Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD Extra - 11 July 2017: What to Try Next (A RL PJ Situation)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jack

Admin
About nine months ago, you took in two young young relatives. You've known them for a while, and you know that their mother was never very consistent with them - spanking more often when she got mad at something, than when the boys 'just' disobeyed or broke the rules. While you dealt with them some while they lived with her, you weren't around all the time, so you weren't able to be consistent.

Since moving in with you, you've been very clear about the rules and expectations, you did listen to the boys and allow them to have some input. You have strictly enforced them - occasionally with a short time out or restriction, but more often with a spanking, which you apply the same way your Dad did/does - with the boys bare bottom, over your knees, and with a wooden spatula.

11-year old Jake and 12-year old Ryan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Over the nine months they've been living with you, the two boys have earned a lot of spankings, but things have been calming down lately, and the boys are getting better and better about remembering to follow the rules and obey instructions. Better, but far from great.

Today the two of them both earned a session, but there is a recurring problem. Their last spanking was almost three weeks ago, before they left for camp. The two of them hate being spanked in front of each other, so you separate them when they're both in trouble. Last time, Jake got spanked in their bedroom, while Ryan waited in your bedroom, which is where you spanked him.

They're not shy. They share a bedroom and a bathroom, and you often see them walking back and forth naked in front of each other. Despite that, they don't like watching or being watched when you spank. However, while Jake is okay with the way you did it last time (as okay as he is with any spanking, at least), Ryan hates it. He says it's unfair for him to have to wait every time.

You've spoken with your dad, who says he spanks youngest to oldest, because it is hard having to wait. Despite being about the same size (both boys are still pre-pubescent), Jake is fifteen months older. Your dad suggest that, if you want to let Jake go first, just let him know his spanking will be a bit harder.

Right now, Jake is complaining that he had to wait last time, and Jake should have to wait this time. However, he also complains that he shouldn't have to get extra smacks, since the two boys did the same thing.

Your Dad has also mentioned that the sons of one of his friends, are also about 15 months apart, and when the two of them got in trouble together, they had to lay, side by side, across a rolled sleeping bag, and get paddled that way. It would certainly eliminate the problem of having to watch each other get it.

So, are you going to try something new, will you stick to the normal way, or is there something else you can try?

MemoryMan

Sherrif
They don't get to dictate the terms of their punishments.  If they hate to be watched whilst being spanked so much the solution is simple. - BEHAVE.

In the face of their protests I will though offer to modify the system.  They can have a choice but they may not like it.

1: Be spanked in the same room, alternating who goes first, whilst the other stands prepared (or done) with his nose in the corner.

2: Side by side on the bed across their pillows - but with the belt.

3: Or we can carry on as before.

Last edited by MemoryMan on Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

AFinch

Sherrif
I agree with MM that the "simple solution" is for them to behave. Except it isn't that simple.

I don't see a huge difference between 15 months in age--it's not like one is 6 and the other 15. I don't think the boys are going to be happy, no matter what concession is made, if they're both getting spanked. That said, I'll make the compromise that they can alternate who goes first with the stipulation that if they don't find that satisfactory, we'll just continue with business as usual.

Adric

Cowboy
I don't see who goes first as being that big of an issue.  They are pretty close to the same age, and the difference in waiting time is not that great.  I'll decide in the future who goes first and I will probably alternate between them.  I can't see any reason to try to fine-tune the severity of either spanking based on who goes first.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Adric

5 Another type of punishment, perhaps? on Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:51 am

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
if you don't like my posts... don't click on them and all...:
It might be time to try another form of punishment - how about giving each of them a tablespoonful of castor oil instead of a spanking?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

db105

Trailboss
I also don't see as much of a problem. I'll tell Ryan that waiting a bit is a small additional punishment, since he is older, but that I take it into account by being a bit easier on him. If it's really that much of a problem I can offer to let Jake go last and take it a bit easier on him instead.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

David M. Katz

Marshall
Sounds like something to be decided by the toss of a fair coin. (Although the tails lose in either case. Razz )

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I agree with Kier.

Kat

Journey

Kid
I'm with Katz. Didn't the twins use rock-paper-scissors or something like that to decide who goes first? I think Barry and Noah might have discussed it, too.

Jack

Admin
MemoryMan wrote:They don't get to dictate the terms of their punishments.  If they hate to be watched whilst being spanked so much the solution is simple. - BEHAVE.

I pretty much agree with Kier. Then again, as someone said, just because it's simple doesn't mean it's easy.

I think the real point here is that this is how we do things - if you don't like it - well, you had a chance to avoid it.

Ideally, alternating who goes first is the solution, but it doesn't work out that way. You get arguments about who actually went last the last time it happened (and getting in trouble together sometimes comes in bunches - especially at holidays - but then will go a long time between. You also get arguments about if/how solo spankings count. Unless you want to keep an actual spanking chart (which I have suggested to PJ before, and which I should bring up again), it can just be another source of argument.

I've tried writing this next bit a couple of times, and I can't quite think how to say it. I think this is something that should have never been a big deal, that he let blow up, because he was trying to work with them and let them have their way, and I think maybe they just ran with that.

Because this was reflective of the incident before camp, and since it was very easy to remember who went first last time, PJ let Ryan go first, but Ryan got a couple of extra smacks on his legs. While the boys are relatively close in age for brothers, remember that a difference of 15 or 16 months is quite a difference in size at that age - about three inches and maybe 15 pounds between these two.

After our talk, I reminded him of how the twins did things (Odds and Evens, which always had a winner, and Johnny was always odds, since he was first (1). However, I also pointed out that there's one way to keep from having to decide who goes first. He already had some of those big, armed (backrest) pillows, so put the two boys side by side, on the edge of the bed, laying over those, and you have a great position to wear a couple of boys out at the same time. I sent a jumbo spoon home with him, after a couple of suggestions on spanking two boys at once. He's pretty sure he's going to try that next time it comes up.

Thanks to all the suggestions.

Peter_Z

Wrangler
I would spank them together too.
If only one of the brothers needs to be spanked - would allow the other brother to watch too.

handmade straps

Wrangler
Both and get on knees and forearms on a bed next to each other, and get it at the same time.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum