a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 07-27-2017 The Sorest Place on Earth - A Jack Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
The Sorest Place On Earth
A Jack Production

You are at Disneyland with your 7-year old son, Connor.  This is your third trip together.

You've learned a lesson after your last couple of trips.  Connor really loves his mouse ears, but he has a problem holding on to them.  Each previous trip, you've bought him a pair when you arrived, then had to buy a second pair before you left, since the first pair was lost in one case and severely damaged in another.  While you understand that Connor wants to wear one of the hats while he's at the park, you would prefer to spend money on other things, so this year, you're going to buy a pair on your way out.

Connor seems to understand the reasoning behind this in an intellectual way but, being seven, he still wants what he wants. However, he also wants to go, so he calms down and is quiet about it.

Late morning, Connor needs to go to the bathroom.  You're not one of those parents who feels the need to watch him pee to make sure he's safe.  You take care of your own business, then step outside, after reminding him to wash his hands when he's done.

A couple of minutes later, Connor walks out, looks around, sees you, and waves.  Of course, you notice something different about him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You ask about the hat, and Connor tells you another boy gave it to him.  When you ask why he'd do that, he just shrugs.  About that time, you see a boy about Connor's age come out, nearly in tears.  He goes over and starts talking to someone who is probably his dad.  You move close enough to hear.  The boy tells his dad that his face was sticky, so he took the hat off to wash his face and sat it down where it wouldn't get wet.  When he finished drying his face, it was gone.

You look at Connor who also heard this, and who suddenly looks very unhappy to be standing there.  Yes, it is the other boys hat, Connor sadly admits, and you return it.

Time for another ride or for a trip back to the bathroom?

Last edited by David M. Katz on Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

jackson1

Wrangler
We're going somewhere private, even it's inconvenient and will take an effort, then Connor's getting a lecture on stealing other people's property followed by Connor's pants and underwear coming down and going over my lap for a sound spanking.

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
Connor is just responding to the general atmosphere of greed and consumerism epitomised by the Disney Corporation... no punishment is indicated.

P.S. when we get home I'll have him join the Young Conservatives and all...

Last edited by StevieWeeks on Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

db105

Trailboss
Well, since there's probably not a convenient place there for a spanking, I'll tell him off a bit now, but gently, as I don't want to completely spoil the day, and after returning to the hotel or wherever we are staying we'll have a more thorough discussion, including an exchange of impressions between my hand and his bare bottom.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

Beaver

Wrangler
Well he's only seven, so a delayed punishment doesn't seem right to me. Also, spanking proponents always say that one of its advantages is that it's over quickly, no? Making him wait, poor Connor will think about what awaits him back at the hotel the whole day. So I would rather march him back into the bathroom and give him some spanks in there.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Beaver

AFinch

Sherrif
In the old days, no question that Connor would be marched into the bathroom for some spanks. In Disney California today, that would almost certainly get you arrested. I'm going to have to settle for burning ears--at 7, delayed punishment isn't instructive.

David M. Katz

Marshall
We will exit the park (get an armband or hand stamp or whatever they do so we can re-enter) and go to the car for a spanking. This would avoid the concern that Kier shared and that I agree with.

If we can't exit and re-enter then I will burn his ears and he gets no mouse hat upon our exit.

Adric

Cowboy
I'm going to try for Beaver's answer and that means I am going to return to the restroom or perhaps some other secluded place if that's possible and deliver some spanks that won't cause me any trouble.  If that fails I'll revert to Daniel's answer and complete the process later in the hotel.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Adric

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
It feels like no matter what I do, the day is ruined, but I'll try to salvage it. While I wish I had just gone ahead and bought the mouse ears since it clearly was important to Connor, that ship has sailed. Instead of spanking Connor, I'll take the opportunity to teach him a lesson in empathy by making him think about how that other little boy felt when he lost his mouse ears. I want him to think about why the stealing was wrong -- not about the punishment. When I'm sure he is feeling remorseful, I'll buy him his own mouse ears. I'll do it twice if necessary. While I don't think a child needs every whim indulged, I think in this case it must have been very important to Connor for him to steal and lie about it.

Kat

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Connor will get a good ear bending and then we will go home ---EARLY

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

AFinch

Sherrif
MemoryMan wrote:Connor will get a good ear bending and then we will go home ---EARLY

Perhaps if we're local and have a season pass. If we traveled from Texas and paid 120+ per person plus parking to enter, even if it's "the right way to handle it", I'm not leaving after having been there for only two hours. And last time I looked, unlike hotels in Las Vegas, Disney doesn't have a babysitting service for leaving wayward kids while the rest of their families enjoy themselves in the parks. Though maybe they should.

Peter_Z

Wrangler
I'll look for a secure place somewhere too.
If I don't find any - go outside.
And then he gets a spanking.
And then - when he had finished crying - then we hopefully go back to the next attraction of the parc.

Jack

Admin
First of all - no, this didn't really happen.

Second - I didn't write this as all the way from happening, but I did write it so it's a once a year, very special thing.

While I really agree with Kat that we should have just got the kid the ears first thing, I also understand that for some families, $15 can be a big thing to have a kid lose right away - especially when the loss probably marks the onset of trauma (from the loss for the kid, and from his begging for another for you).

We are going to leave the park and go back to our car. On the way out, I'm going to buy the ears. When we get to the car, I will remind Connor why we didn't buy the ears in the first place, and suggest we leave them in the car, so he'll have them when we get home. then I'm going to ask him how he thought the other boy felt. I'll ask if the other boy looked happy, and how Connor felt. Then I'm going to remind Connor that taking things from people is stealing, and that stealing is wrong. I'll bare his bottom and wear him out.

We can stay out here as long as he wants, but I've found it rarely takes a 7-year old long to recover, so he'll probably be ready to go back in pretty soon.

Zyngaru

Wrangler
I haven't been to Disneyland since I was 13. But I have been to Disneyworld more times than I can count.

After Connor apologizes profusely to both the boy and his dad. We leave the park. If we are staying in one of the parks hotels, we catch the transportation to the hotel and Connor is taught that stealing is wrong. Just because you want something doesn't give you the right to take it from someone else. That lesson will be punctuated by a hot bottom. Then I will tell my son that I still love him, I just want his to learn from this, and then we go back to the park and enjoy the rest of the day.

If we don't have a hotel room, but drove, then it is a little more difficult, but we go back to the car, and have the same discussion with the same hot bottom to seal the deal and then back inside the park for fun time.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum