Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bradley Eazersky

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Bradley Eazersky on Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:21 pm

Jack

Admin
I have known Bradley for almost half his life now.

He first really came to my attention when Josh started his role playing group.  That was more than six years ago now.  Before that, Bradley and Bryce had been friends for at least a couple of years.  Bradley is a senior this year, but his birthday is at the end of May, so he's still 17.

When I first wrote a story introducing Josh's RPG group, this is what I had to say about Bradley.

Josh's Role Playing Group: Meeting and Heeting wrote:

Bradley is a sixth grader, who’s been friends with Bryce for at least a couple of years now. They’ve not been good friends, which is to say that Bradley’s not over here all the time, but they do get along. I think it’s most accurate to say that Bryce and Bradley like each other, but usually have someone else they like more. On the other hand, I think Bradley and Rory Dugan have become good friends, and we’ve been seeing Bradley more this past year.

Bradley’s a bit hard to describe. He’s cute, but, at the same time, he’s not—especially not lately. His worst problem is that his ears and nose seem to have outgrown the rest of him. Which isn’t to say the rest of him isn’t trying to keep up. Though he’s only a sixth grader, Bradley’s already nearly as big as the twins, at 4’11" and nearly eighty pounds.

I actually like Bradley a lot. He’s a self-confirmed geek, and proud of it. He mostly wears comic book t-shirts, with jeans that actually stay (mostly) at his waist. He even wears tighty whities. His hair looks rather like a slightly used scrub brush. He keeps it fairly short, and it usually looks like it may have had a brush run across it since he last slept. It’s a very non-descript color that’s someplace between dark blond and light brown. It does make a good match for his grayish-blue eyes.

It was a bit of a surprise when Bradley showed up and only more so when he asked to speak to me. Apparently Bryce had mentioned Josh’s upcoming role-playing group to Rory, who’d mentioned it to Bradley, who’d been dying to find a group he could join.

The real surprise was when he fell to his knees and grabbed my pants leg. I mean, this boy was literally begging to be included.

"Sorry, Bradley," I explained to him. "I’m running it, but it’s Josh’s game. You’d have to ask him."

"Is he home right now?" the boy enquired, looking up from his groveling.

"Yeah, I think he’s in his room."

I had to follow. Sure enough, Josh got the same treatment.

Bradley didn’t seem at all fazed by the other boys laughing at him—I think he enjoyed it. And after that display, Josh couldn’t resist inviting him to come. After all, a big part of role-playing is acting, and Bradley was obviously good at that.

Bradley was usually over here as part of a role playing group.  That means he normally had a goal and avoided the trouble that often happens when boys are less directed.  There were still a couple of events, like

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

And, while it's not spanking, I did talk about him [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum