a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 1/20/17 "Belt or Paddle or Something Else?" A DMK Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
BELT, OR PADDLE, OR SOMETHING ELSE?
A DMK Production

Hello everyone!  My name is Cedric and I am twelve-years old.  I need some advice.

CEDRIC - 12
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I am in trouble and my dad says I am going to get a spanking.  Dad's upset because I was an hour late after curfew coming home.  It really isn't that big a deal.  Dad reminds me that this is my third curfew issue in two weeks but I think he's overreacting.  Yes, I've been a little late but usually only around thirty minutes except for that hour today.  My phone wasn't charged and so I didn't know what time it was and I didn't know Dad was calling me.  Somehow it is supposedly my responsibility to keep my phone charged.  How unfair is that?  

Anyway, I can't talk Dad out of the spanking but, get this:  Dad says he is no longer use his hand for my spankings.  He says I'm getting older and he doesn't think he's getting through to me.

Dad says he will use a paddle

(This thing is in the kitchen - it's supposed to be used for cutting up cheese)

or my belt

(This is my belt - it is supposed to be used to keep my nice slacks in place)

I still will have to get spanked on my bare bottom.

It looks like this spanking will happen and so I guess I need to pick something because, if I don't, Dad said he might have to find something else.

What should I do?  Which will be best - paddle or belt?  Do I let Dad maybe pick something else?

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
DMK wrote: it's supposed to be used for cutting up cheese

Supposed to be used for cutting the cheese???

How does that work? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Must be rather aromatic and all...

Stevie...

P.S.  Google 'Alexa, ask for a fart'...

Adric

Cowboy
Tough decision.  I would recommend the paddle.  Maybe you can ask Dad if he would let you try the other one next time if you really don't like what happens this time.  (Maybe there won't be a next time - you can always hope.)

As for how unfair is it that Dad thinks it is your responsibility to keep your phone charged - consider that he is paying the phone bill for your phone service so he wants to get some benefit from that investment.  That's pretty fair.  That benefit is that he can call you when he wants to and that you will be able to tell when you are about to break curfew and avoid that in the future.

And as for letting Dad pick something else, that doesn't sound like a very good idea.  There is a saying, "The devil you know is better than the devil you don't."

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Adric

AFinch

Sherrif
I agree with Adric. You're not a baby, and you don't want to be treated like one--so you need to "man up", keep your phone charged, and show up when and where you're supposed to be. If you can't do that, you're not old enough for a phone, or to be out without adult supervision.

You knew the rules. You broke them. It IS a big deal for a host of reasons ranging from courtesy to parental worry. Sorry, but you totally earned this spanking.

I'd choose the paddle, though I'm not sure it really makes much difference. Whatever is used is going to hurt--that's the idea, and at 12, you're almost certainly going to cry. That's kind of the point. It's supposed to be a reminder not to do what you did so you don't get to experience the paddle (or belt or hand or whatever) again. Hopefully it works and this will be your last. The odds of that being the case aren't really very good though.

18Smacked

Cowboy
One of the good (and bad) things- depending upon one’s perspective- about having something like a cell phone, is that it is your responsibility to maintain it, including the charging. That is quite analogous to the responsibility in “the old days” of properly winding an old-fashioned watch to keep it running accurately. Once a lad was given his first watch, Cedric, it was explained to him that it became his responsibility to maintain the upkeep of the watch by winding it correctly, once a day.

Now, in this case, Cedric, it appears that the onus of this responsibility may not have been appropriately explained to you. Therefore, I will cut you a degree of slack in my assessment of what I believe is an appropriate consequence for you.

Now, here, you do admit that you were one hour late in coming home at the appropriate time because the phone was not properly charged. Based upon your reaction and statements about the incident, it seems that you are failing to take responsibility for being late, and that is one of the first steps towards growing up. Therefore, your dad wants to “up the ante” and make sure that “the message gets through to you.”

Now, a paddle will certainly hurt a lot more than your Dad’s hand, but I think it is a bit less painful than a belt. I will, in fact, try to speak to your Dad and recommend that this first spanking be half with your Dad’s hand, and half with his paddle.

I think that sort of a combination approach would provide an appropriate introduction to the message that a paddle can deliver to a bare bottom, and will also enable you to determine how much effort you will give to trying to avoid getting any more of the paddle spankings, going forward.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=18Smacked

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Cedric, my advice is different from the others. I'd advise you to go with the belt. That paddle/cheese board looks quite heavy and will be very painful on a bare bottom. Leather implements in my experience are less damaging, though the burn seems to linger for a longer time.

Kat

Adric

Cowboy
Kat wrote:Cedric, my advice is different from the others. ... That paddle/cheese board looks quite heavy ...

You know Cedric, Kat has a good point about the cheese cutting board.  It does look pretty heavy.  Maybe you need to measure the thickness of that thing before you decide.  If it's more than 7/16 of an inch thick then it's a pretty scary implement.  In that case I would suggest the belt instead.  If it's 3/8 of an inch or less then you might like it better than the belt.  It's pretty subjective and a matter of personal preference.  You probably won't like either one of them very much. Crying or Very sad

Michael Junior

Kid
Kat wrote:Cedric, my advice is different from the others. I'd advise you to go with the belt. That paddle/cheese board looks quite heavy and will be very painful on a bare bottom. Leather implements in my experience are less damaging, though the burn seems to linger for a longer time.

Kat

I think I agree with this. I don't feel particularly comfortable wielding a belt myself (in real life), but that paddle looks nasty.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Michael+Junior

ivor

Marshall
StevieWeeks wrote:
DMK wrote: it's supposed to be used for cutting up cheese

Supposed to be used for cutting the cheese???

How does that work?

Must be rather aromatic and all...

Stevie...

P.S.  Google 'Alexa, ask for a fart'...

Must be this one Stevie:

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

ivor

Marshall
Cedric:

Suggest he uses his slipper.. Smile

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Jack

Admin
Belts can be used in a variety of ways, and your belt is certainly better than his. Unless you're unusually large for a 12-year old, I wouldn't consider using that paddle for you at all. I think

would probably be much better.

Of the two your dad offered, I think I'd have to go with the belt. That paddle does look pretty evil.

Oh - and how unfair are those things? Not at all. If you want to be treated as a young man, you have to start accepting responsibility like one, and that includes making sure you have a charge on your phone (and gas in your car when it reaches that time) and that you follow the rules.

Pi Beta

RIP 9 Jan 47 - 17 June 17
The belt will mould itself to the contours of your backside; the paddle will mould the contours of yourf backside to its shape and, if applied really hard will bruise more deeply. Go for the belt.

squarecutter

Sherrif
It concerns me that the reason you Dad is being hard about this that your attitude doesn't seem to be as contrite as it might be. I think my view is the paddle is peferrable but I think you need to show that you understand why your Dad is taking a dim view or this could be pretty unpleasant whatever you choose

Adric

Cowboy
squarecutter wrote:It concerns me that the reason your Dad is being hard about this that your attitude doesn't seem to be as contrite as it might be. I think my view is the paddle is peferable but I think you need to show that you understand why your Dad is taking a dim view or this could be pretty unpleasant whatever you choose

I think squarecutter is right about the root cause of your problem.  I believe what your dad needs is one of these:

It is made of a light wood and is only 7/16 of an inch thick - just the right size and weight for a 12-year-old bare bottom.  The text printed on it should help to remind you of why you are being punished.

Maybe you can find one of these online and buy it for your dad - he'll appreciate your thoughtfulness.

Good luck with your spanking.

David M. Katz

Marshall
I should have found a better paddle picture but I was in a hurry.

I like 18smacked's idea of asking Dad tp split the spanking between hand and paddle.

Eldo

Cowboy
Has anyone invented a lexan cane yet?

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Eldo wrote:Has anyone invented a lexan cane yet?

Yes. I believe Cane-iac sells one, as well as numerous vendors on Etsy.

Kat

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum