Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

14 Nov 2016 - Asking Again

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 14 Nov 2016 - Asking Again on Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:25 pm

Jack

Admin
About six weeks ago, you brought some new boys into your home: 5 year old Curtis, 7-year old Connor, 12-year old Devon, and 15-year old Liam.

Liam
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

When the boys moved in with you, it was with the understanding that you were looking at adoption, and that spanking (the main discipline for your boys) would be on the table. Since then, Devon and Connor have both been spanked. Liam has been a lot of help, and he feels very responsible for his little brothers, so you've talked with him about them quite a bit. Last week, after a talk to you about adoption, Liam came to you and asked for a 'real whupping' so he could know what it was like. After some discussion, you declined, but did promise the next time he got into 'real trouble', you would.

Today is the last day of soccer season. This year, your boys are only on soccer two different soccer teams, and they play enough apart you can make most of both games; but you also try to drop by at least part of each of your grandsons and nephews/grand nephews games, so it's a pretty busy day. Then you have a big get together back at your house, grilling burgers and dawgs for everyone. It's exhausting, but a great end to the season.

Fortunately you had mostly day games, some of the parents help clean up, and a few of your older boys owe you chores, so by 2pm, you feel things are pretty well under control. You go to check on everyone else, and you realize you can't find Liam. You check the board, but he's not checked out, so you finally call his phone. He answers, and explains he's over at Kevin's house. You asked why he didn't ask permission, and he explains you were busy. You ask why he didn't check out (which would have been enough for this time of day), and he has an 'oops' moment. You tell him he needs to come on home.

When he gets home, he's pretty obviously nervous. You're a bit nervous too.

Liam blatantly knows this rule, and that it's one you enforce strongly (15 people living in your home, so it's very hard to keep track of everyone). One of the things you were told before he moved in with you is that he went through a stage of some pretty serious trouble and misbehaving, and that he's having to repeat ninth grade. The two of you agreed that he needed to be under pretty strict supervision for a while, and that the rest of this year was going to be his chance to show he regrets his previous behavior and is trying to change. As part of that, he is to be punished like the younger boys (basically spanked over your knees most of the time), though with implements upgraded to his size/age.

The biggest problem is that you might or might not spank Parker, who is also 15, but you would definitely spank Kenny or Colt (11 and 12) for this. Should it be a spanking offense for Liam? Will you use what you'd use for Kenny or Colt (a wooden spatula), what you've recently used on 14-year old Van (a hairbrush), or something in between?

2 Re: 14 Nov 2016 - Asking Again on Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:42 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
I think a thorough spatula spanking might do wonders for him.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

3 Re: 14 Nov 2016 - Asking Again on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:06 pm

Padraig

Trailboss
True, but I do wonder if he did that on purpose?

4 Re: 14 Nov 2016 - Asking Again on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:12 pm

Adric

Kid
Jack wrote:Last week, after a talk to you about adoption, Liam came to you and asked for a 'real whupping' so he could know what it was like.  After some discussion, you declined, but did promise the next time he got into 'real trouble', you would.
When he gets home, he's pretty obviously nervous.

So today is that day, and Liam knows it.  What better time to bring out the hairbrush and give him the 'real whupping' he feels he needs.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Adric

5 Re: 14 Nov 2016 - Asking Again on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:17 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
I predicted last time that he'd find a way to get himself spanked soon.
And he has.

This was hardly the crime of the century. I think he's going to be disappointed and up the ante for next time should you treat him like Parker, rather than the littler kids.

I think a "regular" spatula spanking (not a deluxe or whatever) will both deal with the current issue and assure Liam that while you've got his back, you mean what you say, and that should he require punishment, he won't be abused. He's already said he wants to proceed with the adoption, but I'm sure this will put whatever doubts he still has to rest.

6 Re: 14 Nov 2016 - Asking Again on Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:44 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
AFinch wrote:I predicted last time that he'd find a way to get himself spanked soon.
And he has.  

This was hardly the crime of the century.  I think he's going to be disappointed and up the ante for next time should you treat him like Parker, rather than the littler kids.

I think a "regular" spatula spanking (not a deluxe or whatever) will both deal with the current issue and assure Liam that while you've got his back, you mean what you say, and that should he require punishment, he won't be abused.  He's already said he wants to proceed with the adoption, but I'm sure this will put whatever doubts he still has to rest.

I totally agree.

7 Re: 14 Nov 2016 - Asking Again on Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:11 pm

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I'll go along with everyone else so far -- K Club + Adric.

Kat

8 Re: 14 Nov 2016 - Asking Again on Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:51 am

ivor

Marshall
I'm in with everyone else.

He appears to have found a way to find out what it is like but without committing a major crime. It very much looks like something he could do deliberately but at the same time look like forgetfulness.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

9 Re: 14 Nov 2016 - Asking Again on Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:16 am

Pi Beta

Deputy
I want to delve first to see if this is purely forgetfulness or a deliberate act to get him a spanking of some sort. Either way he will get one, but I will allow him a little miore input into his preparation for it if it's one rather than the other.

10 Re: 14 Nov 2016 - Asking Again on Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:06 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
The scenario is he under strict supervision so whether or not this has been planned to satisfy his curiosity and I'm not sure about that I think I am going to go ahead and spank. MY preference , as at 17 it it is hardly dangerous in the sense that it would be with one of the younger ones I prefer something in between, a bigger paddle than kenny etc but not the nuclear option

11 Re: 14 Nov 2016 - Asking Again on Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:32 am

kalico

Sherrif
I'm with everyone else so far....

Hugs kal

12 Re: 14 Nov 2016 - Asking Again on Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:30 pm

jackson1

Kid
Thought this was going to be on the cards soon. Going with, his bottom bared and then over Jack's lap and a sound paddling with the appropriate paddle.

13 Re: 14 Nov 2016 - Asking Again on Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:39 am

Jack

Admin
jackson1 wrote:Thought this was going to be on the cards soon. Going with, his bottom bared and then over Jack's lap and a sound paddling with the appropriate paddle.

Yes, this did happen (Saturday), pretty much as I described. The hard part is what Jackson said at the end - deciding on the appropriate paddle.

Like most of you, I did wonder if this was deliberate, subconscious, or an actual mistake. I decided it didn't matter in the end, because it is important for me to have at least a rough idea of where everyone is. At times like Saturday afternoon, when I'm just trying to touch base, I want to be able to look at the board and have an idea what's going on. I suppose I could just get used to phoning everyone right away, but that can be really disruptive, which I try to avoid (and honestly, I'm still not accustomed enough to phones that calling someone that I think is in the house with me really occurs to me right away).

So, two things to consider - how serious was the misbehavior, and what would be appropriate.

While Liam has been pretty well behaved so far, and I haven't seen much sullen from him, I've seen enough to think that he does need a period with less freedom than I give Parker (who's about the same age). That's partially to help him settle in, but also because I think the last couple of years have been hard on him, and he needs a chance to prove things to himself, as much as anyone else.

If Parker had done this (and he hasn't done it in a long time, that I remember), I would probably remind him why it's important, and then give him a minor restriction or something. In Liam's case, considering our agreement, and what I said above, I did go with spanking. It certainly wasn't as serious as the trouble I had with Van a couple of weeks ago. The brush isn't abusive, but it is very serious. On the other hand, I've started not using the Tailblazer on Leif all the time, and Liam is bigger than Van, much less Liam.

I decided Red would be the best option. It's bigger and more solid than the Tailblazer, but not nearly as bad as a hairbrush.

At least, I think it's not as bad as a brush, Liam was howling pretty hard before I finished with him.

Liam received a standard, double pattern with no extras. He tried to take it well, but he's only had experience with wood at school, and he was starting to cry before I reached his legs the first time, and he couldn't manage to hold himself still. I didn't wear him out, but he was crying loud and hard before we finished, though he wasn't too sore to be kicking and struggling (he did keep his hands in front of him though).

One other note: I was pretty late to chat Saturday night, and I told them I hadn't realized how late I'd be. The reason for that was, Liam was pretty embarrassed at his reactions, his lack of control. I guess he thought he would take it better, and was upset with himself that he hadn't. I also wonder if the fact that only the younger kids have been spanked since he was around (remember, the kids had already left for school when Van got spanked, so probably no one knows about that) might have bothered him.

After it became clear he was pretty upset, but not directly at me, I issued an invitation. He and I took the Jag and drove around the lake. For a while, we just listened to music and enjoyed the day (we had a beautiful weekend in DFW last weekend). We stopped at a burger joint that makes some of the best shakes in the world, then drove some more. He finally opened up, and we had a long talk.

He did apologize for how he acted/not taking it better. I assured him that the way I spank isn't supposed to let you 'take it better', and that older/bigger boys than him have broken down over my lap. He didn't exactly thank me for it, but he didn't try to talk me out of ever doing it again, and he says he felt better after it was over. I'm wondering now, when he came to me the week before, if he just needed an excuse to break down and have a good cry.

Anyway, we've been doing fine since then. He's seemed a little different to me in the last few days, but not in a bad way. I think maybe he's relaxed a bit, and he definitely wants to go ahead with the adoption, so I think we're okay.

14 Re: 14 Nov 2016 - Asking Again on Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:23 am

LLALVA

Trailboss
Aw, hugs Liam, I am glad he 'survived' the first one and that he seems to be more relaxed. I guess the drive in the jag and the milkshake helped him to feel better Very Happy

Thanks for sharing Jack I love you

Hugs

Leti

15 Re: 14 Nov 2016 - Asking Again on Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:47 am

kalico

Sherrif
Aw hugs Liam.... sounds like that might be just what he needed and I bet it was good to get out with you and just let it out....

Thanks for the update

Hugs kal

16 Re: 14 Nov 2016 - Asking Again Today at 1:38 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum