Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD Extra (4/4/17): Paying for a Safari

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BOTD Extra (4/4/17): Paying for a Safari on Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:43 am

Jack

Admin
Your family lives at the far side of a housing development. The area behind it is undeveloped, and there's a creek that runs through that. Normally, it's an okay place for the kids to play, but it's off limits when you've been having heavy storms, because it can be dangerous, and several people have drowned there. You always let the kids know when it's off limits, and when it's okay to go back, and all the kids know that going down there while it's off limits is an automatic spanking offense. To avoid arguments about how close is too close, they're not allowed to go past the (very clearly delineated) line of your property.

After a ton of rain this past weekend, that rule is strongly in effect. This evening, you were looking for some of your younger boys to let one of your cousins know about a schedule update for him. When you don't find them in the house, you look outside, and find an entire group coming up from the off-limits area. The thing is, they're being led by Zeke.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The boys try to tell you it's all right, because Zeke went with them. The thing is, Zeke is a bit of a special needs situation. While he is an adult (nearly 20), and while he has about normal intelligence, he grew up with very little exposure to the real world, and very little education. Currently he acts like a much younger boy (about 12 or 13 - the age of the boys he's with), and, at his request, is treated like that.

Not only is Zeke not allowed to supervise the boys in an 'adult required' situation, there has never been an exception to his rule that says it's okay with an adult around - though you have taken other boys down there in the past, but only after a few days without rain.

There are actually six younger boys with Zeke

Your sons Leif (13), Colt (13), Devon (12), Colt (12), your nephew Jake (11), and your cousin Mason (11).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You have spanking permission for all of them. While Mason is spanked a bit differently from how you do it, all of the boys (including Zeke) are used to being paddled on their bare backsides.

So, who's paying for this little expedition?

2 Re: BOTD Extra (4/4/17): Paying for a Safari on Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:15 am

AFinch

Sherrif
I think everyone is paying. It's a major safety violation. The younger boys know about Zeke's special situation, and the scenario specifies there has never been an exception even with an adult, even if that adult is you. Sorry guys.

3 Re: BOTD Extra (4/4/17): Paying for a Safari on Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:24 am

Adric

Cowboy
I'm with Kier on this one. Seven spankings coming up shortly.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Adric

4 Re: BOTD Extra (4/4/17): Paying for a Safari on Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:05 am

David M. Katz

Marshall
Seven serious spankings sans shorts suddenly supplied. Seven scamps secretly skirted standing sanctions sans supervision. Safety specified shoddily shunned. Switch swings soon summoning screaming.

5 Re: BOTD Extra (4/4/17): Paying for a Safari on Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:12 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
They've been up the creek without a paddle. That omission will soon be rectified.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

6 Re: BOTD Extra (4/4/17): Paying for a Safari on Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:31 pm

kalico

Sherrif
I'm in agreement with the general consensus

Hugs kal

7 Re: BOTD Extra (4/4/17): Paying for a Safari on Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:18 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
Probably not a terrible thing for all of them to watch some footage post Katrina or similar too. When I was 12, I was on a swim team, I felt like a fish in water, and the concept of "not being able to swim in a big current" would have been lost on me. Seeing cars swept away, or the sort of damage we saw at Fukushima and knowing it's not CGI might go a long way towards "explaining" the reason for the rule--in addition to sore bottoms.

8 Re: BOTD Extra (4/4/17): Paying for a Safari on Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:20 pm

db105

Trailboss
My first reaction was: spank Zeke for irresponsibility in leading the younger boys. The others I would let off to avoid humiliating Zeke by treating him so publicly like a child with no authority to act like an adult.

On the other hand:

AFinch wrote:The younger boys know about Zeke's special situation

Yes, I guess that if they understand the situation and it would not be a humiliation for Zeke I would spank all of them.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

9 Re: BOTD Extra (4/4/17): Paying for a Safari on Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:40 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
How well aware are the younger boys that Zeke has no adult authority to supervise them. If they are aware they are all getting paddled. If there is any ambiguity all the younger ones get one lick to help remember the rules by but Zeke still gets it good.

( How is Mason treated differently?)

10 Re: BOTD Extra (4/4/17): Paying for a Safari on Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:20 am

LLALVA

Trailboss
Shocked I think that they all know the rules about the river and they are all in trouble for it. Rolling Eyes

11 Re: BOTD Extra (4/4/17): Paying for a Safari on Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:42 pm

Jack

Admin
squarecutter wrote:( How is Mason treated differently?)

Mason McFarland is the son of my first cousin, Ryan McFarland (and little brother to Logan). Ryan is only 8 years younger than me. While I did paddle him a few times, he was whipped by my dad a fair amount. On the other hand, Jake's dad (Jason Campbell, my eldest son, Steve's cousin, and thus kind of my nephew) is a year younger than Steve, and was big into comics and Magic when they were kids. I knew Jason and his little brother, Chris, from the time they were 5 and 3. I probably spanked Jason a few times when he was younger, but he was 10 when Steve moved in with me, and that probably turned into dozens of times through the 90s. The last time he dropped his pants and boxers and went over my lap, he was nearly 17.

The difference is that Jason thought my way of discipline was more effective than his dad's, so his kids get it almost exactly like my kids do. On the other hand, while Ryan does spank, he tends to do it on their shorts, and it's more usually just hand, though he does sometimes use a paddle or brush.

And yes - there were spankings all around. The real question was never will there be spankings. The real question was, how am I going to handle six tweens and one much older teen, no matter how he's being treated right now.

I will write this up, but I'm trying to decide in how much detail. I think I'm going to try this as a story in a slightly different format.

12 Re: BOTD Extra (4/4/17): Paying for a Safari on Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:06 pm

jackson1

Wrangler
Hope you write it up as an account of how you handled this, that would be interesting.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum