Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD Extra: 14 July 2017 - Packing

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BOTD Extra: 14 July 2017 - Packing on Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:10 am

Jack

Admin
You are about to go on a vacation trip with your rather large extended family.

Just a few of them - even a couple of your daughter-in-law and nieces and granddaughter will be going.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You've made sure all the boys are getting ready to go, then you pack your stuff. Once everything you'll be wearing, and all the things you'll need with it, are in your bag, you look at another line of stuff. A new teddy, intended for the youngest boys to hold while they're being spanked, a plastic flyswatter, which is what you're newest young grandson is accustomed to being spanked with, paddles for your own two youngest boys - the Bare Cub and Mr. Spanky - a Tailblazer (a wooden spatula), a novelty paddle made from maple, a hairbrush, a bathbrush, and a medium sized Lexan paddle. Those are capable of dealing with any boy from barely six to adult-sized, should the need arise.

But will you pack them for a vacation?

Is it better to have them and not need them? You're hoping to be busy and have a good time, but you'll also be gone nearly a full week. Of course, even if you don't pack these, you'll still have your hand and hairbrush (and a leather belt and slippers - though you don't really like belts and you've never used a slipper much).

What will you pack and why do you chose that way?

2 Re: BOTD Extra: 14 July 2017 - Packing on Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:40 am

db105

Trailboss
That seems an awful lot of luggage just for spanking. Maybe I could just pack a couple of implements and adjust the strength according to the size/age of the boy.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

3 Re: BOTD Extra: 14 July 2017 - Packing on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:37 am

AFinch

Sherrif
I'm going to leave the dedicated spanking implements at home. If the occasion arises, I have my hand and a hairbrush and/or belt. Given TSA's proclivity for snooping, and CPS's proclivity for creating problems when none are to be found, I don't see a reason to borrow trouble at the airport.

4 Re: BOTD Extra: 14 July 2017 - Packing on Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:32 am

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
Stevie would strongly advise against appearing at any Canadian airport with a group of boys who may not all be related and a suitcase full of spanking implements...  Shocked

Of course, in general, Canadian gaols may be a good deal less unpleasant than U. S. ones, but still and all...  Rolling Eyes

5 Re: BOTD Extra: 14 July 2017 - Packing on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:12 am

Zac

Wrangler
I am sure you won't need any of them on holiday so you can leave them all behind and either travel lighter or have room for more important items. Smile  Wink

In the unlikely event that you do need something I am sure you can always improvise an ad hoc implement. cyclops

6 Re: BOTD Extra: 14 July 2017 - Packing on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:52 am

Emlyn Morgan

Trailboss
Don't forget to pack a cane. Cool

7 Re: BOTD Extra: 14 July 2017 - Packing on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:03 am

Adric

Cowboy
I would suggest packing a hairbrush and, if there is room, the teddy.  The teddy might be useful at other times too unless you reserve it exclusively for spankings, and the hairbrush can always be used on hair.  You can adjust the intensity of the hairbrush to fit the boy and the circumstances.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Adric

8 Re: BOTD Extra: 14 July 2017 - Packing on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:32 am

kalico

Sherrif
I'm going with aldric and most others... teddy and hairbrush because the boys will all be little angels...

Hugs kal

9 Re: BOTD Extra: 14 July 2017 - Packing on Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:02 pm

db105

Trailboss
I'm leaving on a mountain trekking trip next week, starting tomorrow, so I'm on a minimalist mindset when it comes to luggage.

Imagine going on a mountain trek with a group of boys and having to carry a pack full of paddles up and down the slopes! affraid

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

10 Re: BOTD Extra: 14 July 2017 - Packing on Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:31 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
Take only a Teddy. If an issue arises then you can use your hand or improvise an implement.

I am sure trees grow where you are going so switches are readily available. pale

Enjoy the trip!

11 Re: BOTD Extra: 14 July 2017 - Packing on Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:44 pm

Peter_Z

Wrangler
Like Emlyn Morgan I think you should pack a cane too.

But I wouldn't pack any spanking implements for holyday.
If really needed you will find something suitable.

12 Re: BOTD Extra: 14 July 2017 - Packing on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:10 am

Journey

Kid
I'm with Katz. The teddy will help comfort the young ones if you have to use a different implement on them.

13 Re: BOTD Extra: 14 July 2017 - Packing on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:32 am

Jack

Admin
db105 wrote:I'm leaving on a mountain trekking trip next week, starting tomorrow, so I'm on a minimalist mindset when it comes to luggage.

Imagine going on a mountain trek with a group of boys and having to carry a pack full of paddles up and down the slopes! affraid

That's when you would practice your switching technique!

I am not actually packing anything especially for packing. I am taking Stu (one of my stuffed penguins), just in case one of the kids needs some cuddle time. While I don't have anything that will particularly work as a slipper, I will have a belt, a hairbrush, and a bath brush (my shoulders are bad enough that I just can't reach the middle of my back without one anymore), in case my hand won't suffice. Honestly though - 9 out of 10 times, I find the boys are too tired to get into any real trouble.

This was more just a 'wanted to see what everyone else thought' that anything else.

14 Re: BOTD Extra: 14 July 2017 - Packing on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:19 am

Zyngaru

Kid
Heck I went on Vacation with my sister to Colorado, and I still packed one of my lexan paddles at the bottom of my bag. One never knows if something like that might be needed. I would have gladly loaned it to one of the families staying at the lodge with us, if they hadn't brought their spanking implement with them. Like Jack said, a thin lexan is good for any age from 6 to 60 and beyond.

So taking a vacation with a large family and many eligible bottoms that might need tending, I would have packed one bag with just implements and cuddlies for the little ones.

I was raised to be prepared for everything. So bring all those implements. Very Happy Shocked Razz

15 Re: BOTD Extra: 14 July 2017 - Packing on Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:08 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
We are going on holiday; a time when we can all let our hair down within reason. I am confident that should a situation arise I will be able to deal with it - perhaps corporally, perhaps in some other way.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum