a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

19 November 2016 - Fashion or Flop: A Stevie Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jack

Admin
Fashion or Flop?
A Stevie Production

You are the headmaster of an exclusive Australian boys school... the board of governors has just contracted a fashion designer to re - do the school uniforms... the board has accepted the results and asked you to have two of the lads model the garments for a special assembly of the whole school.

You chose two boys who are usually responsible and well behaved...

Jeremy, 11, and Johnathon, 12, modelling the new school uniform

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jeremy seems to like the outfit, but Johnathon is not pleased...

He hems and haws, and finally blurts out that he's not wearing the new uniform in public because 'It's GAY as hell!'...

Use of the word 'gay' as a pejorative is strictly against school rules, as is using the word 'hell'... the boy is obviously upset and very angry about the issue...

You try to calm the boy down by pointing out that Jeremy likes the uniform, but that only causes him to explode in a voice that is clearly audible in the auditorium: "That's because Jeremy is a screaming, cocksucking, poofter!!"

Caning is technically still on the books at your school, but it is rarely used... you have not caned a boy in three years...

Where do you go from here?

AFinch

Sherrif
Caning an overwrought boy seems counterproductive to me.

I'm a lot older than Johnathan and Jeremy (put together), but I wouldn't have worn either of those outfits without someone pointing a gun at my head first when I was there age (or now).

I'm not caning anyone. I'll send the garments back to the fashion designers for a do-over--something more appropriate to the current day, and less homage to the days of Dickens.

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I'm pretty much with Kier. I don't see a problem with the top half of the uniform, but the short shorts and long socks are silly. I'm sure in Australia proper shorts would be a welcome hot weather option.

Kat

ivor

Marshall
Ah, those were the days when most boys went off to school looking smart in their blazers and school uniforms - see Emlyn's Avatar.

It may have changed since I was there, but I do recall seeing schoolboys in Oz in grey or blue shorts, but not made of flannel.

We don't have a date on this scenario, but by the language it has to be fairly modern in which case such a uniform would almost certainly not be acceptable. Take it back twenty years and perhaps........

Lucky Johnathon that the school doesn't still have a birch!

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
Kat wrote:I don't see a problem with the top half of the uniform

Stevie does... he wouldn't have worn that colour for a bet at 12...  he'd have been terrified of being targeted as a faggot (which was his deepest, darkest, secret at the time) for one thing, and that is probably what is upsetting Jonathon right now and all...

Stevie -

(another flopped BOTD and all...)

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
StevieWeeks wrote:
Kat wrote:I don't see a problem with the top half of the uniform

Stevie does... he wouldn't have worn that colour for a bet at 12...  he'd have been terrified of being targeted as a faggot (which was his deepest, darkest, secret at the time) for one thing, and that is probably what is upsetting Jonathon right now and all...

Stevie -

(another flopped BOTD and all...)

Well, if everyone else is wearing it, one kid is hardly subject to be a target. Maybe my monitor is showing the color differently, but to me, it only seems like a very bright blue -- never a color in my experience associated with being gay.

Kat

Padraig

Trailboss
No matter what he thinks of the uniform, that kind of language cannot and will not be tolerated at my school, especially the insult to his pal, wether true or not. He might get a little discount since he volunteered, but not much. It won't make him like the uniform, though (nor do I).

Pi Beta

Trailboss
Like it or not, there is no exccuse for his language nor his insult, whether or not his accusations are true.

A very definine six of the best with my whippiest cane.

Emlyn Morgan

Trailboss
ivor wrote:Ah, those were the days when most boys went off to school looking smart in their blazers and school uniforms - see Emlyn's Avatar.

We wore short trousers when I started grammar school in 1957 at age eleven, and there was a gradual progress to long trousers over the first couple of years. The photo was taken when I was thirteen or fourteen.

Anyway, as for those two boys - I'm going to whack them!

Jack

Admin
The bad news for Jonathon is that, while I would have excused his first outburst, I can't tolerate his language towards a fellow student. At least I should have a good selection of canes available, since the 'fashion designer' of that monstrosity is obviously the costumer director for Sting Videos.

David M. Katz

Marshall
Kat wrote:I'm pretty much with Kier. I don't see a problem with the top half of the uniform, but the short shorts and long socks are silly. I'm sure in Australia proper shorts would be a welcome hot weather option.

Kat

Agreed!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum