Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

16 January 2016 - Two Troubles

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 16 January 2016 - Two Troubles on Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:17 pm

Jack

Admin
You have two sons: 11-year old Joey and 12-year old Jeff. Jeff is pretty physical. Joey is active, but he usually prefers quieter pursuits and is a great student. The two boys generally get along, but they don't really understand each other, and they tend to not like the same pursuits or friends.

Both boys are spanked as needed, usually over your lap with hand or implement. Jeff is a fair amount bigger than Joey, and you've been considering something new for him lately. The boys don't usually get in trouble together, and you always punish each in his own bedroom, even when they do.

Today, you heard some commotion in the back yard, and you look out to see

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You know Joey never (rarely?) indulges in this type of behavior voluntarily, so you rush out there. By the time you get out there...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

When you ask, Jeff explains that he tried to give Joey 'two for flinching', and Joey tried to run, so he tackled him. When he wouldn't take them on the arm, he decided to give them elsewhere, which is what you saw.

"It's not that big a deal, Dad. I barely touched him, and he needs to toughen up."

Are you going to help Jeff toughen up in return? Will there be anything new or different if you do?

2 Re: 16 January 2016 - Two Troubles on Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:12 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
As written, this is bullying. Unless it was consensual, which I'll ask before proceeding, Jeff is in trouble. If I were already considering something "different", this might be the time to implement it--but if what's worked before is still working, I don't see a reason for an upgrade.

3 Re: 16 January 2016 - Two Troubles on Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:08 pm

Padraig

Trailboss
Well, I'm afraid Jeff is right in some ways. If they agreed game rules and Joey tried to back out he must understand that he will be seen as a whimp. And a few smacks wouldn't harm him. And, most important, that I can't always protect him (though I wouldn't say that in front of his brother). On the other side Jeff has to understand that he shouldn't force himself on his smaller brother. For now I don't really see punishment comming.

But if they didn't agree then Jeff is in real trouble, but I'm afraid that will not make things better between the boys.

4 Re: 16 January 2016 - Two Troubles on Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:02 pm

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Jeff doesn't act like someone caught in the act of bullying, which tells me he didn't see his behavior in that light. I assume this wasn't consensual, so from Joey's point-of-view, it probably feels very much like bullying. I think this time I'd try explaining to Jeff why his behavior is bullying and that it's not his business to toughen up his little brother. If he shows some contrition, I won't punish him. If he cops an attitude, he'll get his usual spanking.

Kat

5 Re: 16 January 2016 - Two Troubles on Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:14 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
will start by getting these two in separate rooms and then looking into Joeys eyes. I want to see if he was upet or whether he was finding it fun. I want his point of view. Was he pleased I was there to break it up ,

I dont know that Jeff was consciously bullying, at least in his mind, just over physical except I never like to hear that he was just trying to get another boy to toughen up.and will ask Jeff whether h'ed like me to toughen him up. I think I will flip him over my lap for a few warning stingers and remind him that a friendly wrestle is good but it stops there if his attentions are unwelcome

6 Re: 16 January 2016 - Two Troubles on Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:07 am

ivor

Marshall
My reaction I going to depend on context.

Were they playing together or has Jeff picked on Joey for some reason? It is even possible Joey said or did something that has caused Jeff to attack him.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

7 Re: 16 January 2016 - Two Troubles on Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:53 am

Jack

Admin
For the record:

1) No, this was not consensual. There was no game.

2) No, Joey was not enjoying himself and he was upset.

8 Re: 16 January 2016 - Two Troubles on Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:28 am

Pi Beta

RIP 9 Jan 47 - 17 June 17
I'm largely with Kat on this. I will take Jeff and we'll have a deep discussion from which I hope he'll accept that he's gone too far, in which case there'll be no spanking because I don't think a spanking for him will do anything to improve brotherly relationships and may lead to a breakdown in them. After all I can't be around all the time to watch over them.

I will, however, promise Jeff a spanking of volcanic proportions if there is ever a repeat of what I deem bullying.

9 Re: 16 January 2016 - Two Troubles on Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:57 am

ivor

Marshall
In light of the clarification, I'm going to join with Kat.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

10 Re: 16 January 2016 - Two Troubles on Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:16 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
In the light of what Jack said I think Pis promise about the spanking he will gets is the line I'd take . Think I might even show him the larger paddle he will feel if I catch him trying to "toughen Joey up" against his will again

11 Re: 16 January 2016 - Two Troubles on Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:42 am

David M. Katz

Marshall
DITTO cat

12 Re: 16 January 2016 - Two Troubles on Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:36 pm

kalico

Sherrif
Ditto Kat......

Hugs kal

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: