a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 6/3/17 "BFTP - 1985 - Opportunity Knocks" A Memory Man Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
Blast From The Past - 1985 - Opportunity Knocks
A Memory Man Production

The year is 1985, you are 18½ years old and you are an adult - - aren't you?  You can vote, you can legally drink, you can drive, your dad has helped you buy an old banger to run around in, you have entered the world of work and you are no longer liable to get spanked yourself.

You - 18.5
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

With three brothers and a sister you are the grown up eldest of five and your parents were very strict.  You were all equal and whenever you, or your siblings, were naughty the family were assembled and your "crime" was detailed before your pants were hauled down for your bare rump to be roasted across your dad's knees 'as a lesson to all.' When you reached puberty you graduated to the belt but the ritual continued.

It was an effective system; even with five rambunctious kids the gatherings were infrequent but, even though you were generally sympathetic, you always got a thrill watching your siblings being spanked and seeing their red bottoms afterwards.

It is more than two years since you last felt the lick of your dad's belt, your youngest brother is now on the cusp of puberty and although the full family ritual has gradually died away your fascination with spanking is undiminished and you actually got off watching him get his first leathering last week..  You look to read up on the topic, but since Sir Tim Berners-Lee has yet to give the world the Internet your sources are rather limited.

At work your boss, a local entrepreneur thinks very highly of you and you find yourself splitting your time between the workshop and his home, learning the business as you help his wife with the back office work.  You come into frequent contact with their robust exuberant cheeky 11 yo son Paul and although you get on well with him he can be a pest at times.

Paul - 11
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Your boss and his wife want to visit a weekend trade fair and when they ask you to stop over for two nights to keep an eye on young Paul you are happy to oblige.  Friday night comes and they depart with the usual exhortations to Paul to behave himself and to mind you.  Turning to you he stuns (thrills) you, telling you that Paul can be a handful at times but that if you need to spank him it has to be with your hand only; any serious misbehaviour will be dealt with severely on their return.

As they drive away you turn and eye Paul's pert little bottom.  A shiver runs through you as you laughingly give him a playful whack and tell him he'd better be a good boy - or else. "He's never told a sitter that before" Paul giggles.  "You wouldn't really spank me though, would you?"

"If I said no to that then you wouldn't have to mind me, would you?"  you told him.  "Anyway since I've never spanked anyone before you look a good subject for me to practice on."

He smiled but gave you a long hard look

Paul had though given you an opportunity to open a discussion on your favorite subject.  He responded readily and was surprisingly open and forthcoming about his discipline, as well as being curious about yours.  You learned that his dad ran a tight ship and that his answer to most misdemeanors was a bare otk spanking.  "It hurts and I usually cry a bit" he told you, - before adding with a grin "but I get a good feeling once the sting dies down"  He opened a drawer and showed you a short, quite thick and supple, punishment strap.  "That's for if I do something really bad, its a real killer though and I try to avoid it."

As the evening progressed he started to get annoying, giving you the distinct impression that he was deliberately trying to wind you up.  Things came to a head when you told him it was time for bed.
"No,  I'm not ready yet."
"Go to bed."
"No."
"You can go now, or in a few minutes with a sore arse.  Your choice."
"No, -  I'm not ready."
It was open defiance ............ your chance.  

Taking hold of him you were tempted to bare him but were afraid it might be a step too far.  He didn't resist as you guided him over your lap, smoothed out the creases in his shorts and gave his firm little cheeks a rub.  Then you started to spank, not full strength but firm spaced out stingers.  Your member started to stir as he gasped and wriggled but, apart from a little protest squeak when you wedgied his shorts to land a couple of swats on his bare sit spots) he didn't cry out.  His eyes were moist but he wasn't actually crying when you let him up and he turned defiantly to you. "That didn't hurt"

You noticed the little tent in the front of his shorts as you told him "That was just a warm up.  The next time will be pants down bare and you'll cry."    

His response was instant.  "YOU WOULDN'T DARE"

Would you?  Will you?  If so when? & will you make him cry?

Adric

Cowboy
David M. Katz wrote:Paul had though given you an opportunity to open a discussion on your favorite subject.  He responded readily and was surprisingly open and forthcoming about his discipline, as well as being curious about yours.  You learned that his dad ran a tight ship and that his answer to most misdemeanors was a bare otk spanking.  "It hurts and I usually cry a bit" he told you, - before adding with a grin "but I get a good feeling once the sting dies down"  He opened a drawer and showed you a short, quite thick and supple, punishment strap.  "That's for if I do something really bad, its a real killer though and I try to avoid it."

Wow - this kid is really ready for action, and that's a danger signal for me.  He's already told me that he gets a "good feeling" from his Dad's bare butt spankings and he's practically invited me to spank him bare, even with that punishment strap that he so willingly showed off.

Even at 18.5 I can recognize a dangerous situation when I see it.  I know I'll regret it later, but I'm going to say "I'm just kidding you, you little brat.  You can stay up another 20 minutes, but if you don't go to bed then I'll tell your Dad that I had to spank you and you still wouldn't mind me."

And then I'll finally go home and kick myself for messing up my first one-on-one with another willing and eager spanko, but he's too young and his "tent" is too willing and I'm just not going to take the risk.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Adric

Peter_Z

Wrangler
Hope to have the will to resist like Adric

Zyngaru

Wrangler
"Paul.  Here now!"

I open my legs so that Paul can step in between them.

"You just earned what you dared me to give you!"

Undress the boy while he is standing between my legs.  There also standingn is the reason for the tented shorts.  Judging it's size he is just starting the first inklings of puberty.

I guide him across my leg and lock him into place with my right legs.

Bending him over so that his head is down and his tail is up, I show this little boy what a good hand spanking can be.

He will be bawling his eyes out by the time I am done with him.

Then off to bed where he can enjoy that "GOOD FEELING" he told me he gets when being spanked.

I might lose my job, but no little boy is going to tell me.  "I WOULDN'T DARE'  give him a real spanking, when I have been given permission to do just that.

Edit:  I am not changing what I said.  Just clarifying.  It is 1985, I spanked a few boys in 1985 working where I worked and they were not related.  Some weren't even from this country.  No one worried about what the boy might feel.  If he gets good feelings then he gets them.  Are adults just going to give up on a kid, because he says he gets Good Feelings when you punish him?

Now if it were 1990 and after. No! I wouldn't even have babysat the boy. Today I do not even allow boys in my home, unless accompanied by a parent. But in 1985, that was before the scare.

Last edited by Zyngaru on Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Clarification)

David M. Katz

Marshall
Danger, Will Robinson, danger!

I am going to have to boost my will power and take Adric's advice. I am now an adult and I also look awful in orange.

Looks like, however, I may need to take an extra shower or two while I am with Paul. Embarassed

AFinch

Sherrif
I agree with Adric and DMK.

18Smacked

Cowboy
I concur with the majority here.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=18Smacked

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
Even in 1985 Stevie wouldn't have spanked his boss's kid on a bet and all... it's going no further...

Stevie.

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I agree with Adric.

Kat

ivor

Marshall
I have been given permission to spank him. What I have done so far has only aroused him because it didn't hurt and thus seemed to be fulfilling his own fantasies. I think that strap has to come out and three good licks over his shorts while he is touching his toes, not across my legs, should solve the problem.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Jack

Admin
1) This is 1985.

2) I'm 18 (and a half, though I don't remember including the 'half' after I was about 10).

3) My boss gave me specific permission to spank if needed.

4) My boss's son has given me an acceptable reason to spank (especially assuming I was given a specific bedtime for him, versus me just being arbitrary).

5) Outside of the scenario, this would probably be the second or third chance I'd had to give a 'real (discipline)' spanking to someone besides my little brothers, who were Paul's age or younger.

So yeah...

"If you don't mind me right now, you'll find out. Now c'mon. We're both tired, so go on to bed, and we'll have some fun tomorrow."

"I'm not ready to go to bed."

"Then you're ready to get spanked?"

If he doesn't back down, then I'll slide his shorts and briefs (short trousers and pants) off, take his shirt off, put him over my lap, and give him a long, thorough spanking. If he starts really crying, I'll probably consider that good enough.

Once he's up, I'll simply add, "Now, go wash up and get in bed. I don't think this is serious, so we don't need to tell your dad, unless you keep acting up."

squarecutter

Sherrif
Jack wrote:1) This is 1985.

2) I'm 18 (and a half, though I don't remember including the 'half' after I was about 10).

3) My boss gave me specific permission to spank if needed.

4) My boss's son has given me an acceptable reason to spank (especially assuming I was given a specific bedtime for him, versus me just being arbitrary).

5) Outside of the scenario, this would probably be the second or third chance I'd had to give a 'real (discipline)' spanking to someone besides my little brothers, who were Paul's age or younger.

So yeah...

"If you don't mind me right now, you'll find out.  Now c'mon.  We're both tired, so go on to bed, and we'll have some fun tomorrow."

"I'm not ready to go to bed."

"Then you're ready to get spanked?"

If he doesn't back down, then I'll slide his shorts and briefs (short trousers and pants) off, take his shirt off, put him over my lap, and give him a long, thorough spanking.  If he starts really crying, I'll probably consider that good enough.

Once he's up, I'll simply add, "Now, go wash up and get in bed.  I don't think this is serious, so we don't need to tell your dad, unless you keep acting up."
I think if I weere to spank, while I might not bare his bottom I think I might do it over undies and make it count, This suggested I was halfhearted to titillate Paul rather than punish him. Did just wonder if 11 year olds should be getting those feelings though. Think next time I might put him over his bed and spank rather than over my knee. A bit more neutral. Dont think the boy should get the idea his authority figure is enjoying it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum