View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
BLAST FROM THE PAST - 1973 - FAMILY AFFAIR
A DMK & Jack Production

The year is 1973 and you are sixteen.

YOU - 16
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It is time for the annual family reunion.  This is an event you have grown to loathe but your father and uncles lured you to this year's reunion with a bribe promise of payment.  To earn your money all you need to do is take care of and watch your little brother and your two younger cousins.  This seems like an easy task as you have sat for each of them both as a group and individually many times.  

You and your family arrive at the reunion site and you immediately round up your charges and park them at the playground so you can help unload and set-up.  You tell the boys to stay at the playground.

BILLY - 6 (Cousin), JERRY - 7 (Cousin), SCOTT - 8 (Brother)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Things are set up and you return to the playground to retrieve the boys and . . . they are not there.  You become a little panicked.  You call for the boys and search everywhere.  You are about to go get your father and uncles to help when the boys show up.  Your brother and cousins say you were taking too long and they got bored so they went 'exploring.'

You chew the boys out and start leading them to the reunion site.  You feel you have no choice but to let your father and uncles know what happened.  You inform the boys that you will need to let their fathers know what happened. The boys become upset knowing what will happen if you report them.  (All three were threatened with a spanking if they did not obey you.)

Scott gets an idea and asks you to spank them instead.  The boys know they are in for a spanking either way but are hoping you will go easier than their fathers.  You don't have express permission to spank the boys but you were also never told you couldn't.  

You also have another concern.  You know the boys need to face the consequences of wandering off, especially if you are going to have them all day.  However, you aren't exactly keen on making it known that you lost your charges as you aren't certain that you wouldn't end up in the spanking queue yourself. (Your father still takes his belt to your bare backside if you mess up.) You wonder if your dad would consider this a 'mess up.'  

You pass a small building with the restrooms.  The restrooms seem secluded and do not appear to be occupied.  Your brother and cousins are pleading with their eyes.

Do you all stop and 'use' the restroom?

Adric

Cowboy
Well here's the way it probably looks to me since I am only 16 years old.  If I tell their dads then I could get the belt, and I am even more likely not to get the bribe pay for watching over them.  They want me to spank them, and I don't want to get it myself, and don't want to lose the money.

So restroom - here we come.  (Remember, I'm only 16 so my judgment isn't perfect.)

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Adric

18Smacked

Cowboy
Adric wrote:Well here's the way it probably looks to me since I am only 16 years old.  If I tell their dads then I could get the belt, and I am even more likely not to get the bribe pay for watching over them.  They want me to spank them, and I don't want to get it myself, and don't want to lose the money.

So restroom - here we come.  (Remember, I'm only 16 so my judgment isn't perfect.)

And, as we all enter the restroom, I hear a little birdie in my ear telling me, "You know this is not going to really work out right!" But, I keep on walking inside, along with the little ones.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=18Smacked

Y Lee Coyote

Deputy
I messed up for sure.  Whether or not I spank the three I’m in trouble either for spanking them or letting the situation develop.

However both Dad and Uncle are complicit for they insisted that I help set up and thus was not able to tend to my primary job.  Also, my “contract” was too vague and did not specify what action should be taken for misbehavior by the little ones.

Without letting on what has already occurred, I would try to get a clarification on this contract clause.  If my charges and I can obtain spanking authority, then all is well except three small bottoms.  If not, then I have ‘fess to my co-conspirators the need deal with the little ones.  Hopefully my tail escapes because the olds are partly to blame.

Y.

http://www.asstr.org/~YLeeCoyote/

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
Stevie has an issue with this one...

Stevie WAS sixteen for most of 1973 (he turned 17 at the end of August).

In 1973, he would not have been bribed or cajoled into attending a family function... he would have been TOLD he was attending... no money would have changed hands in this particular transaction... he would have been expected to look after the youngsters with NO remuneration at all. Period.

Lest people complain about the harshness of Stevie's parents, it is well to remember that, in a lot of ways, Stevie had a great deal of freedom with few restrictions on his activities , plus almost unlimited use of the family cars... so Stevie would not have seen his part in the reunion as being particularly onerous in view of the fact that he'd have seen this as a reasonable request on the part of his father...

To answer the scenario... it is very unlikely that sixteen year old Stevie would have taken it upon himself to spank either his little brother or his cousins... they'll have to take their chances and all...

AFinch

Sherrif
Stevie, I was 20 in 1973. My parents were probably the least strict parents of any of my friends. But my situation would have been exactly the same as yours.

This is something you do because you're family--you don't (or at least I didn't) get paid for doing your share.

I agree that the adults with partly (more than partly) to blame for insisting I help them set up while I was occupied watching 3 active little boys. Multitasking wasn't even a word in 1973. I should tell their parents, but I've never been, and still am not, an advocate of knee jerk responses (i.e. they screwed up and have to be punished, no matter what). I don't think I have to spank them, nor do I have to tattle on them. I'll chew them out and let them know if there are any further incidents, parents will be told of both incidents. At 16, I'm going to believe that WON'T put my butt in jeopardy, but will show me as a caring big brother/older cousin who gave the little boys another chance which they also blew.

7 A good chewing out on Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:42 pm

Zyngaru

Kid
I wouldn't have even been asked to watch the boys, It was expected of me, being the oldest. I always watched my siblings. No money would have exchanged hands or even been offered, it was my family responsibility. Going to the reunion would not have been optional either. Where mom and dad went we went.

As for the boys going exploring. I would have chewed them out good. I would have put the fear of a hot bottom in their heads. They would already know I would do it, since as the scenario said, I had babysat them before. Once the fear of me was planted deeply into their little brains, I would make sure they were never out of sight again.

