish granted.

I was thinking this as well.

Kat wrote:
I'd tell him not to let the prospect of corporal punishment bother him. If he earns a whupping after his adoption and feels it's too much, I'd be willing to use other methods of punishment.

This is a great discussion point for Liam.

7 Re: 7 Nov 2016 - Asking For It on Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:25 am

ivor

Marshall
Is there any real reason to push the adoption process through? I guess the boys might all feel more secure if they were adopted, but does a few month matter?

I'd be inclined to let things take their course as I reckon in that period Liam is virtually certain to have done something that earns him a spanking.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

8 Re: 7 Nov 2016 - Asking For It on Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:53 am

Pi Beta

Deputy
Kier's views correspond with mine, even if this may mean that he deliberately engineers a spanking.

9 Re: 7 Nov 2016 - Asking For It on Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:01 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
So, Jack, inquiring minds want to know. What did you do?

10 Re: 7 Nov 2016 - Asking For It on Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:03 pm

squarecutter

Sherrif
I wont be spanking Liam till he earns one and as a seemingly mature young man he may not need one. I hope though that he will understand tht his brothers both walked away after theirs and that his new 'brothers', some his age have as well. He maybe needs to talk to those his age about how it is for them and see the implements I might use on him and judge it from that

11 Re: 7 Nov 2016 - Asking For It on Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:16 pm

Jack

Admin
David M. Katz wrote:So, Jack, inquiring minds want to know.  What did you do?

If things go well, I'll be sharing the reasons for my absence the last few days this afternoon. In the meantime...

Most of you agree very closely with what I was thinking. While Liam probably would have had at least one spanking since he's moved in with me, if it had been one of the other boys, it was early on (getting home late). While I'm pretty sure he was testing, I also know that there's always a breaking in period - not just in learning the rules, but learning how they're applied. He actually did a fairly long time out at the kitchen table, by himself, for that one, as I recall.

We talked about boys whupping each other on youtube. He's seen a couple like that. I pointed out that some of what they do is a lot worse than what I'd do, yet they are often laughing about it. That's down to the emotional content, so - as Kat pointed out - even if I did it exactly the same, it still wouldn't be the same.

He did try to talk me into it; not, as JB suggested, by rehashing his behavior since moving in, but by telling me how bad he'd been after his dad died a couple of years ago. I listened to him, and I think it did him good to cleanse those wounds, but that has been a couple of years ago, and I know some of it had been dealt with. I honestly think that he might feel a bit of guilt for his mom's death (at least subconsciously): kind of a 'I drove her to drink' type of thing. He never said it directly, but hints of it were there. I talked to his therapist Monday, who has noticed something similar, and promises me it's something on which they'll work.

As for the situation, I promised Liam that, if he feels that he's ready, then we'll take corner time off the table, except in minor situations like I use it with the other boys, and he can get a whupping the next time his behavior earns it.

That was Saturday night, and as of today, he hasn't earned one. On the other hand, he came to me last night and asked if we could go ahead with the adoption.

12 Re: 7 Nov 2016 - Asking For It on Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:29 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
Wow thanks for the update Jack.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

13 Re: 7 Nov 2016 - Asking For It Today at 1:49 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum