Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

12/19/16 - Party Aftermath!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 12/19/16 - Party Aftermath! on Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:17 pm

Jack

Admin
Last night was your really big, annual, Tribal Christmas Party. There were over a hundred people - some were new, while others have been at every one since it's inception nearly a decade ago.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As every year, Santa was a huge hit, and so were his gifts. Food was eaten, music was played and so were games, and much fun was had by all.

By the time the last guest left, and everything was safe and secure for the evening, it was nearly 2AM. You decided the posts for your forum could wait a few more hours, and you were taking a last turn through the house, when you heard that nighttime noise that ever parent dreads.

In the little boys room where 12 boys, between 5 and 9. There were your sons, grandson, grandnephews, and a few friends. One of those - your grandson Rhett, was the one making the noise. Fortunately he'd made it most of the way to the bathroom, where he was busy worshiping the porcelain alter.

After checking on Rhett and cleaning up the mess, your realize a couple of the other boys also aren't filling well. After checking temperatures (and going online to double check your diagnosis) you give them some Pepto Bismol. Then you go around to make sure no one else is filing feverish.

While making the rounds of the other boys, you happen to kick something partly beneath one of the beds.

You see, you'll be having parties all week - for the kids, the scouts, relatives, a small group of your closest friends - so you stock up on munchies ahead of time. Beneath the bed, you find bags of Dove Chocolate covered fruits, Millionaires, Turtles, Peppermint Bark, and a couple of other things, including a plate that had once carried Pecan Divinity.

There's nothing left but wrappers now.

You finally get everyone cared for and back to sleep, and manage to finally get a couple of hours yourself.

The next morning, you gather the boys, and they admit they were a bit upset at being sent to bed only three hours after their bedtime, just because they were asleep on their feet. A couple of the braver boys (they won't admit who) raided the kitchen and pantry to get treats to share. And maybe they overindulged just a bit.

Are natural consequences enough, did they deserve their treats, or is it time to light a yule fire?

2 Re: 12/19/16 - Party Aftermath! on Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:20 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
I am going to let the natural consequences stand.

3 Re: 12/19/16 - Party Aftermath! on Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:24 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
K Club

4 Re: 12/19/16 - Party Aftermath! on Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:31 pm

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
I shan't spank or punish, but all the boys involved are going to get a good dose of laxatives to clear them out after their candy orgy...

Stevie. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

5 Re: 12/19/16 - Party Aftermath! on Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:44 pm

18Smacked

Cowboy
I think logical and natural consequences here will prove to be a far better teacher than a hot bottom in this instance.

I might even get a bag of M &M's and chocolate Kisses and offer them some.

No- I won't do that, but it would be funny to see their reaction. Shocked

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=18Smacked

6 Re: 12/19/16 - Party Aftermath! on Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:18 pm

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
K Club for me too.

Kat

7 Re: 12/19/16 - Party Aftermath! on Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:56 am

Pi Beta

Trailboss
Vomiting is not something I'd wish on anyone; it's more than sufficient punishment, especially since it's almost impossible to rid oneself of the taste for some time afterwards - whatever one gargles or tries to ingest to take it away.

8 Re: 12/19/16 - Party Aftermath! on Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:20 am

db105

Trailboss
I would like to punish, but the problem is that I'd feel bad punishing the boys who have been sick. And if I don't punish them I can't really punish the others, since feeling bad after overeating is a matter of degree...

I'll probably let the natural consequences stand.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

9 Re: 12/19/16 - Party Aftermath! on Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:02 pm

Jack

Admin
My problem with natural consequences in this case, is that most of the boys didn't suffer them.

When I posted this, I predicted that my solution would probably come closest to Stevie's, and I was right.

Since most of the boys hadn't even had a stomach ache, much less gotten sick, I gathered them together the next morning, gave them a lecture on taking things without asking (this stuff was for parties, and some people might have made the argument that they had stolen it, though I didn't in this case). After I made sure they understood that they'd done something they shouldn't have, I suggested that we make sure no one that hadn't been sick from taking all that junk in, got sick trying to get it out - they all got a teaspoon of mineral oil. Most of them gagged a bit, and no one liked it, so I hope they'll think twice before trying to eat themselves sick in the future.

10 Re: 12/19/16 - Party Aftermath! on Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:34 pm

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
Jack wrote:When I posted this, I predicted that my solution would probably come closest to Stevie's, and I was right.

Stevie is a really stupid excuse for a human being, but sometimes, by complete accident, he gets something right... Shocked

11 Re: 12/19/16 - Party Aftermath! on Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:18 pm

Jack

Admin
StevieWeeks wrote:
Jack wrote:When I posted this, I predicted that my solution would probably come closest to Stevie's, and I was right.

Stevie is a really stupid excuse for a human being, but sometimes, by complete accident, he gets something right...  Shocked

Maybe it's 'right', or maybe I just know how your mind usually works What a Face

12 Re: 12/19/16 - Party Aftermath! on Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:25 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
All TOO natural consequences. In the spirit of the season yep those are good enough. Doubt much sleep was had anyway and those leftovers probably needed eating Rolling Eyes That'll larn'em

* Mineral oil? Is that like castor oil

Last edited by squarecutter on Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : after reading Jacks *)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum