Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

9 June 2017 - It's in the Air

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 9 June 2017 - It's in the Air on Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:46 pm

Jack

Admin
You finally have some time to yourself. The house has emptied out for a couple of days, and only you and your 12-year old son, Skyler, are home. Skyler has gone to his best friends house for a while, and the two of you decided just to eat when you get hungry.

12-year oldSkyler is giving you some rare privacy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You take advantage of the rare privacy to catch up on some of your favorite hobby - spanking. You read a couple of stories off MMSA that have the pump pretty well primed, and then you discover that there's a new video out with one of your favorite models!

You're feeling totally relaxed, and you've cleaned up and straightened your clothes. You're just checking to make sure there are no other new videos you're dying to see when your office door comes flying open.

"Hey, Dad," Skyler says. "I'm home. You ate yet?"

"What are you doing busting in without knocking, Skyler."

"Geez, Dad. I'm sorry. I just knew it was me and you, and I wasn't worried about it in here."

"What are you even doing home so early?"

"Jim and Jeff," his best friend, who's his age, and his best friend's little brother, who's about a year younger, "got in trouble, and they're gonna get spanked. Their Dad told me to come on home, and maybe they'll call later."

Skyler has not only been warned about barging into other people's rooms without knocking, he's been spanked for it before. Are Jim and Jeff to be the only ones with sore bottoms this afternoon, or is maybe your recent activity a bit to fresh for Skyler to get it?

2 Re: 9 June 2017 - It's in the Air on Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:57 pm

Zyngaru

Kid
Skyler is being Skyler. He's 12 and 12 year olds barge in without thinking and spankings are not going to change that.

He isn't thinking dad might be doing something really personal and private.

As a parent NEVER assume you have privacy when you have kids. They will pop in when you least expect it.

Now since his friends are being spanked, it might be a good time to feel him out on how he feels and thinks about spanking in general.

So teasingly, hit him with since you just barged in don't you think you deserve a spanking? Then sit back and have fun letting him explain the pros and cons of spanking him. You never know if you have a spanko son unless you talk and discover his feelings.

Did I just go there? Well this is all hypothetical and no real boy is harmed with this discussion.

3 Re: 9 June 2017 - It's in the Air on Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:38 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
If I'm really that concerned about my privacy, I should have a lock on the door.

No, I'm not spanking him--I'll let it go with a reminder about knocking first.

4 Re: 9 June 2017 - It's in the Air on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:02 pm

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I'll go with Kier: reminder to knock and I'll get a lock. I think it might be funny to give Skyler a taste of his own medicine by barging into his room a time or two so he sees why it's important to knock and then wait to be invited in.

Kat

5 Re: 9 June 2017 - It's in the Air on Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:12 am

ivor

Marshall
I'm going to latch on to Kier & Kat's replies.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

6 Re: 9 June 2017 - It's in the Air on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:26 am

db105

Trailboss
I mostly would use spanking for wilful behavior, and this is not. I might also use it for thoughtless recurrent behavior, but only if the expectations and consequences are very clearly set. That's why I like the chores three strikes system, for example.

It looks like Skyler has been warned about this and has even been spanked for it before, but unless it has been made completely clear to him that the next time it happened he'd get spanked, I prefer not to use CP. If this is a recurrent problem I might start a 3-strike system to curb it. Spanking for a single incident of forgetting this rule seems too much.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

7 Re: 9 June 2017 - It's in the Air on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:43 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
My answer to this has to depend on how much I let my spanking proclivities affect my RL parenting.  From the tone of the scenario it would appear to be not much.

I'll continue our bursting in without knocking discussion, reminding him of the need for him to respect others privacy as I respect his by knocking on his door before entering, even though as his dad I have the absolute right to just barge into his room.

Next I'll remind him he's been spanked for this before as I invite him to lose his pants and climb across my lap.

Three or four moderately stinging spanks later I'll let him up and inform him that he wont be getting off as lightly in future.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

8 Re: 9 June 2017 - It's in the Air on Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:58 am

Y Lee Coyote

Deputy
Oh dear, oh dear!

I've been caught doing something very, very naughty.

Can I hide it???

Y.

http://www.asstr.org/~YLeeCoyote/

9 Re: 9 June 2017 - It's in the Air on Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:22 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
first thing I'd want to know is was he in any way involved in the trouble? Sounds not. I think this will be another of those how many times do I have to tell you moments. I'm not sure spanking for bursting in like this helps the father/son relationship. Also I do sort of want to know he's back . Also I want to be sure in my mind thaa m reading the MMSA site was why I was annoyed

10 Re: 9 June 2017 - It's in the Air on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:37 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Y Lee Coyote wrote:Oh dear, oh dear!

I've been caught doing something very, very naughty.

Can I hide it???

Y.

Yes you can.

Chase him (angrily) straight back out with instructions to close the door then knock and wait. Embarassed

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

11 Re: 9 June 2017 - It's in the Air on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:19 pm

Peter_Z

Wrangler
yes - somehow I am not neutral enough I think.
I would take him in my arms, give his bottom a pat while reminding him not to bomb in again.

12 Re: 9 June 2017 - It's in the Air on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:32 pm

Journey

Kid
He's good. I agree with Kier - just a reminder to knock and get/use a lock. Then, I suppose we'll just hang out, and he'll tell me all about why Jim and Jeff are in trouble. (Since he's 12 and since he's not in any trouble himself, I'm sure he'll want to tell me all about it anyway.)

13 Re: 9 June 2017 - It's in the Air on Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:22 pm

pushkin

Cowboy
I'd be thanking my good angel for ensuring that Skyler didn't burst into my office a little earlier.   Double relief, in fact.

This reminds of a similar thing happening to Winston Churchill.   He was working in his study when one of his young grandsons entered and said, "Grandpa, is it true that you're the greatest man in the world?"   Churchill growled, "Yes it is.  Now bugger off!"

Last edited by pushkin on Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed the second 'burst in' to 'entered'. Elegance of style, you know.)

14 Re: 9 June 2017 - It's in the Air on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:02 am

Adric

Cowboy
I'm with Kier and Kat on this one.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Adric

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum