Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

Emmet Kincaid

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Emmet Kincaid on Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:53 pm

Jack

Admin
Given the current situation, I thought Emmet should receive his own biography now.

Emmet was first introduced in the same thread that introduced his big sister, who is now set to become my newest daughter-in-law. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

It was about four weeks after the events in those early posts (including Marcus and Emmet working together to make a new paddle for Em), that trouble broke, which was described in the BOTD: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

I've seen many boys like Emmet, and I'm pretty positive that he's just starving for masculine attention. He was very impressed with his new paddle, and swears he's going to try to behave better, but I don't know how true that is. He doesn't have any close, male relatives, besides his nephews, and he needs someone who'll give him a lot of attention and affection - emotionally, but physically as well. So far he seems to be more than happy to take that from Marcus and me both, and is already forging friendships with a lot of the boys who've been here.

Emmet has been here for a large part of the summer already. We weren't able to arrange for him to go to camp with my boys this summer, but he enjoys helping out with his nephews. He's going to spend a day or two with his mom, some time helping chaperone the littles during their travels next week, but he's also going to spend a couple of days here, while Billy Kadlec is here. The two of them are becoming fast friends.

2 Re: Emmet Kincaid on Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:45 am

Jack

Admin
I have meant to say this several times, and I keep forgetting.

Emmet has become fast friends with Billy Kadlec. The two of them are similar in a lot of ways, including being pretty new around here, and they have a lot of interest in common.

I've mentioned some of the issues that Marcia and Marcus are trying to work out with her mom right now, but, because of the time Emmet has to spend with his sister, there's a very good chance he'll be going to BCA this year - especially if he and his mom do move in with Marcia and Marcus.

3 Re: Emmet Kincaid on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:41 am

LLALVA

Trailboss
It's good that Emmet and Billy are becoming friends! I love you

I hope that Emmet and his mom go to live with Marcia and Marcus, I think that it would be good for the family. I love you

Thanks for sharing Jack !

I love you

Leti

4 Re: Emmet Kincaid Yesterday at 5:41 pm

Jack

Admin
Emmet and I spent a fair amount of time together this last week. A lot of it, Billy was also around. While Billy's a grade ahead, the two of them are close to the same age (Em's about seven months older), about the same size, and they have a lot of interests in common.

Going back to the first time I mentioned Emmet, I said he needed a style intervention. Well, he let me do it.

First of all, when David came over right after vacation started, he and I talked to Emmet, and we've talked Em into letting his hair (mostly the top) grow out some, so he can try wearing bangs. Not a Beiber swirl or anything, but just an old-fashioned, side part with bangs.

Then I took him down to the hand-me-down closet. We got him several pair of shorts in stripes and checks, with the main color being white or light colors, and then a number of shirts of different types (polos, tees, camp shirts), mostly in pastels. He no longer looks like an anemic vampire, though he does still have to be careful of the sun. (I said 'sun' too loud a couple of weeks ago, and had to put aloe vera on his ears).

There are still a few questions with the legal situations.

At this point, selling the house is being put on hold. No matter to whom it originally belonged, it is now their mom's. She can choose to sell it and do whatever she wants with the money. At this point, she's basically investing the money in room and board for her and Emmet and home care for herself. While no one is sure exactly what should be done for the future, no one thinks Emmet is just going to be tossed to the curb when he turns 18.

We're trying to work out a situation with custody. Their mom has some serious health problems. Unfortunately, Texas law just doesn't allow for three parents. They're trying to bounce an idea off the judge. The real problem is that their mom just doesn't want to give up custody. Otherwise, she could just allow Marcia and Marcus to adopt him. In the meantime, they have gotten the same type of papers I have for a number of kids, allowing them to exercise parental rights when their Mom isn't around, and she has submitted a living with that gives conservatorship of Emmet to Marcia and Marcus if she's unable to make decisions regarding him for some reason. They also altered her will for the same purpose.

With all the time Emmet spent over here this week, he was a big help, but there were also a couple of problems.

Tuesday, he and Billy decided they wanted slushies, so they went up to the convenience store. When they got back, I reminded them about that rule. I know they knew it, because I went over that type of rule for all the kids who'll be here a lot this summer AND with their parents. Still, it wasn't a huge deal, and if I just lived with the two of them in this day of cell phones, I might even change that rule. But I don't, so I wont'.

Thursday, Emmet went out with Gage Licht for a while, and he was late coming back. I chewed him out a bit for that, considering the problems he's had at home lately, but he was only about 15 minutes home, so I just made him do a few minutes in the corner, with a reminder about the importance of being on time.

Emmet knows Billy Worley, because Kline knows him from school. Emmet has met Jake Worley, but doesn't have his phone number, so he went over there to see what Jake was up to. They weren't home, but he was gone long enough for me to notice it.

And he didn't check out again.

Three strikes, and I think he knew it.

This is one of those weird situations, but I honestly felt (and still feel) like Emmet was testing both me and the limits. He and I talked it out, and he never tried much to get me not to spank him. Not that he was asking for it, and he did make a couple of token efforts to avoid it, but it wasn't the begging and pleading I've had in similar situations from some boys.

I did let him off a bit easy by using the Tailblazer, though he understands the next time we have issues, it'll probably with his Red.

I've said before that Marcia uses the hairbrush, and I know it's at least sometimes bare. I don't think he gets it too often, but it sounds like she spanks him fast and furious - probably 20 or 25 smacks in 15 or 20 seconds. Emmet admits he's howling before she finishes. On the other hand, I gave way more than twice that many smacks, and I spent two minutes or more doing it. To me, that kind of fast and furious assault almost overwhelms you. It hurts forever, but it's almost like your brain just can't deal with it all. On the other hand, while no one smack is nearly as bad, it just keeps going and going and building and building. It doesn't really hurt long, but it does burn like blazes, and it breaks a boy down. Emmet wasn't howling and shrieking before I finished,but he was having a pretty good cry.

Oh, and I was wrong. I said before that Emmet was hairless and probably in early stage 2 of puberty, but it looks like I was wrong. As I was taking down his boxers, I noticed there were four or maybe even five hairs, and one of them was nearly a half-inch long.

5 Re: Emmet Kincaid Today at 4:12 am

db105

Trailboss
One thing I have found curious about reading your accounts is how many boys test the limits like that, even if it means getting a spanking they could easily have avoided. Going to a new situation where you are not sure of the rules or how consistent the people in authority may be is not something I have really experienced (well, apart from school, but that's different), so this testing is not something I would have thought of as usual.

So how did Emmet react after the spanking?

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

6 Re: Emmet Kincaid Today at 4:30 am

Jack

Admin
I do'nt know how it is in Spain or how it was with your parents, but did you never get spanked (or otherwise punished) when you were growing up for doing something really stupid that you could have easily avoided?

Most of the time I say 'testing the limits', I don't really think it's a conscious, deliberate thing. What I really think is, despite all the protest and disbelief, kids want rules - they want structure. Yet there's something in their nature that won't let them just accept them. They have to push things to see how strict the structures are, if they can go over them and how far.

I'll tell you something else I think is true: this is more true for boys like Billy and Emmet. Billy's dad has been dead more than three years now. Emmet's been without a father over half his life. Especially with Emmet, who is literally joining our family this summer, they want to make sure they fit in and are treated like everyone else. Compared to those two, I have had little trouble with... Let's say the Worley and Licht kids, whom I both met last summer/fall. While some kids from both families have gotten into trouble here, I can already see a different dynamic between them and Emmet and Billy, and I think that has a lot to do with it.

As for Emmet - he took it pretty well. Marcus does apparently spank a lot like I do, if not exactly the same, and Em had already experienced one of Marcus' sessions. It's kind of funny, because I think he's dealing with a cognitive dissonance between 'we're all family and boys' and being a bit modest physically. He never complained or asked to be let up or allowed to dress, and he enjoyed a long hug and a bit of talk while he sat in my lap, and when he did stand, he enjoyed a good rub. Then there came a point where it was like a switch was thrown, and suddenly he was in a huge hurry to get his boxers back on.

We were pretty much okay from as soon as the spanking was over, but I think part of that's because Marcus and Marcia have both spanked him harder. He admitted that he got scared at how long I spanked and how bad it burned, but he seemed okay with it. He didn't even go through a quiet period like a lot of kids do. He was very needy and stayed right with me for a while, though.

7 Re: Emmet Kincaid Today at 7:27 am

db105

Trailboss
I'm probably not a very typical example, I think. After my delinquent toddlerhood (where the range of my crimes included attempted murder, the time I threw a tin of canned food through the window from the eight floor, fortunately not hitting anyone) I became quite well behaved. I got good grades, my parents were easy-going and I didn't really get involved in anything particularly stupid.

Jack wrote:
Most of the time I say 'testing the limits', I don't really think it's a conscious, deliberate thing.

I understand that it's not a conscious thing, but when reading your accounts I get the impression that often a boy, when first exposed to a new environment like your family, soon ends up subconsciously looking for the limits, and once he gets in trouble and is punished he settles down more. Or perhaps I got a wrong impression, since you tend to give more details about first-time punishments than about regular ones...

Jack wrote:What I really think is, despite all the protest and disbelief, kids want rules - they want structure.  Yet there's something in their nature that won't let them just accept them. They have to push things to see how strict the structures are, if they can go over them and how far.  

Yes. that's what I meant.

Jack wrote:I'll tell you something else I think is true: this is more true for boys like Billy and Emmet.  Billy's dad has been dead more than three years now.  Emmet's been without a father over half his life.  Especially with Emmet, who is literally joining our family this summer, they want to make sure they fit in and are treated like everyone else.  Compared to those two, I have had little trouble with... Let's say the Worley and Licht kids, whom I both met last summer/fall.  While some kids from both families have gotten into trouble here, I can already see a different dynamic between them and Emmet and Billy, and I think that has a lot to do with it.

That certainly makes sense to me. The fact that kids who don't misbehave feature less in spanking incidents makes them less visible in this site.

Jack wrote:Then there came a point where it was like a switch was thrown, and suddenly he was in a huge hurry to get his boxers back on.

Very Happy I guess he was preoccupied with more urgent things, until finally the idea occurred to him that he was exposed.

Thanks for the explanations!

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum