Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

3 March 2017 - Brushing Chase

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 3 March 2017 - Brushing Chase on Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:32 pm

Jack

Admin
This is your twelve-year old son, Chase.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yeah, I know he looks like an angel, but don't let that fool you.

Chase is actually twelve years and eight months old. He's always been a pretty well behaved kid, though he's earned his share of trips over your lap during his life. However, about the time he turned twelve, it was like a switch flipped, and he just started acting out in ways he'd never hinted at before. He was being rude and disrespectful, acting up in class, missing curfew, not doing his chores, lying (over minor stuff, for no apparent reason), and he even stole some Pokemon cards from his younger cousin (he claimed he was just playing and was going to give them back).

On that offense, you'd had it. During the time this little streak was occurring, you went from your normal hand spankings to try several different implements and positions, as well as trying extra chores, restrictions, and even grounding. You finally used the hairbrush (which he'd only had once before, and which he was actually scared of). You promised him that the next time he earned a spanking, he was getting a deluxe session with the brush (almost as much attention to the legs and sit spots, which you normally ignore, as his bottom always gets).

You don't know if it was the threat, or if his bad streak had just run his course, but things seemed to get back to normal after that. While you had to occasionally offer minor corrections, and he did earn a time out or a minor restriction, his behavior improved a thousandfold, and peace lay on all the land.

Today, when you get home, you hear a horrible noise coming from Chase's room. You go in there to find that he's cried himself nearly sick. When you ask what's wrong, he doesn't even try to tell you, but pushes a note at you. It seems that Chase got in an argument with a teacher today. The teacher accused him of acting up on the playground, but he swore he was nowhere near the problem. The principal checked what Chase was saying and determined he was innocent, but he'd been very disrespectful with the teacher. The principal decided to turn the matter over to you, but has ask you to call him tomorrow to discuss the situation.

"Please, Daddy. I tried to be good. Please don't use the brush on my legs!"

Is a promise a promise?

2 Re: 3 March 2017 - Brushing Chase on Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:21 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
His behavior his improved greatly. This appears to be a one-off brought about large from being falsely accused. While that doesn't excuse his reaction, I think it mitigates it. A lot.

I'm going to request a meeting with the principal and the teacher, including Chase. We will ALL have a discussion about how things might have been handled better, both by Chase and his teacher. Chase will apologize. Hopefully, so will the teacher. End of story.

3 Re: 3 March 2017 - Brushing Chase on Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:42 pm

db105

Trailboss
I really should stop making sweeping promises without taking into account that I don't know the future circumstances yet. I'll explain that his recent bout of good behavior matters a lot to me, and that I had meant that I would use the brush if he deserved it and I don't think he deserves it right now.

Then, yes, we'll talk about the school trouble, and how he might have handled it better and what we should do now, but considering the circumstances, if his attitude is good a spanking might not be necessary.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

4 Re: 3 March 2017 - Brushing Chase on Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:37 pm

Adric

Cowboy
Being falsely accused has got to be the most difficult situation in which to stay calm and respectful. My sympathies are with Chase, especially as I can see he is already miserable. I agree with Kier and Daniel - no spanking this time for losing his cool over the false accusation, but a warning and talking to about trying to exercise more self-control.

Then again, if I discover that he cursed out the teacher like a drunken sailor then that could change my mind.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Adric

5 Re: 3 March 2017 - Brushing Chase on Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:57 am

Padraig

Trailboss
This warrants no spanking, but cuddling. We will discuss what happened later, but for now he needs my love and reassurance to calm down.

6 Re: 3 March 2017 - Brushing Chase on Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:26 am

David M. Katz

Marshall
There seems to be a consensus and I will join. Very Happy

7 Re: 3 March 2017 - Brushing Chase on Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:36 am

ivor

Marshall
Room for one more in the consensus coach?

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

8 Re: 3 March 2017 - Brushing Chase on Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:01 am

Jack

Admin
Unlike the consensus, I may be willing to spank for this. HOWEVER...

I am going to start by explaining to Chase that the deluxe hairbrushing had been a limited time offer, and that he'd avoided it. I had meant that if he continued his bad behavior, he'd get that. His behavior improved greatly, and I will now apologize for not telling him what a great job he was doing, how proud I was of his improvements, and that the deluxe hairbrush was off the table (unless he did something to really earn it).

While I understand how being falsely accused can make you feel, it doesn't excuse his behavior. While I'd want some specific examples, this would probably be a case where he received a few school boy swats (maybe four with the bath brush). Then again, considering how upset he is right now, and that he's been like this waiting on me to get home, I might be willing to say he's already been punished enough today, and we should just move on this time.

9 Re: 3 March 2017 - Brushing Chase on Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:56 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Adric wrote:Being falsely accused has got to be the most difficult situation in which to stay calm and respectful.  My sympathies are with Chase, especially as I can see he is already miserable.  I agree with Kier and Daniel - no spanking this time for losing his cool over the false accusation, but a warning and talking to about trying to exercise more self-control.

Then again, if I discover that he cursed out the teacher like a drunken sailor then that could change my mind.

DITTO

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

10 Re: 3 March 2017 - Brushing Chase on Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:25 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
I think the chat with the school is right and I think Chase needs to apologise in writing. It is however very upsetting to be wrongfully accused which is why I stop short of punishing Chase. I will also explain that he will always have a chane to explain himself and the while all spankings are intended to deter the recipient they needn't all be at deluxe level and that the last thing I want is for him to be petrified of me. Last time I was probably so angry that even i the the panking was controlled what I was saying was not. Each incident will be taken on its merits

11 Re: 3 March 2017 - Brushing Chase on Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:58 pm

Beaver

Wrangler
Given how badly smacks on the legs hurt, I can relate to Chase's fears very much. I agree with the consensus and would not impose further punishment here. This is a time to show grace and acknowledge that he has worked on his behavior. The apology still has to happen, though.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Beaver

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum