Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 06-13-2017 Kiss and Tell - A Zyngaru Production 1st one

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
Kiss and Tell- A Zyngaru Production

The boy on the left in the picture below is your son's frient Dylan. Dylan is 14.  He is a rough, street wise kid who gets into a lot of minor trouble, such as shoplifting, vandalism and curfew violations.  The boy on the right your son Tyler who is 13.  He is studious and basically a nerd.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Over the school year, you have been telling Tyler to stay away from Dylan.  He is a bad influence and he spells trouble.  Tyler assures you that he only sees Dylan occasionally in the halls at school.  Then one day you come to pick up Tyler and you witness him kissing Dylan.  You approach the boys without them even seeing you, because they are so into their feelings for each other.

You take Tyler home without a word being said in the car.

Once home how do you deal with this situation?

Tyler has disobeyed your order not to be around Dylan.

But now you know that Tyler is gay and likes Dylan, the boy you do not like.

How do you handle a situation where your son disobeyed you and at the same time do not want to build a wall because he is gay and likes the one boy on the planet you do now want him hanging out with?

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
this is a tough one but I think I'm not saying a word

AFinch

Sherrif
It is counterproductive to forbid kids from seeing other kids, especially ones who are classmates.

"Children. Lovers. Fantasticks. Geese.
How clever we are.
How crafty to know
To manipulate children
You merely say NO."

Right now, I'm going to say nothing.
Later on, I'm going to remind Tyler that we are judged, fairly or not, by the company we keep. Perhaps Tyler can be more of a good influence on Dylan than Dylan will be a bad influence on Tyler. So long as he stays out of actual (not relationship) trouble, I'm not getting involved.

18Smacked

Cowboy
Well, I do know that any attempt by me to try and tell my son who he should or should not have for his friends, irrespective of whatever sound reasoning I may have to provide, is likely to backfire and end up causing resentment and a rift between me and my son. Presumably, I am a caring father, who would never want such an even to occur, so it will probably behoove me to keep my mouth shut, and let time and natural events and circumstances evolve to show my son what he needs to find out the hard way.

I will let my son know that he is always welcome to come to me and that we can talk about whatever he may have that is on his mind, and I will be more than happy to listen and, if he wants, offer my thoughts and advice, but that I will at least listen.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=18Smacked

Adric

Cowboy
This is a tough one.

This really puts a different light on the situation with Dylan.  Now I understand why it will not work for me to tell Tyler to stay away from Dylan.  I'm with Kier on not saying anything immediately since Tyler knows I saw him kissing Dylan and that's plenty for him to handle at this time.  Tomorrow or whenever I'll start carefully exploring with Tyler just what he thinks of Dylan and what kinds of problems he needs to look out for.  I fully agree that bad-mouthing Dylan at this point would be very counter-productive.  It may be time to invite Dylan to a movie or something with me and Tyler so I can get to know him better.

No simple solutions to this one, and certainly no spankings.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Adric

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I agree with Kier's assessment and Skateski's clear, concise response.

Kat

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Kat wrote:I agree with Kier's assessment and Skateski's clear, concise response.

Kat

Ditto, but forewarned I'll be keeping as close an eye on the developing situation as I am able and will be ready to step in with support when (inevitably??) it is needed.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

ivor

Marshall
I think I have to say something otherwise it is going to be like the elephant in the room and Tyler could well take my lack of comment as being silent seething criticism of what I saw.

"You really like Dylan then despite everything you know about him and how he behaves?"

"Yes, Dad. He's a different person when we're together."

"Want to ask him for a sleepover on Friday night so I can get to know him better?"

"Seriously Dad? That'd be great!"

"Do I need to get you some condoms?"

"F..k off Dad!"

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Jack

Admin
I pretty much agree with Ivor.

I was foolish in telling Tyler not to see someone. Kat says the problem with punishment is that enforcement is so uneven (or something like that). A corollary to that is, if you want to maintain your authority, never give an order you have no way of enforcing.

I want to achieve two things here... no, three.

1) Getting to know Dylan.

2) Making sure Tyler understands the concept of getting tarred with the same brush.

3) Pointing out that PDA (public display of affection) is against school rules and can result in trouble for the pair of them, so they need to be a bit more discrete.

MemoryMan

Sherrif
You approach the boys without them even seeing you, because they are so into their feelings for each other.

Oops! They Know I saw them.
  I need a spanking for not reading the scenario properly.

I'm going to have to change my post and line up with Ivor & Jack

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Peter_Z

Wrangler
I would not offer him condomes but even he clearly disobeyed me I would not spank him in this case too.

As long as the love story continues between the two boys and they behave well I would not interfere.
If not a good spanking is still an option for Tylor and if Dylan caused him the trouble maybe Tylor can convince him to share the spanking with him too.

Zyngaru

Wrangler
I was very curious how a Spanko community would take this scenario. Tyler very blatantly disobeyed his dad. Yes it was something dad should not have demanded, but then most parents demand things of their kids that they cannot actually enforce.

I know personally of three such situations in real life, where dads kicked their gay teenaged son out of the house, because he discovered they were gay in a similar situation as this.

So guys who love to swing paddles, canes, hands, and other such implements, to show sympathy for the boys is wonderful to see.

I love some of your suggestions. Especially the sleepover suggestion for dad to get to know Dylan more personally. Because we all know rumors and the truth are not always the same thing. Dylan probably has issues. He probably doesn't have a dad figure in his life to look up too. So a sleepover would be a great way to show Dylan that you want to get to know him, especially if he is going to be part of Tyler's life. It will also show Tyler that you accept him for who he is and love him unconditionally.

I think that the three of them at the sleepover should sit down and have a heart to heart talk about everything. How you feel and how they feel. Once you have the what is what, down. I suggest dad offer Dylan an opportunity. Dad offers Dylan the opportunity to be a son. He is unofficially anyway when he is dating your son, so why not make it sort of official. Then explain what that entails. That Dylan would be treated by dad just like he treats Tyler. If they get into trouble then both boys will be spanked for it. If Dylan gets into trouble by himself, then he needs to tell his new dad about it and accept his spanking for it. Give Dylan the opportunity to belong in your family.

And explain to them if (when) they break up that Dylan will still be part of your family. That he can still come over and still be treated like a son.

Dylan has issues. He needs help. He probably wants help but doesn't know how to get it. So dad step up to the plate and grab you another son off the streets and help him be the very best he can be.

This is how I see this scenario. Does it work out this way for boys? I hope it does for some of them.

Now, one of you great authors, take this and write a story. I want to read it and find out if the boys live happily ever after or more realistically, they break up after a few months now that their relationship isn't secret and adventuresome for them. But I so want to know if Tyler's dad helps Dylan, or kicks him away once Tyler is no longer in love (boy crush) with him.

ivor

Marshall
Zyngaru wrote:

This is how I see this scenario.  Does it work out this way for boys?  I hope it does for some of them.

Now, one of you great authors, take this and write a story.  I want to read it and find out if the boys live happily ever after or more realistically, they break up after a few months now that their relationship isn't secret and adventuresome for them.  But I so want to know if Tyler's dad helps Dylan, or kicks him away once Tyler is no longer in love (boy crush) with him.

Zyngaru - you seem to have it halfway written already Laughing

At the very least you have it scoped out - so go to it!

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Emlyn Morgan

Trailboss
Ah, yes, young love! Such a beautiful thing! I love you

Zyngaru

Wrangler
ivor wrote:

Zyngaru - you seem to have it halfway written already Laughing

At the very least you have it scoped out - so go to it!

NOPE! I got caught that way once and ended up writing a story.

This is for someone else. My plate is full.

If no one wants it, then so be it.

Dylan's and Tyler's story won't get told. Twisted Evil lol!

Jack

Admin
While the ages are a bit off, maybe what you really wanted to read was Razor's Strappings by Wilvalkir.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum