a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

12 February 2017 - Troubling Twin

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 12 February 2017 - Troubling Twin on Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:54 pm

Jack

Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hi.  My name is Chad.  This is my twin sister, Chadina (I'm kidding - her name is really Tina).  Tina and I are both nearly twelve.

When we were little, our mom and dad both took care of us equally when we got in trouble, and that meant spankings.  A little over a year ago, they announced that, Mom is going to take care of Tina's discipline, and Dad would take care of mine.  I was okay with that.  Dad spanks harder than Mom, but Mom uses a wooden spoon or even her hairbrush, and that more than makes up for Dad spanking harder.  His hand hurts, but those wood things hurt a lot longer.  Plus, both of them spank bare butt, and I was getting embarrassed at having Mom see my junk.

Anyway, things were okay for a while.  Dad works at home, and Mom works at the school, so they're both around most of the time we are, so it's not like I had to deal with 'wait until your father gets home' or anything like that.  But then, after a few months, Tina told me that she and Mom decided she was too old for spankings.  Now, she was taller than me, and I knew girls usually start growing faster than boys, but that still didn't seem very fair, so I talked to Dad about it.

Dad was pretty cool, and he explained that, while Tina wasn't getting spanked, she was still getting punished.  She was just getting grounded or restrictions.  And if she doesn't cry from Mom spanking her, you should hear her whine when Mom takes her phone.  I was pretty okay with still getting spanked.  That's especially true since I know a couple of my friends still get spanked.

But then, last week, Tina got mad at me at school, because I wouldn't let her use my phone to send her friend a text, so she started telling all my friends that I still get spanked like I'm a little kid.  Now some kids commiserated with me about it, and a few of them admitted they still get it, but some of them are still teasing me - especially Tina's stupid friends.  I'm so mad at her, but I don't know what to do.

Can you help?

2 Re: 12 February 2017 - Troubling Twin on Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:48 pm

squarecutter

Sherrif
Regale your friends with details of the las time Tina got walloped. You dont have to say theyv'e stopped or how long ago was the last time. Some of the mud will stick

3 Re: 12 February 2017 - Troubling Twin on Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:28 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
squarecutter wrote:Regale your friends with details of the las time Tina got walloped. You dont have to say theyv'e stopped or how long ago was the last time. Some of the mud will stick

Agreed.

Sling that mud, Chad. Twisted Evil

4 Re: 12 February 2017 - Troubling Twin on Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:05 am

David M. Katz

Marshall
Or, Chad, you could mention the issue to your mother.  Then we would likely need:

F   g to be added to the scenario.

5 Re: 12 February 2017 - Troubling Twin on Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:41 am

AFinch

Sherrif
DMK's second suggestion is the safer one for you. Fighting fire with fire is likely to get you in trouble too.

6 Re: 12 February 2017 - Troubling Twin on Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:52 am

ivor

Marshall
I think Chad s more likely to adopt Square's suggestion but whether it will get to the root of the problem - who knows?

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum