a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 07-26-2017 Communing with Nature - An Adric Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
COMMUNING WITH NATURE
An Adric Production

You live in the Chihuahuan desert of southern New Mexico.  Your 15 year old son Danny spent the first month of the summer just hanging around the house, mostly playing with his phone.

DANNY - 15
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You've been nagging him to get some exercise so you were pleased when he met up with some friends over the 4th of July weekend and they all decided to hike every morning in the BLM* desert land near your house.  You know all three boys - 14 year old Ricky, 15 year old Mike, and 16 year old Dennis.  They seem like good kids so you aren't worried about Danny hanging out with them, but you are still glad Danny has an app on his phone that allows you to see where he is.

RICKY - 14, DENNIS - 16, & MIKE -15

So every morning just before sunrise Danny dresses for a hike and walks the ¼ mile to meet up with his friends at the entrance to the BLM.  You typically look at the app now and then to see where they are and if they are moving.  Danny knows you want him home for lunch by noon, and he always wanders in just a few minutes before noon.

Today is different.  At 11:30 a.m. you look at the app and it shows Danny still in the desert a couple of miles away.  You know he can't make it home by noon so you give him a call.  No answer.  You look closer at the app and you can see that he is still moving, but not toward your house.

You've been curious for some time about these early morning hikes and this is your chance to join up with them and find out what the attraction is.  You hop in your car and drive to the parking lot and then use the app to track down your son.  When you get about 200 feet away you see a head appear briefly and then quickly duck down behind a boulder.  You quickly cover the remaining 200 feet and there you find Danny, alone, crouched behind the boulder, ...

... and NAKED except for his boots, socks, and wide-brimmed hiking hat.

Oh, and he has his phone in a case strapped to his arm right above the elbow.

"Where are your clothes?"

"I'm trying to find 'em Dad."  I hid 'em behind a boulder somewhere and marked a waypoint on my phone app, but somehow it didn't take and I lost the coordinates."

"Where are the other boys?"

"They couldn't come today so I just came by myself."

You pull off your shirt and Danny puts it on.  It isn't long enough to hide much but it's better than nothing and you certainly aren't giving him your pants.  As you hike back to your car the whole story unfolds.  All four boys hide their clothes among the boulders and hike naked for a few hours every morning.  Danny says that Dennis convinced them to do it and that it is all completely legal and innocent.  You're not sure about that.  Under intense interrogation Danny finally admits that at a certain point they find a very secluded spot and relieve their tensions together, but he swears that no one could ever see them doing that.

Now you're home, and Danny is still naked so he's dressed for a spanking if that's what comes next.  Hiking alone in the desert certainly wasn't safe, doing it naked was arguably less safe, and losing his clothes and ignoring your phone call wasn't cool.  You wonder what he intended to do next if you hadn't come along to rescue him.

Danny says he's really sorry he hiked alone, lost his clothes, and ignored your call but he insists that the naked hikes with his buddies and even their private time together were all okay.  What do you think, and what happens next?

*Bureau of Land Management
No Clothes, No Problem

Last edited by Skater on Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Except for the safety issue of hiking alone, it all seems pretty harmless. Of course, there's also the sunscreen issue.

I'll check on the legality, and if the boys are really not running the risk of arrest, I don't have a problem with the naked hiking. If it is illegal, they need to stop doing it, but I wouldn't punish Danny for what he has already done.

I think a good lecture on the safety issue is all I need to do.

Kat

AFinch

Sherrif
Kat has saved me a lot of typing.

ivor

Marshall
Hiking naked in the desert sure takes balls. Smile

For now I suggest he moves his hat to cover his front which is still exposed as he is taller than me so it is not covered by my shirt. That also leaves his butt exposed so I can administer a few 'stupidity spanks' to it as he walks in front of me back to my car.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

db105

Trailboss
This sounds like a really bad idea. Hiking alone in isolated areas is not a good idea in general, but also naked for hours in the summer at the desert? What kind of sunscreen are they using? Even if they are covered in good sunscreen, this seems a bad idea. One has to protect oneself from the sun.

I'm more concerned about safety. The nudity is not a big deal as long as the area is really deserted. No spanking, but a talk on safety. Also, can't we find some summer activities for these boys to do?

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

Jack

Admin
I tend to agree with Kat and DB.

I will check to confirm that this is legal in this area. If so, we'll talk about their other outdoor activities beyond hiking, but I used to do that type of thing a lot, so I'll just warn them about possible charges.

However, I am going to be punishing Daniel. While I'm a bit worried about sunscreen and hiking alone, one of our rules since I first bought a phone for him was that not answering was never acceptable, and that he has to text me ahead of time if he'll be turning it off. I'm sure he was embarrassed, but that's too darned bad. Now, what the exact punishment will be is up in the air, but I'd imagine he'll be getting a couple of smacks before he dresses, in lieu of actually losing the phone for a couple of days.

MemoryMan

Sherrif
I'm not happy, but I am relieved. He's lucky I was checking and hadn't left his phone with his clothes.

I think though that natural consequences allied to a tongue lashing (and some sunburn) will bring home a realisation of his stupidity.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Peter_Z

Wrangler
I would tell Danny that his behaviour is quite curious but if he enjoys it, it's no problem for me.

But he didn't tell me the truth about his outside activities.

And since he is in a well prepared state, I think a good long hand spanking is in place, naked in free nature.

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
Ahhhhhh... the joys of communing with nature...

David M. Katz

Marshall
Jack wrote:I tend to agree with Kat and DB.

I will check to confirm that this is legal in this area.  If so, we'll talk about their other outdoor activities beyond hiking, but I used to do that type of thing a lot, so I'll just warn them about possible charges.

However, I am going to be punishing Daniel.  While I'm a bit worried about sunscreen and hiking alone, one of our rules since I first bought a phone for him was that not answering was never acceptable, and that he has to text me ahead of time if he'll be turning it off.  I'm sure he was embarrassed, but that's too darned bad.  Now, what the exact punishment will be is up in the air, but I'd imagine he'll be getting a couple of smacks before he dresses, in lieu of actually losing the phone for a couple of days.

DITTO

Adric

Cowboy
K Club.

But I also agree with Jack that ignoring my phone call under these circumstances is a spankable offense, as is the risky behavior of hiking alone.  For these Danny is getting a lecture from me and a few whacks with the attitude adjuster while he is still appropriately dressed for the occasion.  He says he used lots of sunscreen and he is pretty sticky so I'm satisfied he was adequately protected.  (Solar noon here is at 1:13 p.m. today so they would typically be finishing their hike almost two hours before maximum exposure.)  I also intend to do a little research just to make sure that what the boys have been doing really is completely legal.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Adric

Emlyn Morgan

Trailboss
I think it's best to wear loose all-covering clothing in the desert.  And carry plenty of water.  Or take a camel to carry water and supplies.

But what do I know?

Anyway, I'm going to cane that Danny.

Jack

Admin
Emlyn Morgan wrote:

But what do I know?

Apparently more about camels than Danny does.

Zyngaru

Wrangler
I agree with KAT.

But then I am a nudist and when I was a teen I was naked a lot out in the woods, and swimming in creeks. I see nothing wrong with his actions. Hiking alone isn't all that safe, but then, I did that also, because I was a loner and enjoyed my alone time. Obviously sunscreen is a must now days. I didn't use it, but I wasn't in the desert.

I find this a modern day scenario of an old day activity. Even to the loss of clothes. Sort of funny.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum