Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

19 June 2017 - When Did You Start That?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 19 June 2017 - When Did You Start That? on Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:09 pm

Jack

Admin
This is your younger brother, Evan, with your 11-year old son, Frank.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You had to be out of the country with little notice.  Evan and Frank don't get to see each other often, and Evan is a teacher, so has summers off.  He was happy to take Frank for you, and Frank was happy to go.

While the two of them get along great, Frank does have a bad habit of testing his limits, and Evan has, on a few occasions (and very reluctantly) spanked Frank.  Since you spank Frank like you and Evan got it from your dad, he knows how it's done, and he does a good job of it, when it has to be done.

Because the trip was so rushed, you weren't able to get international roaming set up, so you just turned it off.  You only talked to them once during your trip, which was really busy anyway.

When you pick Frank up, you stop to talk to Evan, as Frank gets his stuff to the car.  Everything went great, and they had a good time...

"Well, mostly.  When did you start spanking over his jeans?"

Ummm... your answer to that is never.  You explain that to Evan, and ask why he thinks that.

"Because that's what Frank told me.  He said you sometimes make him drop his pants if it's really seriously, but mostly you just spank on his jeans.  It's okay though, this wasn't really a big deal."

So that's lying to Evan and getting a deserved spanking with padding, even if it was 'no big deal'.

It's been a week now - is it still 'no big deal'?

2 Re: 19 June 2017 - When Did You Start That? on Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:11 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
Too long after the fact, especially for an 11 year old. And I don't want to call Frank out in front of his uncle. I'll set Evan straight, have a private chat later with Frank during which he'll be promised a much bigger spanking if he's caught trying to play me or another adult again, and make sure I have international roaming set up before my next trip.

3 Re: 19 June 2017 - When Did You Start That? on Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:31 pm

18Smacked

Cowboy
Once again, I agree with Kier.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=18Smacked

4 Re: 19 June 2017 - When Did You Start That? on Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:42 pm

Adric

Cowboy
I know a week would be a pretty long time for a 6 year old, but Frank is 11 and that seems old enough to me to remain responsible for a lie for more than a week.  The statute of limitations on lying has not yet expired.  I think I will have to remind him of how he actually gets his spankings, bare with a paddle, just like my brother and I did for lying when I was his age.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Adric

5 Re: 19 June 2017 - When Did You Start That? on Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:30 pm

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I agree with Kier's answer.

Kat

6 Re: 19 June 2017 - When Did You Start That? on Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:45 pm

Zyngaru

Kid
Frank lied to his uncle. Dad just found out about the lie.
When Frank gets his stuff in the car dad asks Frank one question in front oh Uncle Evan. Frank how did you tell your Uncle Evan that I spanked you?
Either Frank admits he lied to his Uncle Evan or he lies to his dad.
Either way Frank gets a bare butt spanking before they leave. He then gets to ride home on a sore behind.

7 Re: 19 June 2017 - When Did You Start That? on Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:12 am

db105

Trailboss
It seems to me a demonstration is in order. I'll talk with Frank in front of Evan about the lie and then give him a short but proper spanking for lying, also in front of Evan, so that my brother won't have any doubts about how it's done.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

8 Re: 19 June 2017 - When Did You Start That? on Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:41 am

ivor

Marshall
It appears to have been only the one spanking, so I don't see it as a major issue and will let it pass.

Rather surprised my brother fell for it tho' seeing 'he knows how it is done'.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

9 Re: 19 June 2017 - When Did You Start That? on Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:09 am

Jack

Admin
My first impulse is that he's getting a deluxe session over my knee - a regular spanking he'd already earned, plus 'interest' for lying.

Thinking about it a little more, I think I need more information. I'm going to ask Frank to join us, ask him about why he got in trouble, and what he told his uncle. If he can give me a believable answer that doesn't involve 'I just didn't want a hard spanking', I'll re-think things. As it is now, I just don't see how I can not hold him responsible for this. He lied, and not just an impulsive 'I didn't do it.' There are consequences to that, unless you're running for president.

10 Re: 19 June 2017 - When Did You Start That? on Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:53 am

Journey

Kid
Jack wrote:My first impulse is that he's getting a deluxe session over my knee - a regular spanking he'd already earned, plus 'interest' for lying.

Thinking about it a little more, I think I need more information.  I'm going to ask Frank to join us, ask him about why he got in trouble, and what he told his uncle.  If he can give me a believable answer that doesn't involve 'I just didn't want a hard spanking', I'll re-think things.  As it is now, I just don't see how I can not hold him responsible for this.  He lied, and not just an impulsive 'I didn't do it.'  There are consequences to that, unless you're running for president.

I agree with everything Jack just said, including that last line. Rolling Eyes I'll add that I think his uncle should give either the regular spanking or the "interest" while I give the other.

While I'm sympathetic to the reasoning that it's been too long and that it wasn't major, I respectfully disagree. I expect my 11-year old students to remember their homework from our last session a week ago. I think an 11-year old is old enough to deal with the consequences of a deliberate lie to a respected authority figure even though a week has passed.

And while the original "crime" might not have been major, the deliberate lying is in my book. I'd like to nip that in the bud before he becomes a teenager and comes up with even more creative scenarios. Wink (Kidding!)

11 Re: 19 June 2017 - When Did You Start That? on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:57 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
I'm with Kier

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

12 Re: 19 June 2017 - When Did You Start That? on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:02 am

Hasdrubal

Dude
Well, in my opinion at least, the case is pretty clear  cyclops Frank lying about the way he is spanked in order to get a milder punishment is just not okay. If he had any qualms about getting spanked on the bare by someone other than his dad, he could have come forward and discussed the matter with either me or his uncle. Evan, I'm pretty sure, would have agreed to a non-bare spanking. But Frank flat-out lied to his uncle, and that alone warrants a severe spanking, in my opinion.

13 Re: 19 June 2017 - When Did You Start That? on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:37 am

David M. Katz

Marshall
MemoryMan wrote:I'm with Kier

Me too. I can see a way to let this one slide with a talk and a promise.

14 Re: 19 June 2017 - When Did You Start That? on Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:17 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
I've been pondering this one and wondering what sort of disservice we are doing our kids by teaching them to be absolutely truthful when they are going to have to grow up in, adapt to and survive, a world beset by strategic lying.  Indeed we are actually governed by the most skilled practitioners of the art, which cascades down through the media and business right through to parental level.

Question.  How many of us who are parents have never told our kids a "white lie"?

Hence I'm revising my post.

"Nice try on that over your jeans spanking Frank, but you got found out.  Now get them down and fetch the strap.

15 Re: 19 June 2017 - When Did You Start That? on Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:54 am

Jack

Admin
MemoryMan wrote:I've been pondering this one and wondering what sort of disservice we are doing our kids by teaching them to be absolutely truthful when they are going to have to grow up in, adapt to and survive, a world beset by strategic lying.  Indeed we are actually governed by the most skilled practitioners of the art, which cascades down through the media and business right through to parental level.

Question.  How many of us who are parents have never told our kids a "white lie"?

Hence I'm revising my post.

"Nice try on that over your jeans spanking Frank, but you got found out.  Now get them down and fetch the strap.

The thing is, I sometimes wonder about any absolute, moral imperative to be honest.

Here's the problem: If one of my employees was to lie to me, say telling me he had a stomach bug last Friday and couldn't come in, and then I somehow found out he'd spent the day at 6 Flags or a ball game or something, I'd write him up and possibly let him go.

What I tell my kids is that the consequences for disobedience and breaking rules for adults is being fired, or fined, or sent to jail. The consequences for boys are sore bottoms.

The point is, honesty is the best policy because, if you're honest, you don't have to worry about being tripped up or found out. You don't make things worse by lying - you make things worse by lying and being caught, because then you did the first thing, but you also spent a lot of the trust you had built up with the other person.

Whether you believe lying is completely wrong or not, there is a strong pragmatic reason to teach kids to avoid it (or to avoid being caught).

16 Re: 19 June 2017 - When Did You Start That? on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:16 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Jack wrote:
Whether you believe lying is completely wrong or not, there is a strong pragmatic reason to teach kids to avoid it (or to avoid being caught).

Absolutely

17 Re: 19 June 2017 - When Did You Start That? on Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:10 am

Y Lee Coyote

Deputy
I like the idea that Frank needs to and can set things right.

After confirming Even’s report, I’ll send Frank to apologize to his Uncle and to ask for the "proper" spanking that he avoided.

Hopefully, it will help him grow up by learning personal responsibility and that acts have consequences.

It would be good it he could be proud of himself for doing the right thing.

Y.

Last edited by Y Lee Coyote on Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://www.asstr.org/~YLeeCoyote/

18 Re: 19 June 2017 - When Did You Start That? on Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:39 pm

Peter_Z

Wrangler
Y Lee Coyote wrote:

After confirming Even’s report, I’ll send Frank to apologize to his Uncle and to ask for the proper” spanking that he avoided.

Y.

That's a good idea

19 Re: 19 June 2017 - When Did You Start That? on Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:20 am

db105

Trailboss
Y Lee Coyote wrote:I like the idea that Frank needs to and can set things right.

After confirming Even’s report, I’ll send Frank to apologize to his Uncle and to ask for the "proper" spanking that he avoided.

Hopefully, it will help him grow up by learning personal responsibility and that acts have consequences.

It would be good it he could be proud of himself for doing the right thing.

Yes, I like this idea more than spanking him myself, so I'll go with this.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

20 Re: 19 June 2017 - When Did You Start That? on Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:16 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
Clearly I have to set Evan straight on this point and then Frank. Once Frank has been called on this and apologized to Evan I might then ask Evan what our Dad would have done to us fo such a lie and watch Franks reaction. I wouldnt make an 11 year old wait a week for a spanking he knows hes going to get but in this case he hasnt actually been anticpating a spanking for a week, merely since I arrived today. So I dont think it unreasonable. I will take Frank home and deal with it ( Uncle Evan doesn't need to see it and for him to do so might spoil their relationship) and it will be a paddling for the lying not the original crime

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum