You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 03-22-2017 He's Late Again, But.... - A DMK Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
HE'S LATE AGAIN, BUT . . .
A DMK Production

This BOTD is a follow up to "He's Late, But . . ." found here:
http://bransomtx.forumotion.net/t8115-botd-03-07-2017-he-is-late-but-a-dmk-production

This is your twelve-year old son, Kasper.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kasper is subject to spanking and curfew violations definitely lead to a sore butt as you are a stickler for being on time.  Kasper has a rather standard after school routine.  He comes in and gets a snack then he goes off bike riding for the rest of the afternoon.  He is required to be home at 6:00PM for dinner and to start the evening's activities. After dinner and clean-up, Kasper will do homework and then there is a family activity like games night or a movie, etc.  Kasper then has time for a little screen time, if he wants it, before bed.

You are very happy that Kasper prefers to spend his free time out getting fresh air and exercise.  Most days Kasper is home by at least five or ten 'til six.  
However, just last week Kasper was nineteen minutes late getting home. Kasper did text you so you would not worry and it seemed like a one off for Kasper. Because it wasn't habitual, you let it pass. Kasper pointed out that you weren't really consistent with how you dealt with curfew violations.  You rememinded him how important you think being on time is and why, so the two of you came to an agreement.  The rules now say that being more than ten minutes late will earn him the loss of bike privileges the next day but, if he is more than thirty minutes late, he loses the bike the next day AND he gets a spanking. Kasper agreed to this and you and he made sure he knew how to set the alarm on his phone.

Today:

Kasper is sending you a text at 6:09PM:

Hey.  I am at the park riding. Lost track of time and I forgot to set my alarm. On my way. I'll be home soon. Sorry.

Kasper makes it home at 6:33.  

He is definitely more than ten minutes late. He is technically more than thirty minutes late but by only three minutes. Forgetting his alarm seems to be an honest mistake.  He also texted (within the ten minute window) as soon as he realized the problem.

Will you punish Kasper?  If so, what's he got coming?

db105

Trailboss
Since he messaged me and was home only 3 minutes after the spanking curfew I'll ask him if he'd mind very much if he only loses the bike the next day, instead of also getting a spanking.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

AFinch

Sherrif
No spanking. I'm glad he texted, but he needs to learn to keep track of time, even when he's having fun. Like Daniel, I think losing his bike for the next afternoon will make the point.

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
Stevie is hiding his answer again so he won't get called a monster...:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

18Smacked

Cowboy
Since, apparently, the agreement did not address any situations involving texting of any issues/problems, it would not be fair to spank at this juncture. I think we need simply to rework the agreement such that it will include these cases, and what is fair for the situations.

Ultimately, this will develop into a full-out behavioral contract, but I want Kasper to be involved in helping to write the contract.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=18Smacked

mahoover

Cowboy
I will talk with Kasper. He is definitely loosing his bike tomorrow. But we will talk about how important it is to be on time for things like classes and work. And how part of getting home on time is teaching him responsibility. Then I will give him a choice: he can get a standard spanking today, or he can be on zero tolerance for being late for the next week, and if he is more than 5 minutes late, he will get an upgraded spanking.

squarecutter

Sherrif
I go with Mahoover. His memory obviously needs more help

Iconoclast

Trailboss
Kasper gets a pass from me as he is out bike riding and NOT watching TV!!

Iconoclast

Jack

Admin
Kaspar is losing his bike tomorrow, and not only getting a spanking like I promised, but it's going to be upgraded - probably a 'full deluxe' with the Tailblazer. Then he can stand in the corner until mealtime, which will hopefully remind him that lying always makes things worse.

Did he really think I wouldn't know that phone alarms don't have to be set every day?

AFinch

Sherrif
Jack wrote:Kaspar is losing his bike tomorrow, and not only getting a spanking like I promised, but it's going to be upgraded - probably a 'full deluxe' with the Tailblazer.  Then he can stand in the corner until mealtime, which will hopefully remind him that lying always makes things worse.

Did he really think I wouldn't know that phone alarms don't have to be set every day?

Mine does. When I stop the alarm from ringing, it shuts off and needs to be reset if I'm going to use it again the next day. Or maybe I've just been doing it wrong.

MemoryMan

Sherrif
AFinch wrote:
Jack wrote:Kaspar is losing his bike tomorrow, and not only getting a spanking like I promised, but it's going to be upgraded - probably a 'full deluxe' with the Tailblazer.  Then he can stand in the corner until mealtime, which will hopefully remind him that lying always makes things worse.

Mine does.  When I stop the alarm from ringing, it shuts off and needs to be reset if I'm going to use it again the next day.  Or maybe I've just been doing it wrong.

Mine does too. But anyway I'm going with 18smacked

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Pi Beta

RIP 9 Jan 47 - 17 June 17
Mine can be set either way. I'll give him the benefit ofthe doubt this once.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum