You are not connected. Please login or register

5 June 2017 - Better Late Than Never

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 5 June 2017 - Better Late Than Never on Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:20 pm

Jack

Admin
This is your son, Kevin.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kevin is 12. Kevin has been home past curfew three of the past four nights (the fourth night he wasn't allowed to go out).

Typically, you use a three strike rule on minor misbehavior, but because of the one day restriction, and because summer vacation just started, you cut him a little slack. Before he left this afternoon, you reminded him he needed to be home by dinner.

He just came in thirty-five minutes late and dinner is already on the table. You tell him he's getting spanked, and he asks why. When you remind him that you told him when to be home, he responds, "But you didn't tell me when dinnner was going to be."

For the record, dinner is the same time every night. Does he get a final chance?

2 Re: 5 June 2017 - Better Late Than Never on Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:31 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
If dinner is the same time every night, he knows what time it is without being told. There is no reason he should think it's going to be different this night.

He's been late three times, restricted the fourth, and is late again tonight. Unless he's mentally incompetent, he knows why he's getting spanked. And he IS getting spanked. He's testing, and he just flunked.

3 Re: 5 June 2017 - Better Late Than Never on Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:39 pm

Peter_Z

Wrangler
Kevin had quite a cool reply.
So he thought of some excuse before I guess and in consequence was deliberately late.

No I think this time instead of his upper body, his lower body will be bare.
And on his upturned bottom the back of the hairbrush is jumping up and down.

4 Re: 5 June 2017 - Better Late Than Never on Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:12 pm

18Smacked

Cowboy
I concur with the above responses. Not only is dinner the same time every night but we are also told, "Before he left this afternoon, you reminded him he needed to be home by dinner." If, in fact, he did not know when dinner was going to be, that was his time to ask. Now, it is time to pay the piper.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=18Smacked

5 Re: 5 June 2017 - Better Late Than Never on Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:11 pm

Adric

Cowboy
18Smacked wrote:If, in fact, he did not know when dinner was going to be, that was his time to ask. Now, it is time to pay the piper.
I'm with everyone above on this one - Kevin gets a spanking.  I think I will tell Kevin that technicalities like that will not serve him well with me.  He would have a better chance begging for mercy than playing junior lawyer.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Adric

6 Re: 5 June 2017 - Better Late Than Never on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:11 pm

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
Kevin is obviously not hungry... after a full day of playing outside he should be ravenous.

Most likely he has a tummy upset... what he needs is a good dose of castor oil to set him right and all...

The result...

7 Re: 5 June 2017 - Better Late Than Never on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:48 pm

pushkin

Cowboy
I would give a hearty laugh, give Kevin a friendly slap on the rump, congratulate him on his brilliant excuse, congratulate myself on breeding a son who would be able to keep me in my old age, and tell him that we had given his dinner to the dog.

8 Re: 5 June 2017 - Better Late Than Never on Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:13 pm

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Hey, Pushkin! I'm so pleased to see you. cheers

My reply to Kevin: "You didn't ask. Do you want your spanking now or after dinner?"

Kat

9 Re: 5 June 2017 - Better Late Than Never on Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:12 am

ivor

Marshall
Kat wrote:Hey, Pushkin! I'm so pleased to see you. cheers

My reply to Kevin: "You didn't ask. Do you want your spanking now or after dinner?"

Kat

I think he is going to get his just desserts Smile

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

10 Re: 5 June 2017 - Better Late Than Never on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:04 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
ivor wrote:
Kat wrote:Hey, Pushkin! I'm so pleased to see you. cheers

Kat

I think he is going to get his just desserts  Smile

YEP! Wink

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

11 Re: 5 June 2017 - Better Late Than Never on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:28 am

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
ivor wrote:I think he is going to get his just desserts  Smile

Laughing

Kat

12 Re: 5 June 2017 - Better Late Than Never on Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:04 am

Zyngaru

Wrangler
I haven't read anyone's comments yet. I want to make my comments without prejudice.

I had to think long and hard about Kevin. He is so cute, that that right there probably gets him out of a lot of spankings.

What bothers me is the three strikes and you are punished rule or agreement or understanding. I never had that. I did wrong I got my backside tore up. So it is difficult for me to fathom such an agreement whether formal or just understood with a 12 year old who is going to push every boundary you set for him.

But it is stated that is the agreement with this family. Kevin is allowed 3 strikes before punishment is dished out. Since Kevin was grounded after his last 3 strikes, we cannot use any of those for this offense.

On the other hand we don't want this boy to walk away without his bottom reddened. So let's do a count and see if we can satisfy the agreement.

First strike. He is late. No debate on that.

Strike Two. He is argumentative. Arguing he wasn't told when dinner was, when in fact it is at the same time every day.

Strike Three. Inconsiderate and disrespectful. Being late he causes everyone else to have to wait on him and eat a cold dinner.

I see three strikes and Kevin is getting his naked bottom smacked until it is crimson red, before dinner, in front of the entire family. He gets the honors of eating dinner standing up at the table, because he will not want to sit on his sore bottom.

Side note. I used to set my watch back 5 or 10 minutes before getting home to cover however much time I was late. It actually worked a couple times, but not every time. Ouch! That naked spanking hurt. After that I kept my watch 5 minutes fast so never to be late again. My dad's motto: If you are not early then you are late.

13 Re: 5 June 2017 - Better Late Than Never on Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:37 am

David M. Katz

Marshall
He can have his dinner.

On the menu:
Rump roast
Cooked goose
Toast
Warm buns

14 Re: 5 June 2017 - Better Late Than Never on Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:39 pm

Jack

Admin
Zyngaru wrote:What bothers me is the three strikes and you are punished rule or agreement or understanding.  I never had that.  I did wrong I got my backside tore up.  So it is difficult for me to fathom such an agreement whether formal or just understood with a 12 year old who is going to push every boundary you set for him.

But it is stated that is the agreement with this family.  Kevin is allowed 3 strikes before punishment is dished out.

You should re-read the scenario - three strikes is ONLY for minor misbehavior (like coming home a little late), which is completely different from three strikes on any misbehavior.

15 Re: 5 June 2017 - Better Late Than Never on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:07 pm

Zyngaru

Wrangler
Jack wrote:
Zyngaru wrote:What bothers me is the three strikes and you are punished rule or agreement or understanding.  I never had that.  I did wrong I got my backside tore up.  So it is difficult for me to fathom such an agreement whether formal or just understood with a 12 year old who is going to push every boundary you set for him.

But it is stated that is the agreement with this family.  Kevin is allowed 3 strikes before punishment is dished out.

You should re-read the scenario - three strikes is ONLY for minor misbehavior (like coming home a little late), which is completely different from three strikes on any misbehavior.  

True,  But who decides what is minor and what is major? Shocked

I could say tha the three I listed are minor, and thus a spanking is due? Twisted Evil

Last edited by Zyngaru on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added)

16 Re: 5 June 2017 - Better Late Than Never on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:48 pm

Adric

Cowboy
My read on "three strikes" is that I've got a chore list of things I am supposed to do every day that ranges from making up my bed after I get up in the morning to putting my dirty clothes in the laundry room before I go to bed, and everything in between.  If I forget one of them then that's a strike.  Arguing with Dad beyond the point of no return isn't a strike, it's a spanking.  Who decides what's a strike and what's just plain misbehavior?  Dad does.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Adric

17 Re: 5 June 2017 - Better Late Than Never on Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:05 pm

Jack

Admin
Zyngaru wrote:
Jack wrote:

True,  But who decides what is minor and what is major? Shocked

I could say tha the three I listed are minor, and thus a spanking is due? Twisted Evil

I think you're over-thinking this. If it's an offense, you could either give a strike for it, or you could explain why it's not minor and spank. In general, things that are real violations, especially moral violations, are major offenses. Things where anyone can screw up occasionally (chores, timeliness) aren't really deserving of a spanking, unless it becomes a recurrent problem --- at least that's my read on the issue.

18 Re: 5 June 2017 - Better Late Than Never on Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:12 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
AFinch wrote:If dinner is the same time every night, he knows what time it is without being told.  There is no reason he should think it's going to be different this night.

He's been late three times, restricted the fourth, and is late again tonight.  Unless he's mentally incompetent, he knows why he's getting spanked.  And he IS getting spanked.  He's testing, and he just flunked.

Agree totally

19 Re: 5 June 2017 - Better Late Than Never on Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:14 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
pushkin wrote:I would give a hearty laugh, give Kevin a friendly slap on the rump, congratulate him on his brilliant excuse, congratulate myself on breeding a son who would be able to keep me in my old age, and tell him that we had given his dinner to the dog.

A different kind of sting in the tail

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum