Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD Extra (3/29/17) - You're Once, Twice, Three Times a Bad Boy

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jack

Admin
This is one of your newest, adopted sons, Devon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Devon is 12 1/2. He's been with you nearly six months now. While he's received a sore bottom a number of times, he usually follows the lead of his older brother, Liam, and his more experienced brothers, Kenny and Colt, and has avoided being in too much trouble.

Until tonight.

Devon took off with his friend, Aidan Guthrey. They came back more than thirty minutes after curfew. Since Aidan's dad hasn't arrived to pick him up yet, you took both boys to your office. Because of them had been staying out of trouble lately, but had earned an automatic spanking by being so late, you gave them both a thorough enough hand spanking to have them at the edge of crying.

Aidan's Dad was waiting when you finished, so Devon was left to eat dinner with you, as most of his brothers were finishing by the time he was ready to sit down.

You stayed with Devon, then reminded him to clean the table.

"It's not my turn."

"No," you explain to him, "it was your turn to set the table, but you weren't here. Parker had to set it for you, so you need to clear it for him."

Devon complains that clearing is harder than setting. You retort that he should have been on time then. When he refuses to do it, you remind him that he already has two strikes, but that refusing is actually considered disobedience. He finally gets up and starts reluctantly. He claims to be finished after a few minutes, but you have to call him back, show him what he needs to do, and remind him if he should already have a strike for this, and he needs to do it correctly and now.

He doesn't.

After the activity in the kitchen, Devon is told to get ready for bed, while you read the little guys their story. He wants to use his screen time, but you point out that he's messed around too long, he doesn't have time, so he'll just have to wait until tomorrow. The two of you go off.

When you have the youngest boys tucked in, you go to read to your tweens. All of them are ready for bed, except Devon, who's not there. You go to find Devon, and it turns out he's taking advantage of the older boys doing homework to play the video console in the teens' room.

How many spankings did Devon receive tonight? A normal session for him is with the Tailblazer. Does he get a deluxe session with it, an upgraded implement? Does he get all of them tonight, or will something be put off? Will he get an alternate punishment instead?

db105

Trailboss
This seems basically sulking / bad attitude after a spanking. I really feel sorry about spanking him again, even though he has earned it and might be what he needs.

I would have liked to send him to his room when I detected the bad attitude and tell him he could come out once he was ready to be civil. However, I appreciate that this might not be practical in the middle of the meal and bedtime routine.

I'll try to talk with him to see whether he realizes why he is acting in this unacceptable manner (and even if he realizes it's unacceptable). The conclusion will probably be a second, harder spanking, although he might get off if I notice he's just too upset. The following day we'll talk about how to deal with frustration better.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

AFinch

Sherrif
Like Daniel, I'll talk with him and we'll try to determine why he's so contrary tonight.

But there are too many boys in this house to make case by case exceptions unless there are extraordinary circumstances. I haven't heard about any so far. Unless I do, he's going to get worn out. A 5.5 as Jack's other post described it.

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
His bad temper is likely a result of being constipated...

This will help and all...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

kalico

Sherrif
I'm with kier and Daniel.....

Hugs kal

David M. Katz

Marshall
AFinch wrote:Like Daniel, I'll talk with him and we'll try to determine why he's so contrary tonight.

But there are too many boys in this house to make case by case exceptions unless there are extraordinary circumstances.  I haven't heard about any so far.  Unless I do, he's going to get worn out.  A 5.5 as Jack's other post described it.

I agree. He's sleeping on his belly tonight.

MemoryMan

Sherrif
I'll talk to him; he's unlikely to be listening.

The next stage will take him way beyond the "edge of crying"

Then I'll talk to him again.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Jack

Admin
I wrote this badly. Since it happened Tuesday night, and i have to be at work early Wednesday morning, I wanted to get it done, but I was falling asleep as I finished it.

What I had meant to ask is - does he get a spanking for the troubles with clearing the tables? Does he get a spanking for disobeying about the screen time? Does he get both?

In RL, Devon got a pretty thorough spanking for the dining table. He had tried to disobey me, because he didn't like the job change which resulted from his tardiness. I warned him, but he still technically earned a third strike. I gave him another chance, and he still didn't do the job right. At that point, I got the Tailblazer, bared him in the dining room, wore him out (if it wasn't a '5', it was close), and then he was willing to do things right.

I could not believe that, after two separate spankings, he snuck up to the teens room to disobey me AGAIN! by playing video games. At that point, I was too mad to spank him, even if I'd thought his bottom could take it. When I was telling him to go get his bath, he obviously knew he was deep in hot water. He kept asking if I was going to spank him. I told him probably, but I wasn't doing it then, and I wasn't deciding then. He was crying and desperate to know, but I told him that, if I decided then, he was going to get the brush. I think Liam had discussed the brush with him, because he looked pretty sick. I told him that, if he let me calm down, I might change my mind, but if he made me chose....

He did miss story time that night, while getting cleaned up and ready for bed. I sat by him, and rubbed his back until he fell asleep. I checked on him when we got the severe thunderstorm alert, and again when I did my mid-sleep insomnia routine, and it seemed like he slept the night away.

While at work the next day, I remembered that the boys are having standardized tests this week. I called Liam (texted him to call me actually) and asked if Devon got tensed out by those. He didn't know for sure, but I know some people are. At that point, I'd calmed down, and had pretty much decided to cut him a break.

The deciding factor was that, when he got home from school, he not only apologized to me, but he thanked Parker for covering his chore, and suggested he should go ahead and set the table for Parker that evening. Parker declined (he did get an easier job from it, after all), but accepted the apology and thanked him for the offer.

Devon and I did sit down and discuss things. He knows that I spank for disobedience, and he had something major coming for repeated disobedience, after I'd given him several chances. He was crying already, but I then told him that I was willing to consider that he might have been stressed out over tests, and that he was upset at being spanked (twice), getting a harder chore, and losing his screen time. I wasn't going to let it go, but I was willing to let him lose two days of screen time instead of spanking him.

He accepted.

I did make him get ready for bed early that night. He read the chapter he missed, while I read to the littles and his brothers got ready for bed, then he was able to join us for the next chapter.

LLALVA

Trailboss
Thanks for sharing Jack, I hope Devon does well in the test. I love you

Hugs

Leti

kalico

Sherrif
Aw hugs Devon.....good luck to him on the testing

Sounds like it worked out in the end...

Thanks for sharing jack

Hugs kal

Sponsored content