No reason to make a Broadway production out of the whole thing. No harm was done and no harm (many our rear ends) needs to be done.

I know. I am too lenient. But thinking it over, if I spank them, then I have to explain why, and then I probably would have gotten spanked, even though I was doing what they told me to do, which took me away from watching the boys. But adults think that way. They are NEVER at fault. They will find a scapegoat and I do not want to be that scapegoat, so it is better for everyone if they don't know any lapse of supervision of the boys ever happened.

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I agree with Kier on this.

Kat

kalico

Sherrif
I'm also with kier and Stevie ... even in the 80's with my family it would have been just like the others ....you would have had to have gone with no bribe of money it would have just been expected of you to watch the littles....

Now the Twisted Evil me would like to be like Adric and 18 smacked .....

Hugs kal

David M. Katz

Marshall
Folks, ok, I get it. Me too. It would have been expected and there would have been no money exchanged. Yes, the adults always seemed to be in the right.

The scenario is flawed. That is my fault. It is hard to be against a posting deadline and have nothing. Jack did give me a good inspiration for the scenario and I did try to tweak it. Maybe I should have just stuck with totally his idea. I was sitting at the keyboard literally putting this thing together as I went. BOTDs do not just magically appear. Sometimes, in the course of making these things happen, we will make a flawed scenario or use a picture that isn't quite right. Anyway, rant over.

---------------------------------

As far as the scenario. No one is getting spanked. I am going to give a second chance and swear everyone to secrecy. We all now go and try to avoid the old aunt who wants to pinch our cheeks and ask what we are going to be when we grow up. We will stuff ourselves silly on hot dogs and warm potato salad and then wash it down with a grape Nehi and the all four of us will mingle with the olds for a few minutes then sneak off to the playground until the reunion is over.

kalico

Sherrif
I'm sorry Katz .... I thought it was a great BOTD

Some of your best BOTD are when you wing it and we all enjoy what you bring ... thanks!

Hugs kal

Last edited by kalico on Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total

MemoryMan

Sherrif
I don't see this scenario as flawed and I disagree with the generalisations that have been made.

Whatever the era some families would have done this, some would have done that. As a kid in the strict thirties I got spanked when I misbehaved and the ultimate sanction of the strap kept me from straying too far over the line. I also had friends who never got spanked and others who were belted at the drop of a hat.

Back to the scenario

The kids knew they were in for a spanking anyway and were shooting for a (hopefully) lesser evil. I have both my fee and my own butt at risk.

I'm taking another risk. We are going inside; they will each drop their pants and go across my lap for a mild spanking and a warning that this is nothing like the spanking they will get if they get if they disobey me again.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

ivor

Marshall
I'm aligning with Kier.

I reckon if I chew them out royally and then let them know that (a) I won't tell their fathers and (b) that I definitely will if they give me any more trouble during the day, they'll be as good as gold or the rest of the day.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

squarecutter

Sherrif
Not sure why I should be n trouble. Surely if I was helping to set up the Dads would be there as well. They would kno what Idid withe littlies at this stage

The littlies may well realise that If I spank I cannot leave a scratch on them or we would all be having to explain ourselves. Its not like the kids are overdressed is it. Tempting as it is I dont think my spanking them is a good idea

So sorry boys, no dice

db105

Trailboss
In real life, I would just tell them off and leave it at that. Older siblings, at least when the age difference is big enough to prevent sibling rivalry, are usually less strict than parents, behaving like senior peers rather than like real authority figures.

In BOTD life, I will grant their wishes and spank them myself. Not too hard, to avoid complaints. And of course I'll spank only the area that would normally be covered by the bathing suits.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

Jack

Admin
One thing that was taught me young, but which I am trying to keep from passing to my own kids, is that dishonesty pays.

In this case, I am going to tell the kids that if they mess up again, I'm letting their dads deal with it. If anything else comes up, I'll just say, "Yeah, they wandered off when you made me help set up, but there just didn't seem like a good time to tell you about it yet, so I was waiting."

Oh, heck - who am I kidding? If this is ME at 16, all three of them are getting their bare bottoms smacked, and then I'm going to need to spend a little time in private.

BTW - I agree with MM in this case. Even if most families did things a certain way didn't mean every family did. On the other hand, sometimes you need to mix in your own experience to get a good answer for something like this.

AFinch

Sherrif
David M. Katz wrote:Folks, ok, I get it.  Me too.  It would have been expected and there would have been no money exchanged.  Yes, the adults always seemed to be in the right.

The scenario is flawed.  That is my fault.  It is hard to be against a posting deadline and have nothing.  Jack did give me a good inspiration for the scenario and I did try to tweak it.  Maybe I should have just stuck with totally his idea.  I was sitting at the keyboard literally putting this thing together as I went.  BOTDs do not just magically appear.  Sometimes, in the course of making these things happen, we will make a flawed scenario or use a picture that isn't quite right.  Anyway, rant over.

---------------------------------
I don't think it's flawed.  I thought it was a great BOTD.  No apology or rant needed.

Peter_Z

Wrangler
Oh yes this was a great relieve when I found the three. In the next moment I just would have the feeling each one needs an sounding intensive slap on their buttocks and my bro maybe a few more.
But then on our way to my father and uncle I have this uncertain feeling in my stomach and feel the tickling in my buttock. This somehow exciting but at the same time unpleasant before a spanking feeling.

For sure I will take the chance. Give each of them a few swats on their pants. My bro a few more.
Of we go back to the family meeting but I have this unhappy feeling again. Are they really able to shut up their mouth - hopefully at least for this evening.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum