a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 12/3/16 "You'll Ruin My Life" A DMK Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
YOU'LL RUIN MY LIFE
A DMK Production

This morning, your thirteen year-old son, Ben, earned a spanking.  Over night, Ben sneaked out of the house and went to the local market to try to buy some candy bars (he said he couldn't sleep and that would help him.) Ben would have gotten away with it but he incriminated himself at breakfast. It is a serious issue and so Ben is in for a deluxe session and he knows it.  You do not have time to spank Ben and get him to school and you to work and allow your son some recovery time.  It isn't preferable but you and Ben agree that the spanking will happen right after school.

The lady across the street from you is a single mother raising two boys, thirteen year-old Wyatt and eleven year-old Will.  Ben is good friends with both Wyatt and Will and you, your spouse and the lady across the street are all also good friends.  You get a call around lunch from Wyatt's and Will's mother.  She is a nurse and must pick up a second shift and needs help with the boys.  She asks if you can pick the boys up from school and then watch them until she gets off later that night.  Since her projected time getting off and all of the boys' bedtimes would mean disrupting the boys' sleep you agree to let Wyatt and Will stay with you overnight and you will take everyone to school the next day.

After school Wyatt and Will are waiting with Ben and they tell him that they are going home with him and spending the night. (Their mother texted the details to Wyatt.) Normally Ben would be very excited at this news but he then remembers the matter of that spanking he has earned.  Been does not make it known that he is still spanked.

WYATT - 13, BEN - 13, WILL - 11
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You arrive at school and load up the three boys.  Ben whispers to you that he has to talk to you when you all get home. Ben is looking very distressed but you assume it is due to the impending spanking.

You get home and you and Ben are able to talk privately.  Ben begs you to not spank him.  He promises he has learned his lesson and he promises that he will never sneak out of the house after bed time again and begs for another chance.  Ben says there is no way he can let Wyatt and Will know he gets spanked much less chance them hearing it (and they would.)  Ben says if his friends found out that it would "ruin his life."

Are you going to ruin Ben's life?

AFinch

Sherrif
No, I'm not going to ruin his life.

If I think he's really learned his lesson (and I'm inclined to think he has just from the day's anxiety), I'm going to let him off entirely. This is not a judicial sentence that can only be commuted by a Board of Appeals or similar governmental agency/actor.

If I don't, he's 13. His spanking can wait another day--if that causes a bit more distress, that's part of the lesson.

Either way, I'm not going to embarrass him in front of his friends. And although I believe they are both spanked, no pre/early adolescent wants to admit that, let alone have it flaunted to their peers.

18Smacked

Cowboy
Yep, I fully concur with Kier. It would do serious harm to his reputation to spank him within earshot of his pals, and if I have to, at 13 years of age, the spanking can wait until the next day.

No question but that what Kier writes is good, and that is the path I will take.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=18Smacked

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Kier saves me a lot of keystrokes.

Kat

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
Oh dear... It looks like Ben's life is about to be ruined forever and all...  Twisted Evil

Stevie... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ivor

Marshall
I think the sentence will be suspended and dependant on Ben's behavior over the next three weeks it could then be erased from the records.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Jack

Admin
I consider this matter to important to just dismiss it because Ben claims to have 'learned his lesson'. However, I am willing to say, "we can discuss it when your friends are gone." I don't have to be specific, so he shouldn't be in too much of an agony of expectation until we do deal with it.

Pi Beta

RIP 9 Jan 47 - 17 June 17
I'm with Jack on this. No immediate promise one way or the other at this stage, but he'd better be good the whole time his friends are here!

kalico

Sherrif
Ditto jack....

Hugs kal

db105

Trailboss
I'm also with Jack. Our talk can wait until his friends leave, but Ben is not getting out of the spanking he earned.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

Iconoclast

Trailboss
I remember, when I was a kid, being sent (walking) to the store about 1/2 mile away, well after dark. This is the America we must restore!!

I will rethink my rule, and impose no punishment, but will still use the incident as an excuse to require some random drug tests at a later time.

Iconoclast

David M. Katz

Marshall
I will offer Ben the option to postpone things until tomorrow. Our guests need not know a thing.

I appreciate that Ben has learned his lesson and I am sure he won't have the problem again but I see spanking as mostly punitive in nature and Ben does need to "pay for" breaking the rules in the first place. At Ben's age, delaying execution of sentence will not harm him as long as he agrees to it.

If Ben does not wish to accept delayed execution then I will try to make things as discreet and private as they can be. Wyatt and Will are old enough to be alone for 20 minutes or so. Maybe Ben and I can make a quick trip to a secluded area near the house?

tbfyb

Cowboy
Those of you who have read my TBFYB autobiographical stories know that, in my case, having two guests staying over would have just been my bad luck and I would have been spanked.

That being said --- I understand Ben's concerns and I would agree to postpone the spanking --- Ben will still be spanked, but not today.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum