a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 6/4/17 "Punishment Postponed?" A DMK Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
PUNISHMENT POSTPONED?
A DMK Production

You have three sons.  Porthos is thirteen and Aramis and Athos are eleven-year old twins.

ARAMIS & ATHOS - 11, PORTHOS - 13
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This afternoon Porthos has earned a spanking for (insert typical 13 year-old crime of a non-serious nature here.) You have Porthos in his room discussing the matter. Aramis and Athos are unaware of their brother's transgression. Porthos asks you to wait until tomorrow afternoon to spank him.

You ask why.

"Because The A's are here and they can hear everything.  The last two times you spanked me they ran and blabbed to everyone about it and gave all of the details including how long I cried.  I got teased about it for days each time.  I know they will be out tomorrow afternoon for their Karate lesson.  So, please, will you just wait until they aren't here?"

You were unaware (until just now) that the twins did this to their brother.  Also, to complicate matters, it is pouring rain right now and it is not practical to send Aramis and Athos out of the house.

What do you do about Porthos's request?  Do you do anything about the prior actions of Aramis and Athos?

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Its not fair to keep Porthos waiting a whole day worrying about his spanking

I'm going to call the A's up to join us and I'm going to tell them the Porthos is about to get a spanking.

I'll also tell them that punishments at home are private affairs to be kept within the family.  That if I ever get to hear that they have as much as told anybody that Porthos has been spanked, let alone describing any detail of the punishment that they will be getting the same spanking themselves - upgraded to the hairbrush.

Then I will send them downstairs and proceed to spank Porthos.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

18Smacked

Cowboy
For the most part, I concur with MM's thoughts, but I do believe I would modify things somewhat, as follows:

I would call all the children together and explain about how any punishments that occur in the family are private matters that should always be kept as such; if friends ask what happened when any of them was in trouble for something that they'd been known to do, they should say, "I am not sure. You'd have to ask my dad." And, I would then ask the A's if they had, indeed, spread word of Porthos's last spanking among kids in the neighborhood. If they admit to this, I will let all the kids know that I will, in future handle this as MM has described. This warning applies to all of them going forward, I will make clear.

And, I will spank Porthos, in private, after this meeting, with the A's downstairs.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=18Smacked

Zyngaru

Greenhorn
I am Okay with waiting. If that is what Porthos wishes.

I will let him know we are going to have a family council and set the rules about home spankings. They are private and are not to be discussed with anyone, not even your best friend. Since all three boys are home, right now would be the best time for the council. Not telling the twins that Porthos is due a spanking.

After the council, I will again talk to Porthos to see if he still wishes to wait until his brothers are not home. Porthos is now a teenager. There are some things a teen does not want his younger brothers to know about even if they do not go blabbing everything. For Porthos this might be one of those things. Now that he is a teenager he might not want his brothers to know he is still spanked.

I will explain to him that sometimes waiting his harder than just getting it over with, because he will be thinking about it for a whole day.

But ultimately I will allow him to decide today or tomorrow. Again he is 13 and time to allow him to make some small decisions for himself.

Peter_Z

Kid
I would agree with the posts before.

The A's have to be made clear that teasing their brother about his spankings is not acceptable anymore.

When they tell someone about spankings, they can report about their own but not about their brothers.

But then I think I will take Portho's trousers down. Because it's now the moment, that I am prepared to give him his deserved, that he is due for his spanking now and not tomorrow.

AFinch

Sherrif
MM saved me a lot of typing.

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
Well then, we'll just spank your bare bottom right on the front porch so that everybody on the street will see it...

So then the two As won't be able to tell anyone the juicy details because they'll already know about them and all... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Adric

Cowboy
I'll go with Zyngaru on this one.  The A's will learn today that from now on they are not to blab about anyone's spankings except their own.  If Porthos still wants to postpone his spanking until tomorrow even though he knows the A's won't tell, then it can wait.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Adric

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I agree I need to have some serious words with Aramis and Athos about respect for the privacy of others. However, I don't want them in the house while I spank Porthos. Even if they keep silent, it's embarrassing having others overhear this. As it's raining, I'll drive the little creeps to the library or somewhere that will keep them occupied for a while. Then I'll deal with Porthos.

Kat

ivor

Marshall
What happened to 'One for all and all for one'?

I think it's time to invite Athos & Aramis to join us and then I can spank all three of them together Evil or Very Mad

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Jack

Admin
I will try to find a private place to spank Porthos, but I doubt this is going to be his last spanking, and I'm not going to get into the habit of bringing things to a halt and moving hell and creation to create some privacy. I'm also going to point out that one of the reasons we don't ground is that delayed punishments are less effective, and it should happen as close to the crime as possible.

I am going to suggest to the twins that, since they think the details of ones spankings should be public, that I'll just start spanking them in the living room, and maybe Porthos can video them and post them to Youtube. We'll see what their feelings are after that.

Emlyn Morgan

Trailboss
I'm going to whack them all!

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
All three of those boys look like they've been possessed by demons...

Just look at their eyes and all...

Zyngaru

Greenhorn
StevieWeeks wrote:All three of those boys look like they've been possessed by demons...

Just look at their eyes and all...

I love the eyes. They have the coolest eyebrows I have seen since Mr. Spock.

They have the same smile and dimples also.

There is no doubt they are brothers.

Peter_Z

Kid
I love this pic and the faces of the boys.

But as said by SW something also looks a little strange.

Yes their eyes - but also their smile.

Looks a little as if they had to smile.

Probably they were just spanked before and now had to setup a good smile for their Dad and for the photo.

pushkin

Cowboy
Ha, Ha, Ha!  Pushkin has just been watching The Mikado, and he is eager to make the punishment fit the crime.   He summons all three boys, taxes the As with their unkindness, and asks them who is most deserving of a spanking, them or their brother for his crime of sneaking an extra cookie from the jar.  Tearfully they admit that their behaviour is worse than Porthos's, despite a rearguard action by Athos, hoping to guard his rear by claiming that theft is a criminal offence while unkindness is not.  He is overruled.

Pushkin accedes to Porthos's request that his brothers be out of earshot for his spanking, and he sends them out into the rain.   Porthos gets a token spanking which results not in tears but merely a modest blushing.   His brothers are called inside, told to strip out of their wet clothes and, after tossing a coin to see who goes first, they take turns over Pushkin's lap until they are genuinely howling, Porthos acting as witness.   By the end there is all-round satisfaction for all of them, d'Artagnan especially.

[Written without prejudice, before reading any of the earlier comments.]

Zyngaru

Greenhorn
pushkin wrote:Ha, Ha, Ha!  Pushkin has just been watching The Mikado, and he is eager to make the punishment fit the crime.   He summons all three boys, taxes the As with their unkindness, and asks them who is most deserving of a spanking, them or their brother for his crime of sneaking an extra cookie from the jar.  Tearfully they admit that their behaviour is worse than Porthos's, despite a rearguard action by Athos, hoping to guard his rear by claiming that theft is a criminal offence while unkindness is not.  He is overruled.

Pushkin accedes to Porthos's request that his brothers be out of earshot for his spanking, and he sends them out into the rain.   Porthos gets a token spanking which results not in tears but merely a modest blushing.   His brothers are called inside, told to strip out of their wet clothes and, after tossing a coin to see who goes first, they take turns over Pushkin's lap until they are genuinely howling, Porthos acting as witness.   By the end there is all-round satisfaction for all of them, d'Artagnan especially.

[Written without prejudice, before reading any of the earlier comments.]

I love it. May I watch PLEASE!

Plagosus

Cowboy
How about saying:

The best way to avoid the teasing is not to get spanked. If I postpone the spanking until your brothers are out it will be on the basis that next time they will not only get to hear they will get to watch. Your choice.

Y Lee Coyote

Deputy
Plagosus wrote:... that next time they will not only get to hear they will get to watch. Your choice.
This is outrageous cruelty.

It is also counter productive to good family relationships.

Y.

http://www.asstr.org/~YLeeCoyote/

Plagosus

Cowboy
Y Lee Coyote wrote:
Plagosus wrote:... that next time they will not only get to hear they will get to watch. Your choice.
This is outrageous cruelty.

It is also counter productive to good family relationships.

Y.

Am I missing something? Are there ground rules I have not grasped?

ivor

Marshall
Subsequent posts have been deleted by Moderator.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Plagosus

Cowboy
ivor wrote:Subsequent posts have been deleted by Moderator.

Leaves me wondering what they said.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum