a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 12/20/16 "The Special Ingredient" A DMK Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
THE SPECIAL INGREDIENT
A DMK Production

Your thirteen-year old son, Ian, enjoys cooking and the boy can be found in the kitchen most days during his spare time.  Ian likes to prepare meals for the family and you let him as he is a better cook than both you and your spouse.  This school year Ian met a new friend, Jamie, also thirteen. Ian and Jamie became fast friends probably because they are both passionate about the same hobby - cooking.  You really like Jamie and have met his parents and you and your spouse and his parents are now friends as well.

Jamie is spending the weekend at your house and he and Ian come to you and say they want to make chili for dinner.  You tell them to go right ahead (you think it sounds wonderful.) Ian says, "Well we need some stuff from the store."  You hand Ian your debit card and tell him and Jamie to bike down to the local grocery (it is close) and get what they need.  Jamie then says, "You sorta need to go with us. You need to buy the special ingredient." You find out from the boys that their recipe calls for a bottle of beer to be poured in to the chili.

You have no objection to this and will even allow Ian to have a bit of alcohol as long as it is done in your presence and with your permission.  You aren't sure how Jamie's parents feel so you give Jamie's dad a call. Jamie's dad blesses the idea and tells you that the chili his son makes really is good and he thinks the beer makes the difference.  Jamie's dad does let you know that his opinions about his son having alcohol are very similar to yours. You head to the store and get the needed ingredients as well as the special ingredient.  That store does not sell single bottles and so you purchase a six-pack. You figure it will eventually be used.

You come home and the boys get busy in the kitchen.

IAN - 13
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

JAMIE - 13
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Things are smelling good and you go to check to see how long it will be before the chili is ready to eat.  You walk in to the kitchen and both Ian and Jamie are knocking back a bottle of beer.  You see three empty bottles on the counter. (Only one goes in the chili.)  It appears the boys have helped themselves to two bottles a piece.  The boys aren't drunk but are happy and tipsy.

You ask what is going on.  Ian explains, "We didn't want the extra to go to waste." Ian then holds the last unopened bottle up for you, "You want it?  If you don't then were gonna split it."

You do have punishment permission over Jaime.

Are the boys in any kind of trouble?

18Smacked

Cowboy
They are in trouble, because they should first have asked me if it was okay for them to drink a bottle of beer for themselves, and should not have assumed I would not want them for myself, or objected to their drinking them. I am not sure I will necessarily, spank, however. I will want to determine first if they at all see the "error of their ways" in jumping ahead to drink the beer, and determine the degree of remorse. If they do see "the error of their ways" and are remorseful, I may not spank, or, if I do spank, I will simply give a stinger to each of them with my hand on their bare bottoms. What they tell me will be the best guide to what I will choose to do. If they fail to see their error, then I will explain it to them, and then see if a paddle on their bare bottoms can help drive home the point.

I will note that, because I am Jewish, I grew up with plenty of opportunities to drink alcohol, whether it was a glass of wine on Friday night, or, on a hot summer day, if I wanted a can of beer for myself, I could do so from age 6/7 on up. (When old enough, I was not allowed to drink and drive, of course.) And, when my Dad made a drink for himself or, when he had friends to the house for a get-together, I would also be invited to have a drink with them. When in college, I did not seek out opportunities to drink alcohol; I knew what getting drunk was like, and I knew I did not like that feeling. Today, my brother and I are just barely social drinkers.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=18Smacked

Y Lee Coyote

Deputy
They sure are in trouble and they know it although everything will wait for later.  (Don't want to spoil dinner.)

I'm concerned that they are not drunk -- how have they learnt to handle alcohol?  Inquiring minds want to know!

Y.

http://www.asstr.org/~YLeeCoyote/

squarecutter

Sherrif
They are in trouble with me. I gave permission to use beer in a recipe, not to drink. Moreover as it was paid for by me it is my decision if they may have a beer not theirs. At 13 I would have allowed them a bottle each with dinner, not to knock back 4 or 5 bottles between them. Also even if Ian can handle it I do have a duty of care to Jamie. I mean, if they do a sherry trifle I don't want them disposing of the whole bottle. Can boys of 13 really hold their drink to that extent?
Its upto the boys whether they want to feel the heat from the paddle before or after the heat from the chilli

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Both boys are allowed a small amount of alcohol, so I can see why they thought drinking a couple of beers was okay. They've done it openly, which certainly suggests they saw no objection. I'm going to make clear to them that in future they must have permission, each boy from his own parent, before imbibing.

Kat

AFinch

Sherrif
Ditto Kat.

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
Stevie thinks that he has a very good recipe to induce good behaviour in both of the boys...

A pint of castor oil each...

That will give them a good clearing out and teach them a lesson at the same time...

Stevie. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ivor

Marshall
If they've both managed to drink the best part of two bottles and are still standing without obvious signs of ill effects, I'd have to wonder if they've drunk beer previously.

As long as they don't tell me to 'chill' they'll probably just escape with a verbal blasting, but if they do then I shall almost certainly start peppering their butts.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

David M. Katz

Marshall
StevieWeeks wrote:Stevie thinks that he has a very good recipe to induce good behaviour in both of the boys...

A pint of castor oil each...

That will give them a good clearing out and teach them a lesson at the same time...

Stevie. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

affraid  Castor oil after spicy chili?!  That's just evil. Twisted Evil  Razz

ivor wrote:

As long as they don't tell me to 'chill' they'll probably just escape with a verbal blasting, but if they do then I shall almost certainly start peppering their butts.

What a spicy reply!

--------------------------------------
First of all the "they weren't drunk" comment was my error.  I should have left their condition open. Yes, most 13yo would be drunk after 2 beers. It was an error in the way I wrote the scenario.  But, since it is there, feel free to deal with it as some here have.
---------------------------------------

My response is similar to Kat's and Kier's.  The point I wanted to make was that the boys were not hiding anything and even invited you to join them.  I think they truly mis-understood and felt they had my permission. This requires a talk from me to clarify things.  Yes, I would have allowed each boy a bottle of beer each with dinner (Jamie's dad has essentially given permission) but that ship has sailed.  I will not punish either boy but I will make sure they fully understand the rules for alcohol use.

18Smacked

Cowboy
I agree with the K Club at this point, and what Dave writes.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=18Smacked

ivor

Marshall
David M. Katz wrote:

ivor wrote:

What a spicy reply!

--------------------------------------

And the condiments of the season to you, Dave Laughing

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum